Empire State Mafia: Game Thread

Jetsfan80

Just now, Leelou said:

Because you want me to answer something that isn't there to answer. Can you not see that he's being annoying and pushing me for no reason? I'm trying to figure out if there is someone that told him to annoy me for god knows what reason or if he's doing this on his own for sh*ts and giggles. 

You said, "it seems like someone put him up to annoying me". I asked you to explain how you arrived at that, and because it's implicit in the statement that he'd have to be scum if this were true, why would scum do this?

There is an answer. The answer is for you to cooperate and explain your logic. You're dodging.

I've never seen you this obtuse before. 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Integrity28 said:

You said, "it seems like someone put him up to annoying me". I asked you to explain how you arrived at that, and because it's implicit in the statement that he'd have to be scum if this were true, why would scum do this?

There is an answer. The answer is for you to cooperate and explain your logic. You're dodging.

I've never seen you this obtuse before. 

I am not being obtuse. I've explained it to you numerous times now. I was trying to see what he would freaking say to me. You know, a reaction. Not a reaction test, and actual ******* response. Clearly he's incapable of them except to push to get me lynched. 

2 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I am not being obtuse. I've explained it to you numerous times now. I was trying to see what he would freaking say to me. You know, a reaction. Not a reaction test, and actual ******* response. Clearly he's incapable of them except to push to get me lynched. 

So, you're backing off the accusation that he's scum being advised... making it so you don't have to take ownership of the bad logic, and chalking it up as a reaction test. That's fine.

The other part of my questions was, if it's a reaction test, then what were the reactions you were looking for, and how would you process them to determine his alignment? I asked you this after you accused me of ruining your reaction test when you initially began scrambling to not take ownership of the bad logic.

So, again, what sort of response could nopeeny have given you that was going to be alignment indicative?

Goddamn, it's been a ****ed up week. From the dual viewing/funeral on Tues/Wed, to the doctor's appointment that I was freaking the **** out about today...

...I tell ya, if anxiety could kill I would've dropped dead at 24, days ago.

And now I've gotta catch up with you fellas, fellinas, and fellatiators.

What a treat.

Seriously, if I discover I'm dead in this game, that'd be a blessing in disguise. Well, maybe not for you all, because I'm funny as fvck and you'd all miss the fvck outta my wit and google imaging skillz.

<3 you all

Thanks for the condolences, and anyone who did give me condolences, I vow to not lynch. (I really wish Ape didn't, so I could vote his scummy ass. I bet he's either 1) clearly scummy as Hell, or 2) clearly beating his dick around everyone's face about how super-duper townie he is. No way he's dead yet. You can't kill that.

That's how you do an intro, @AVM

:D

Just now, Integrity28 said:

So, you're backing off the accusation that he's scum being advised... making it so you don't have to take ownership of the bad logic, and chalking it up as a reaction test. That's fine.

The other part of my questions was, if it's a reaction test, then what were the reactions you were looking for, and how would you process them to determine his alignment? I asked you this after you accused me of ruining your reaction test when you initially began scrambling to not take ownership of the bad logic.

So, again, what sort of response could nopeeny have given you that was going to be alignment indicative?

All depends on what he would have said. I can't really tell you without seeing a response. 

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Goddamn, it's been a ****ed up week. From the dual viewing/funeral on Tues/Wed, to the doctor's appointment that I was freaking the **** out about today...

...I tell ya, if anxiety could kill I would've dropped dead at 24, days ago.

And now I've gotta catch up with you fellas, fellinas, and fellatiators.

What a treat.

Seriously, if I discover I'm dead in this game, that'd be a blessing in disguise. Well, maybe not for you all, because I'm funny as fvck and you'd all miss the fvck outta my wit and google imaging skillz.

<3 you all

Thanks for the condolences, and anyone who did give me condolences, I vow to not lynch. (I really wish Ape didn't, so I could vote his scummy ass. I bet he's either 1) clearly scummy as Hell, or 2) clearly beating his dick around everyone's face about how super-duper townie he is. No way he's dead yet. You can't kill that.

That's how you do an intro, @AVM

:D

Sounds like a rough week indeed. You aren't dead. Anxiety can kill. I hope you find some relax with a quickness. :)

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Sounds like a rough week indeed. You aren't dead. Anxiety can kill. I hope you find some relax with a quickness. :)

Thanks, man. I appreciate that.

Some good news--or perhaps I should say lack of bad news--from the doc helped. And I've got some nice plans for the weekend. I just gotta fit this game into everything.

Official Vote Count

Leelou (3) - Brett, no penis, JiF

Lily (3) - CTM, Verbal, Leelou

AVM (1) - Ape

Ballin (1) - AVM

Verbal (1) - Hess

CTM (1) - Crusher

Not Voting (5) - Spoot, decker, Pac, Lily, Ballin

With 15 Alive it takes 8 dumbasses to lynch.

I just had a WTF moment at work.  I was negotiating a job and I put the client on hold so I can talk with my colleagues here and get their input.  He wanted us to take 8K off a 88K job.  

So me and my guys here are basically saying **** him, tell him we will take only $500 off not realizing that I had him on hold for so long without hanging up the phone that the phone call was automatically taken off of hold so he heard the last part of what we were saying.  

We laughed it off in here but it was quite embarrassing for a moment.  

Anyways....carry on

3 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I just had a WTF moment at work.  I was negotiating a job and I put the client on hold so I can talk with my colleagues here and get their input.  He wanted us to take 8K off a 88K job.  

So me and my guys here are basically saying **** him, tell him we will take only $500 off not realizing that I had him on hold for so long without hanging up the phone that the phone call was automatically taken off of hold so he heard the last part of what we were saying.  

We laughed it off in here but it was quite embarrassing for a moment.  

Anyways....carry on

Lol atleast he knew you weren't bluffing

On 3/22/2016 at 5:23 PM, no psls said:

Now ,that's racist (and funny !!!!!)

Why'd you say this was racist? It's just a guy doing the bernie dance... I am reminded of this because Spoot just repped the animated gif post.

15 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I wanted to post a response to this, but I really didn't want to google search "gay guy twerking".

You mean you actually have to google this stuff? I just imagined you having all these gifs and photos meticulously catalogged in some multi-terabyte external hard drive 

7 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

You mean you actually have to google this stuff? I just imagined you having all these gifs and photos meticulously catalogged in some multi-terabyte external hard drive 

lol

I do save any funny pic/gif that I run across. Most stuff I just google, but I do have a bookmark folder of links to pics and gifs to use.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

lol

I do save any funny pic/gif that I run across. Most stuff I just google, but I do have a bookmark folder of links to pics and gifs to use.

I'm going to put you on Spoot.  The answer is Tumblr.  Download tumblr and you get the best pics and gifs a man can ask for.

@Leelou

If you're town, you are going to be shot at tonight - no way did anybody miss the heavy PR hint.

If you're scum, then we'll certainly have to have a chat tomorrow about why you're still alive.

15 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I'm going to put you on Spoot.  The answer is Tumblr.  Download tumblr and you get the best pics and gifs a man can ask for.

I don't like to download a lot of unnecessary programs on my PC. I do just find picking and choosing the ones I like that I come across.

7 minutes ago, Verbal said:

@Leelou

If you're town, you are going to be shot at tonight - no way did anybody miss the heavy PR hint.

If you're scum, then we'll certainly have to have a chat tomorrow about why you're still alive.

Another scummy post from Verbal. 

And yet nobody blinks. 

Good job everyone.

***straightens tie and smooths out hair

Archived