Empire State Mafia: Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I'm referring to thinks you inferred from D1 interactions. I wouldn't expect you to agree with what I picked up on, so is there really a point to me over-explaining it? I'm either right or wrong. I feel like I'm right.

Could you clarify it for my edification? I could use a refresher on what you saw, if you don't mind.

2 hours ago, CTM said:

i got you. Well he was in fact scum, if someone else reacted the way you did it 100% puts a sharp vig in play

I'm not comprehending this. If someone reacts in what way, and to what? And what the Hell is a "sharp" vig?

I'm just trying to understand everything.

41 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Put them on the list with the plethora of genders, ethnicities, and religions we already discriminate against here 

Brett made a funny joke

off meta

lynch em

28 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I'm not comprehending this. If someone reacts in what way, and to what? And what the Hell is a "sharp" vig?

I'm just trying to understand everything.

Ape is saying that pac's post there gave away his alignment, hindsight is 20/20 with ape but my point was that if someone else, like say a vig, saw what he claims to have seen, and fired.. then they would be a sharp (as in smart) vig..

Originally i reacted as it must be a vig shot, but  then Hallia didn't make sense to me as a vig target until ape claimed to have spotted something in what pac said.. so, my point to ape was maybe it was a vig afterall

On 3/23/2016 at 4:18 PM, Leelou said:

Do you find the following hot or not

Uma Thurman

Kate Beckinsale

Jennifer Lawrence

Madonna

Robert Downey Jr

DJ Qualls

Jensen Ackles

Ben Stiller

First impression: a hotness list of Celebs - of course they will be attractive.

Reads list: 2 make the cut. And wtf with DJ Qualls?

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

Ape is saying that pac's post there gave away his alignment, hindsight is 20/20 with ape but my point was that if someone else, like say a vig, saw what he claims to have seen, and fired.. then they would be a sharp (as in smart) vig..

Originally i reacted as it must be a vig shot, but  then Hallia didn't make sense to me as a vig target until ape claimed to have spotted something in what pac said.. so, my point to ape was maybe it was a vig afterall

So, you're saying if that was a calculated vig shot (as opposed to a random, lucky shot) then it probably would've been someone with the same sense or experience of Ape to be able to see that? If so, then I think that should leave Ballin, Decker, and I (Spoot) out of the list of potential vig candidates, because that was a pretty obscure catch. And to clarify, would the vig be 3rd party or town aligned? Or is a 3rd party vig just called a serial killer?

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

So, you're saying if that was a calculated vig shot (as opposed to a random, lucky shot) then it probably would've been someone with the same sense or experience of Ape to be able to see that? If so, then I think that should leave Ballin, Decker, and I (Spoot) out of the list of potential vig candidates, because that was a pretty obscure catch. And to clarify, would the vig be 3rd party or town aligned? Or is a 3rd party vig just called a serial killer?

No, I'm saying that i couldn't understand why a vig would shoot at Hallia, (thus making me think it wasn't a vig but a SK or some other quirky mechanic like mirror), until Ape made his point about the pac post and suddenly it was at least partially on the table. 

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

No, I'm saying that i couldn't understand why a vig would shoot at Hallia, (thus making me think it wasn't a vig but a SK or some other quirky mechanic like mirror), until Ape made his point about the pac post and suddenly it was at least partially on the table. 

Ok, gotcha.

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

Yeah... I don't know how much any of this really matters-- but I doubt it, Pac came and made that post right before the day started. The only action 80 was waiting on was a No PSL replacement, so it's most likely that the short on Pac was already submitted before Hallia subbed in.

Again though, not sure how much it really matters at this point.

On 3/24/2016 at 2:52 PM, BallinPB said:

I will say that no penis is spicing up this game so far.  Has Leelou a little flustered.  

I genuinely don't understand why Leelou was getting votes at all. How was she flustered either. Hated this.

32 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

For too speculative. The more realistic scenario is that someone shot Pac for being Pac, and to remove the WIFOM of "would Pac hide behind RL as scum, and would Pac sub-out as scum?" I think that's the more likely reason for a townie to target him. Perhaps they also got a ping from what I saw, but who knows. I don't think anyone here reads Pac as well as I do, I have nailed him as scum after 4-5 posts in the past. He's a very, very bad actor, so to speak.

32 minutes ago, CTM said:

I just gave a reason. Pac subbing out creates a wifom. If the vig is required to shoot, and can't holster, then shooting Pac is a fairly safe assumptive play... removes wifom, and you have to figure he doesn't skip the entire D1 as cop. Right?

28 minutes ago, Calder said:

Page 1-25 Thoughts:

Leelou & Ape - Come off great. Not scum. No way no how.

Hess - Like him for now. 

No penis - Scum lean

Bare bones stuff you may say. Then post more quality sh*t!

Wait, aren't you replacing No Penis?

Archived