Empire State Mafia: Game Thread

Jetsfan80

Official Vote Count

Verbal (6) - Hess, Lily, decker, JiF, AVM, Ape

Lily (4) - Verbal, Leelou, Brett, CTM

Leelou (1) - No Penis

Not Voting (4) - Ballin, Crusher, Hallia, Spoot

With 15 Alive it takes 8 dumbasses to lynch.

DEADLINE:  3:30 PM EST

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Well-played, you kept your vote on Deckerfan long enough so that wherever you vote now, it'll be a consolidation vote and not a case you made. 

I thought the same thing, but it may be a null tell for Spoot because he doesn't typically make his own cases on people.

But it is really unhelpful. Especially because he's still not voting, and we have 50 minutes now so he can still vote someone he thinks is scum before were forced into consolidation 

9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Well-played, you kept your vote on Deckerfan long enough so that wherever you vote now, it'll be a consolidation vote and not a case you made. 

I already explicitly stated that I was going to consolidate my vote. So....

Good catch, Ape. Good catch.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/gif/2015/06/03/fe8be93efa7ed6cb798dbf4df8594f01676a056c.gif

21 minutes ago, no psls said:

What the hell is a town mason ?

Means they are allowed to talk to each other about the game outside of the game in a thread given to them by the moderators (80 and Nyn).  With few exceptions, that's bascially it.

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

so I dont know you well enough to know if you're taking this game seriously or just trolling us? It seems like the latter 

Posting memes in response to genuine requests to not post just pics due to mobile issues (or work) would lean me that way.  That's the first effort (if you can call it that) to ask a question that I can remember.

Just now, AVM said:

Means they are allowed to talk to each other about the game outside of the game in a thread given to them by the moderators (80 and Nyn).  With few exceptions, that's bascially it.

Posting memes in response to genuine requests to not post just pics due to mobile issues (or work) would lean me that way.  That's the first effort (if you can call it that) to ask a question that I can remember.

his whole schtick would've been a lot funnier if it was aimed at one of our more feminine players like jif or verb

7 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

I thought the same thing, but it may be a null tell for Spoot because he doesn't typically make his own cases on people.

But it is really unhelpful. Especially because he's still not voting, and we have 50 minutes now so he can still vote someone he thinks is scum before were forced into consolidation 

I'm wary about lynching someone that I'm not really sure on, but I WILL cast my vote in order to avoid a random lynch. I'm just hoping it's solved before I have to decide.

I am leaning Lily, though, as I've stated I don't really see the case on Verb.

Official Vote Count

Lily (4) - Verbal, Leelou, Brett, CTM

Ape (1) - No Penis

Not Voting (4) - Ballin, Crusher, Hallia, Spoot

Official Vote Count

Lily (5) - Verbal, Leelou, Brett, CTM, Crusher

Ape (1) - No Penis

Not Voting (3) - Ballin, Hallia, Spoot

1 minute ago, CTM said:

his whole schtick would've been a lot funnier if it was aimed at one of our more feminine players like jif or verb

lol

No one appreciates D1 memes and nonsense more than I do, but yeah...

Official Vote Count

Lily (6) - Verbal, Leelou, Brett, CTM, Crusher, Ape

Verbal (5) - Hess, Lily, decker, JiF, AVM

Ape (1) - No Penis

Not Voting (3) - Ballin, Hallia, Spoot

Archived