Good Pickup NYG

KRL

Dan GrazianoVerified account @DanGrazianoESPN 25 minutes ago

Anyway, asked what he can improve on, Janoris Jenkins said, "Stop being lazy at the end of games."

That's what I want to hear from a CB I just paid 12 million a year to.  There's no red flags there,

good luck being the 2011 PHI "Dream Team"

What Reese did is the perfect example of a GM who knows he should've been fired and

is now trying to save his job through spending.  There's no way you should be investing

that type of $$$ in players unless you have some knowledge of their character

Just now, KRL said:

What Reese did is the perfect example of a GM who knows he should've been fired and

is now trying to save his job through spending.  There's no way you should be investing

that type of $$$ in players unless you have some knowledge of their character

his alternative was to get fired.  based on his recent drafts, he had no choice.  you think they wanted to resign jpp?  

But Giants are having a great FA according to Schein, he basically picked all the teams that spent their faces off as being good and the ones other than the phins that did not had poor fa.  I'm surprised though I shouldn't be that almost all of the experts love the Texans giving Oswieler a fortune.

**** Giants. Seriously. But they made the signings they HAD to do. Their defense was a stinker last year. They now have an above average line and they grabbed a good CB. They overpaid but this is what happens when you have the worst defense. 

PS:  This Jenkins guy seems to be a gem. Stupid, stupid comment. 

Archived