Empire State Mafia: Game Thread

Jetsfan80

1 minute ago, CTM said:

I'm waiting for one of you to explain. Spoot made a post basically sayng we should make leelou commit to a claim, ape and brett didn't like the logic

you jumped on Verbal for him saying something similiar

Did I state that I don't like the logic of making her commit? 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

How is he being wishy washy?

He's knocking JIF in the face with very clear-cut precision, and he's been nothing short of coy about not over-reacting to my vote on him so he wouldn't trigger a bigger reaction from me... in other words, hoping I'd just go away.

He's being methodical. 

Yes, i meant he was wishy washy with you. There was one post where he was openly debating how he should respond to you that made me feel like he was town, that is the one I was referring too.

He responded much differently to jif which was i obviously saw, but I'm talking about Jif saying he liked your points on AVM prior to Jif getting involved

Just now, CTM said:

in correct, sayign pretend it didn't happen is my waying of saying we'll just not deal with it and see what happens. Not that you didn't acknowledge it

eh, I can't be expected to know you meant one thing, when you said another... 

either way, I made a conscious choice NOT to be the leading voice about what to do with Leelou... as I said earlier, I'm trying to tilt my meta a little... normally I'd be a bull about telling everyone how to react to that, I chose to see how people reacted instead of telling them how to... leading D1 with a hunch vote is another tilt to my meta. i also haven't been beating the grass as I normally would.

so, you all tell me what to do about leelou... :)

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Did I state that I don't like the logic of making her commit? 

that is the way i read it. Dude i just read 20+ pages, don't make me look for it. You said something about spoot's logic being poor, you and brett discussed it

Just now, CTM said:

Yes, i meant he was wishy washy with you. There was one post where he was openly debating how he should respond to you that made me feel like he was town, that is the one I was referring too.

He responded much differently to jif which was i obviously saw, but I'm talking about Jif saying he liked your points on AVM prior to Jif getting involved

Gotcha.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

either way, I made a conscious choice NOT to be the leading voice about what to do with Leelou... as I said earlier, I'm trying to tilt my meta a little... normally I'd be a bull about telling everyone how to react to that, I chose to see how people reacted instead of telling them how to... leading D1 with a hunch vote is another tilt to my meta. i also haven't been beating the grass as I normally would.

fair enough.

unvote

vote Pac

not sure what his excuse was, but it's been over a week and he's not made a peep... he should be asking for a replacement by now, unless it benefits him to have a real life excuse for not poking his head in

Official Vote Count

Verbal (3) - Hess, Lily, decker

JiF (2) - AVM, CTM

Lily (2) - Verbal, Leelou

Pac (1) - Ape

decker (1) - Crusher

Leelou (1) - No Penis

Spoot (1) - Brett

AVM (1) - JiF

Not Voting (3) - Pac, Ballin, Spoot

With 15 Alive it takes 8 dumbasses to lynch.

DEADLINE:  TUESDAY, 3 PM EST

10 hours ago, CTM said:

Yeah, ok, that was always my take as well. but we can't pretend like the last game didn't happen where several of us (myself in particular) explained away her scummy day 1 posts as lilly being lilly meanwhile she was CL and ran the table. Just not inclined to do that anymore.

in any event, would vote Leelou before lilly atm

If we dont kill Decker Im down for Leelou on the soft claim alone.  Yet, yes all of the day 1 passes Lilly got really busted our balls that one game. 

Official Vote Count

Verbal (3) - Hess, Lily, decker

decker (2) - Crusher, Spoot

JiF (2) - AVM, CTM

Lily (2) - Verbal, Leelou

Pac (1) - Ape

Leelou (1) - No Penis

Spoot (1) - Brett

AVM (1) - JiF

Not Voting (2) - Pac, Ballin

With 15 Alive it takes 8 dumbasses to lynch.

DEADLINE:  TUESDAY, 3 PM EST

11 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Just saying, you are thick-skinned... so seeing you throw up your hands so quickly, in a grandstanding manner, seems a bit contrived. You can't see that it your exchange?

Genuinely frustrated.  Felt like I had to repeat myself over and over again, which was super annoying.

