Empire State Mafia: Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, CTM said:

imo, if they aren't scum they will all die. 0% chance that scum team can leave 4 vetted players alive. imo let scum figure it out by occupying NK's.

If they are still living in a few days we have to lynch one of them for sure

Don't worry about it for this day phase due to time?  Sure, I can follow that logic.  But even you say if they are still living in a few days we lynch one. So...wifom.

If everyone that has claimed thus far is town there is also a much smaller pool for scum to shoot in to hit the cop, for example.  So...disagree with the premise.

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

I'm not sure I like what Ape appears to be selling here, if we game the mod on day 1 and say no way 2 mason teams we can easily spend the next few days lynching claimed masons. They are boxed in and will be clear what they are sooner rather than later. 

Just for clarification -- are you really referring to worrying about it D2 and on, or to just let them live until we're forced to deal with them (if still alive) on D3 or D4, for example?

1 minute ago, AVM said:

Don't worry about it for this day phase due to time?  Sure, I can follow that logic.  But even you say if they are still living in a few days we lynch one. So...wifom.

If everyone that has claimed thus far is town there is also a much smaller pool for scum to shoot in to hit the cop, for example.  So...disagree with the premise.

assuming tomorrow is 13 players alive and 4 of them scum, if the masons are legit that basically makes tomorrow a 50/50 play that scum gets lynched.

2 minutes ago, AVM said:

Just for clarification -- are you really referring to worrying about it D2 and on, or to just let them live until we're forced to deal with them (if still alive) on D3 or D4, for example?

I am saying that i think they are boxed in and it will sort itself out one way or the other. That we shouldn't be gaming the mod on day 1. What if we lynch lilly cause no way 2 mason teams and she's town, does that mean we lynch jif or crusher tomorrow under the same premise?

1 minute ago, CTM said:

I am saying that i think they are boxed in and it will sort itself out one way or the other. That we shouldn't be gaming the mod on day 1. What if we lynch lilly cause no way 2 mason teams and she's town, does that mean we lynch jif or crusher tomorrow under the same premise?

There's a bunch of ways it could go. Can we lynch Verb now. 

26 minutes ago, no psls said:

Look at this way Lily ; if we kill you today , you'll have plenty of time to make more jewelry !!

She'd make you a Prince Albert, but...

...that'd be like her making a necklace for the Headless Horseman.

Archived