Empire State Mafia: Game Thread

Jetsfan80

14 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Daredevil - you were scum

Ocean mafia - Ended D1

Smurfs - you were scum

Pussy power - I can't remember on this one

If you don't count Ocean Mafia since it couldn't even get through 1 day, I am completely spot on

Daredevil - you were 3rd party, and only called me scum after I had you pinned down = OMGUS = you didn't read sh*t about my play

Ocean mafia - I was town and fought with you the entire game because you were convinced I as scum, doesn't matter how quickly the game ended, you were a 1-track minded baboon the whole time going after me

Smurfs - actually, revisiting this one, you started off up my ass, then backed off and it was my idea to use you to decimate the town the rest of the way, CTM was the only threat in this game = you didn't read sh*t about my play in this one, regardless of what alignment I had

Pussy power - I believe I was scum in this one, and blew myself up = you had nothing to do with it = you didn't read sh*t about my play here

Saying that you were spot on is a gross exaggeration, and something that people might accept if they take a cursory glance at the roles I had... but if you look at the game play, it's pretty clear you are full of sh*t.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Why haven't you corrected your statement? I am voting Spoot, I voted him out of the gate D2. Why are you throwing shade at me on something you are wrong about

I did, at the same time you posted this.

my phone or this site or whatever is acting  ****ed up with the quoting/posting again for me. Pretty annoying 

21 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Spoot is my best bet for scum, but Ape is climbing. He is making a ton of flawed arguments against me to lead a lynch on me... Which he has done to me twice as scum in recent games.

My only hesitation is that I think he exposed Spoot at the end of D1

Get your self positioned for self-preservation... this also proves you can't read me, your best play vs. me is OMGUS. Real savant you are.

Just now, The Crusher said:

For me it was the soft claim.

That seems fair. Although I thought people misread that. I see people make I won't be lynched statements all the time and it is often an ego statement or townie that can't put themselves in other players shoes (they know they are town so you should too). So I took it as a you couldnt get me lynched thing, but I could have read it wrong,

33 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Not sure what you guys are waiting for... in every single game this season where Brett has been town, he has fixated on thinking I'm scum, been defensive and OMGUS as **** every time I pluck at him, and been an absolute train-wreck of a townie... now, all of a sudden, he's not OMGUS to me voting him, not defensive, not argumentative but instead measured in his responses to me... 

Dudes, Brett is teh scum. 

And in every single game you scold us for not voting who you are sure is scum and the results are mixed at best.  You tried to mix it up but I'm liking you for scum right now .  Agree with Calder that earlier you played pretty townie with the new meta thing.  But now?  Not so much.  Losing team mate make you salty?  This games getting juicy

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Daredevil - you were 3rd party, and only called me scum after I had you pinned down = OMGUS = you didn't read sh*t about my play

Ocean mafia - I was town and fought with you the entire game because you were convinced I as scum, doesn't matter how quickly the game ended, you were a 1-track minded baboon the whole time going after me

Smurfs - actually, revisiting this one, you started off up my ass, then backed off and it was my idea to use you to decimate the town the rest of the way, CTM was the only threat in this game = you didn't read sh*t about my play in this one, regardless of what alignment I had

Pussy power - I believe I was scum in this one, and blew myself up = you had nothing to do with it = you didn't read sh*t about my play here

Saying that you were spot on is a gross exaggeration, and something that people might accept if they take a cursory glance at the roles I had... but if you look at the game play, it's pretty clear you are full of sh*t.

So 3/4 games you have been scum, I've been fixated on you as scum, I have been town, and now the logic is that this game I should be going after you the exact same way? Why? Are you scum?

You are posting the same kind of illogical arguments you have lead to lynch me in the past, which I have seen right through. It's the same thing right now, I can see exactly how incoherent your arguments are, but you are good enough at dressing them up so that outsiders might see reason in it.

17 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Yeah you are right, He got lynched after the fake Doc claim.

So I have played 4 games with Ape-- 1 he was town where the whole game ended on D1, and 3 where he was Scum. Yet he says my meta is off because I always fixate on him when he is town?

Oh, that's not what I said. I said when YOU are town, you fixate on me constantly... no matter my alignment. This implies you cannot read me, you can only tunnel on me, then pretend you got it right the times where I do flip scum. Anyone that cares to revisit those games will gain greater context for what I'm talking about... but you absolutely do not have "good at reading Ape" credentials established, and on that statement in this game, I'm calling bullsh*t.

I'll either be right or wrong about you, either way, I intended to you your play in this game to reach my conclusion. Rather than relying on references to past games, that many people weren't part of, or don't want to recall, as a way of manipulating the gamesmanship in this one. 

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

And in every single game you scold us for not voting who you are sure is scum and the results are mixed at best.  You tried to mix it up but I'm liking you for scum right now .  Agree with Calder that earlier you played pretty townie with the new meta thing.  But now?  Not so much.  Losing team mate make you salty?  This games getting juicy

Building narrative. ^^^^

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I'll either be right or wrong about you, either way, I intended to you your play in this game to reach my conclusion. Rather than relying on references to past games, that many people weren't part of, or don't want to recall, as a way of manipulating the gamesmanship in this one. 

Are you kidding? You were the first to bring up past games as a argument for voting me. You are sh*tting yourself now.

Unvote Vote Ape

43 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Not sure what you guys are waiting for... in every single game this season where Brett has been town, he has fixated on thinking I'm scum, been defensive and OMGUS as **** every time I pluck at him, and been an absolute train-wreck of a townie... now, all of a sudden, he's not OMGUS to me voting him, not defensive, not argumentative but instead measured in his responses to me... 

