Pussy Power

Lizard King

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see how one thing has to do with the other. I have quite a bit of games under my belt as a mod and I understand the general concept of balance. I'm sorry to say that wasn't it.

But hey... if a dig at my play this game makes you feel better about yourself, go for it. I already admitted that it was my bad. 

Just now, Lizard King said:

This is really all Brett's fault. He really lead you down this hopeless path and at that time, my evilly genius brainchild was inevitable. I'm the man behind the curtain.

Can't argue with this. We were desperate for something, anything, and you certainly delivered

1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

I think Jif has either quit Mafia or he's typing up a pretty long response 

I've been catching up on wtf just happened.  Still confused how I lost the game for the town.

Whatevs.  h8 conversion games.  Especially ones you dont conversions are taking place.  

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

Yes

That was a rhetorical question. It's like my game had a stroke because Ape hacked my deadline and fake claimed doc(AGAIN), the doc then soft-claimed, my cop then involuntarily shat in-thread, scum was rando'd and I forgot to tell Crusher his vest was shot off. Should those things maybe not have happened, things go differently.

Just now, Lizard King said:

That was a rhetorical question. It's like my game had a stroke because Ape hacked my deadline and fake claimed doc(AGAIN), the doc then soft-claimed, my cop then involuntarily shat in-thread, scum was rando'd and I forgot to tell Crusher his vest was shot off. Should those things maybe not have happened, things go differently.

Yes. We would have lost sooner, prolly.  lol

42 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I investigated Lily. And my results were Evil/Not evil. I think both cult and scum would get an evil result.

So had JiF protected me.... i would have come back with a guilty on Lily.

Thats who i was hoping

Jif = Cult MVP

lmao

1 hour ago, CTM said:

thanks Lizzie! Not going to complain, I had fun and I think had we lynched 80 or lily as we should've it could've gotten interesting as scum and town would know about cult

Exactly.  That would have been pretty cool if we got cult there

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

I should have voted 80 before I left for my meetings.

I blame my meetings. 

You were. Me you and CTM (the only 3 town alive) were all voting 80. We needed Crush to vote him too.

you blew it when you let Nyn die, because we would have lynched Lilyand learned there was a cult. You suck and town would have been better off if you died N1.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yep.  Would have forced Crusher to cult-hunt.

That's why I had a feeling none of us could die for us to win.  Any one of us goes down and I think town or scum would have had a very good shot at winning, even if it required a successful lynch AND a correct shot by Crusher on one of us for that to happen.

Would have been left with, say, Lily, Crusher, CTM, and JiF.  That would have been awesome to watch.

My point.  If we lynch you or Lilly the game would have hit epic mode.  

49 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I still want to play that game again.  This time making it deeper into the game.  He said there was going to potentially be some crazier sh*t happening, messing with reality and stuff, and never revealed what any of that would look like.

@SMC?  Please?

It was a game within a game within a game....that had yet one more game to be played.

47 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'd need a Co-Mod though.  Next 2 weekends I will likely be out of town.

I'm probably going to be sitting out for a while -- last month or so before the wedding so most every weekend a lot of week nights are booked up starting next week.  

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

I don't know who Dan X is....

Her and Sharrow best Mafia Players hereall time here.   She so good when she started she was a male friend of JVOR he brought in to play, after year of Mafia she became a girl, then they got married and had a baby.  Yes.  She was that good. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

Her and Sharrow best Mafia Players hereall time here.   She so good when she started she was a male friend of JVOR he brought in to play, after year of Mafia she became a girl, then they got married and had a baby.  Yes.  She was that good. 

And you compared me to her?  Cause I promise you, I have a vagina.

5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Thought about that.  She probably figured good chance she would be dead that night so she posted like I eat before she died.  I read it and will again.  But I think we should all look at what she wrote.  When she is town she breaks a game down almost as well as Dan x. 

LOL this isn't a compliment. It's Crusher trying to get a townie lynched xD

21 minutes ago, CTM said:

Thats who i was hoping

Jif = Cult MVP

lmao

He was actually scum MVP too... if I hadn't overthought it, we RB him N1, and shoot Nyn. Same result, I would have died the next day, but after that, no Nyn, town focuses on Ballin's WIFOM 

15 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Dan Soze and Sandman Sharrow.

7 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

LOL this isn't a compliment. It's Crusher trying to get a townie lynched xD

Well I stand by it damnit!

Archived