Everything I said, he spun or lied or misrepresented.  And now knowing he was trying to get under my skin, it doesnt sit well at all (from a game play perspective).  Why antagonize someone if you're town?  Especially considering all I was doing was everything he was asking me to do.

I dont feel I was grandstanding at all, fwiw. 

15 minutes ago, JiF said:

Genuinely frustrated.  Felt like I had to repeat myself over and over again, which was super annoying.

Everything I said, he spun or lied or misrepresented.  And now knowing he was trying to get under my skin, it doesnt sit well at all (from a game play perspective).  Why antagonize someone if you're town?  Especially considering all I was doing was everything he was asking me to do.

I dont feel I was grandstanding at all, fwiw. 

Are we really going back to this today?  You know if you keep calling me a liar, I'm not going to stop coming at you -- because I'm NOT lying.  You misrepresented a bunch of quotes and STILL have never answered the "give more than one point Ape made that was great?" question.  So how about you ******* stop it, instead of bitching about me and whining and running off upset?

Don't ******* say you're done, then keep on bitching how I spun and lied -- when I didn't -- when you come back.  Was genuinely about to move back off you as you seemed genuinely frustrated, but considering you can't give more than ONE "great" point Ape made -- genuinely GFY.

15 hours ago, AVM said:

Come on don't take that back, this was the first thing you said that I agreed with all day! ;)

But seriously -- maybe I'M missing something.  I know I'm poking and prodding in a very sarcastic/a-holey way, but when I reviewed those two quotes within that first long list it A--seemed like those were supposed to be part of a case Ape was building against me and B-- that, like I was saying, it was more Ape questioning Leelous motives as opposed to a case against me.

If you're legitimately apologizing for calling me an a-hole, please don't lol.  Sorry if you're getting legitimately frustrated -- I don't really feel overly concerned, so I'm having a bit of fun at your expense just like I was with Ape and the IDGAF meme, for example.  And if you weren't legitimately apologizing, well played and GFY.

Actually either way GFY.  <3 and stuffs though, I guess.

This was the post where I'm supposedly admitting to just trying to get under his skin.  Just because I say I'm "poking and prodding" doesn't mean I'm only trying to get under his skin.  I said in the very same post that his "case" is bullsh*t.

BTW, Ape -- you have neglected to weigh in on the fact that he included posts that were you discussing Leelous legitimacy and tried to pass it off as the multiple "great points" you were making against me.

I mean...JiF can go on til he's blue in the face, but it is what it is...

17 hours ago, Lily said:

I wasn't going to bury my vote where there was no train. Besides, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt because, you know, the weekend. But when you didn't play this morning, I thought it was a good time. Also, I like the company I'm in on your train. 

I'd argue I've played more than you have this entire game, and I've barely played, lol.

12 hours ago, HessStation said:

What's this? Verbal's been pinging all day for me, yet I have no idea what you're talking about.

Yeah, you're scum.

12 hours ago, CTM said:

lily also backed way the **** off and almost out of the game after a little pressure which she does as scum

Indeed - that was her only move of the game.  Come out early for what she thought was an easy move, and then I got on her case and she backed away until somebody went at me......and now she's back and doing what?.....wait for it.......OMGUSing me.  What a novel concept.

11 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

You can try to do whatever you want to your meta, but it isn't going to change.  You've cemented your meta over the past handful of years, and no amount of tweaking on your part is going to change that.  Sorry bub.

On 3/24/2016 at 1:39 PM, Verbal said:

Scum team:  Lily, Spoot, Hess, Ballin

See you guys next week.

/Sharrow'd

Still pretty solid on Lily & Hess, but I can't remember much from Spoot & Ballin.  

1 minute ago, CTM said:

lol avm vs jif does feel 100% manufactured.

lets kill the twink

or leelou

The technical term for what you're trying to call my little outburst is mock outrage.

You're welcome ;)

6 minutes ago, AVM said:

...at L-5? lol

Really busy day, might not be around to defend from Hess and Lily saying I'm "pinging", lol.

Also, I'm trying to shift my meta a bit.  Hope it works!!

/Ape'd

Archived