Empire State Mafia: Game Thread

Jetsfan80

On 3/23/2016 at 11:31 AM, Leelou said:

But he's not actually voting for you. 

On 3/23/2016 at 11:39 AM, Leelou said:

No, an observation that CTM seems to be concerned with you and you aren't even voting him. 

On 3/23/2016 at 11:40 AM, StraightCash said:

Huh? If anything his posts are about how he has been UNconcerned about me 

On 3/23/2016 at 11:42 AM, Leelou said:

Okay. He has 3 votes on him. CTM only comments on you, someone who isn't voting him. 

Finally, page 15 we get some game related stuff.

Leelou, what do you think of the votes that were on him at the time?  It seems to me that they were primarily joke votes; do you feel like they warranted commenting on?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Death Scene

This was a strange murder scene, thought Rad. 

The missing girl was likely going to be found dead, so the fact that she was discovered in an alley, brutally murdered....this was not surprising.

But the way she was shoved up behind a dumpster....sloppily?  And not discovered by the police first?  There were muddy track marks too that were not human.  They were....

"Robots."  Said Kane Fortuna.  Kane had led Rad to the body after he discovered it.  Rad nodded.  Yep, this much was clear.  Only robots could make those rectangular tracks. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earlier that day.....

Rad sat at his desk pondering everything he'd been learning over the last few weeks.  Alternate worlds, a place called "New York City".....when a stunning blonde woman in a red dress stumbled into his office.  She was on the verge of tears already.

She introduced herself, sobbing.  Katherine Kopek. 

"Please sir, can you help me find this woman?"

She showed Rad a photograph.  The brunette woman in the picture was equally attractive.  He'd dealt with many cases of missing people.  But he had to ask the obvious question first.

"Certainly.  But may I ask, why haven't you gone to the police first?"

The woman bit her lip.  "I, uhh, well me and her...."

"Say no more," said Rad.  The police wouldn't be able to help her.  They still....looked down on those kinds of relations.  But he didn't need to know anything about that, and didn't care.  As long as he got paid.

"I'm willing to pay a large sum to find her."

Excellent.  Thought Rad.  He needed it.  Not too many cases had been coming his way of late.

"Yes ma'am, we'll find her.  What is her name?"

"Sam.  Sam Saturn."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now her body lay in front of Rad.  He knew he couldn't go to the police about this body.  Nor could he tell the poor woman about her missing lover.  Not yet, anyways.

"What do we do now?"  Said Kane. 

"Pound pavement.  It's time for me to start asking some more questions."

Verbal, aka Sam Saturn (lesbian lover of Katherine Kopek), vanilla town...........is DEAD.

On 3/23/2016 at 11:52 AM, Lily said:

I don't like the way Brett is riding Leelou over a misunderstanding (on his part, no less.) I understood what Leelou meant. 

Vote Brett

I wasn't seeing it.

On 3/23/2016 at 11:53 AM, Verbal said:

^ I doubt Brett is scum here, folks.

How do people feel, after the Verb flip regarding this interaction?

Question to JiF, Crush, Lily or Decker...

@JiF if memory serves me right, you both called yourself vanilla town and a mason.  Not questioning it, just noteworthy that I wouldn't have classified a mason as VT...so your putting it that way makes it seem like something in your PM.  That sort of makes me believe, based off the above, that maybe Verb was "vanilla town" with a mason QT as well.

Agree/disagree, what?

1 minute ago, AVM said:

@JiF if memory serves me right, you both called yourself vanilla town and a mason.  Not questioning it, just noteworthy that I wouldn't have classified a mason as VT...so your putting it that way makes it seem like something in your PM.  That sort of makes me believe, based off the above, that maybe Verb was "vanilla town" with a mason QT as well.

Agree/disagree, what?

third mason team? lol

why do you think verb was a mason and hid it? The lover thing?

1 minute ago, AVM said:

Agree/disagree, what?

Yeah it popped out that lesbian lover thing was written like a role on top of VT

Just now, JiF said:

Not sure.  For now, I believe them.

I didnt like you directing scum shots...

I see.. probably because I was directing them at you lol.. But for the record, I was stating what I think they will have to do, if you 4 are all legit.

4 minutes ago, AVM said:

Agree/disagree, what?

Considering Verb was a "lesbian lover" - yes, I think there are multiple mason groups in the game.

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

third mason team? lol

why do you think verb was a mason and hid it? The lover thing?

That combined with JiF calling himself a vanilla town with a mason partner.  Generally I think we've considered "mason member" as not vanilla town here, so having looked at Verb's death scene where he's called a lesbian lover, but vanilla town, it just stuck out to me.

1 minute ago, AVM said:

That combined with JiF calling himself a vanilla town with a mason partner.  Generally I think we've considered "mason member" as not vanilla town here, so having looked at Verb's death scene where he's called a lesbian lover, but vanilla town, it just stuck out to me.

if verb has a mason partner and didn't say it he should be beaten with a stick

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Considering Verb was a "lesbian lover" - yes, I think there are multiple mason groups in the game.

Okay, thanks.

Based off that logic, I'd say of the 4 JiF comes across as definite town.  If he was scum in a split mason team, no way he defines himself as vanilla town.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but generally we consider mason as a power role, right?

16 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Death Scene

Verbal, aka Sam Saturn (lesbian lover of Katherine Kopek), vanilla town...........is DEAD.

This reads to me like he was just explaining who the char was, maybe ribbing Verb for being a lesbian, not that he had a lover.

1 minute ago, AVM said:

Okay, thanks.

Based off that logic, I'd say of the 4 JiF comes across as definite town.  If he was scum in a split mason team, no way he defines himself as vanilla town.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but generally we consider mason as a power role, right?

oy vey, again, you are suggesting verb had a mason partner and just didn't say anything?

1 minute ago, CTM said:

if verb has a mason partner and didn't say it he should be beaten with a stick

JiF's point on lover's dying together is a good one, too.  If I'm going to get caught up on language that's a good point.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yep. I knew that I didn't buy that Verb was scum. Hess seemed to go after Verb the hardest. He needs to be on everyone's radar.

for being wrong? hess needs to be on everyones radar for being a deviant perverse sociopath, not for being wrong

But still...my point was if there are folks that are essentially masons (as in their share QT's but are called vanilla town) that could be the case for Verb as well.  And if the case, I would say the "lover" in this case wouldn't die -- since they aren't lovers, they're vanilla town.

Semantics...but maybe that makes sense.

Still a good point on Verbs partner not coming forward, unless they discussed specifically not to do so.  

Archived