Dudes, Brett is teh scum. 

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Somebody try and piece this together as a logical train of though

4 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

So 3/4 games you have been scum, I've been fixated on you as scum, I have been town, and now the logic is that this game I should be going after you the exact same way? Why? Are you scum?

You are posting the same kind of illogical arguments you have lead to lynch me in the past, which I have seen right through. It's the same thing right now, I can see exactly how incoherent your arguments are, but you are good enough at dressing them up so that outsiders might see reason in it.

No, the logic is exactly what I stated initially... that you've OMGUS'ed me like a batsh*t moron in every game this season, no matter my alignment... now I'm voting you, and you're all chill about it. It's not because you can "read me as scum", it's because you are scum. You introduced this angle about being able to read me, because you know I'm town now and it's really your only viable defense. Reality is, you are a terrible town player, and you're not playing terrible right now.

I like my vote.

Keep defending yourself. I've stated my case, not going to keep repeating it. 

3 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Are you kidding? You were the first to bring up past games as a argument for voting me. You are sh*tting yourself now.

Unvote Vote Ape

On the contrary, I'm at the top of my game. Now, I'm just going to sit back and watch you flail... I bet that if you say I'm being illogical and incoherent a whole bunch, maybe 1 person other than that fat moron will buy it.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Building narrative. ^^^^

Yes.  "Crusher Lord of the narrative builders."  No Ape.  Pointing out my opinion of your play from the new meta announcement to you slipping back into your comfy shoes once things heated up. I guess Bermie really wasn't dead?  

Just now, CTM said:

on phone and can't really contribute yet but lol that Brett v Ape has exploded into full on war interspersed with Calder quoting posts from last week 

I wouldn't call it a war. I'd call it predictable.

I voted him on D1, he took the chill route. I vote him again now, and add the Brett OMGUS's me when town and he's not doing it angle to my case, and as I could have predicted.... he goes OMGUS.

Tell me, seriously, if you think he's been playing his townie game. Calm, cool, collected... after 4 games of being a hot, illogical, paranoid mess. Tell me.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

on phone and can't really contribute yet but lol that Brett v Ape has exploded into full on war interspersed with Calder quoting posts from last week 

Leave Calder alone you disgusting twisted malodorous hippy twat.  I want to keep him.  

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Yes.  "Crusher Lord of the narrative builders."  No Ape.  Pointing out my opinion of your play from the new meta announcement to you slipping back into your comfy shoes once things heated up. I guess Bermie really wasn't dead?  

Explain how me wanting to play different as town, then going back to my old way of playing as town = I'm scum.

You're showing your ass.

Making up a story about how I'm reacting to a scum mate death is narrative building, yes.

Brett is going full bush league... every counter point he's making is contingent upon going back to old games and carrying interactions from them into this game to fully disprove. You play like a piece of sh*t as scum.

On 3/25/2016 at 0:08 PM, no psls said:

decker, Pac, Lily, Ballin  - Get off your couches and VOTE !!!

coach-potato-659x273.jpg

STFU

On 3/25/2016 at 0:14 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Patience, young Padawan.

Why are you so eager to get to Night?

He doesn't even know what night is by the way he's playing.  He's just goofing off.

On 3/25/2016 at 7:01 PM, no psls said:

LOULOU is moonlighting at Burger King 

3b1bc4438b7a6c789ad87d853c30db02.jpg

How come I can't see the pics?

On 3/26/2016 at 9:39 PM, Integrity28 said:

My disciple.

Spoot is Apes bitch

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Brett is going full bush league... every counter point he's making is contingent upon going back to old games and carrying interactions from them into this game to fully disprove. You play like a piece of sh*t as scum.

Are you kidding? Your entire case against me is contingent upon going back to old games. Your entire case! I feel like you are just ******* with me, or trying to set me off. I don't see what you are trying to do here except aggravate me and flood the day with our back and forth.

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

On the contrary, I'm at the top of my game. Now, I'm just going to sit back and watch you flail... I bet that if you say I'm being illogical and incoherent a whole bunch, maybe 1 person other than that fat moron will buy it.

So I can't find you scummy and must be following Brett?  You are shaking like a little furry bitch.  You are transparent as sh*t.  Come out with the new me thing and slip into the typical it's not me its you thing.  You also know I never get into the back and forth verbal pool pocket you play with people.  Weak sauce saying I'm following Brett.  I told you why I voted you.  

On 3/26/2016 at 9:49 PM, Lily said:

It's odd that you saw these "reasons" so much later than the others did. It's as if you decided to jump on the easy train. I don't like the timing of your vote. 

CTM's vote I get. He doesn't want me to fool him again. The rest of you, not so much. Especially Verb, because he can read me, and you because of the timing. 

I thought Spoot was away for the beginning of the game?

On 3/26/2016 at 11:28 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Certainly.

When have I ever looked good? I've looked scummy in every game I've been so far, and I've never been scum.

Bad logic.  

On 3/26/2016 at 2:25 PM, The Crusher said:

Symptoms are 7o% gone.  Yet I literally can't sit up for more than 30 minutes minutes.  Just exhausted.  luckily I gots a silly healthy back store recliner .  Will start catching up on my phone.  

Hope you are feeling better buddy

On 3/27/2016 at 3:35 PM, deckerfan said:

unvote

vote Spoot

On 3/28/2016 at 7:11 AM, no psls said:

unvote vote SPOOT

These guys!

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Explain how me wanting to play different as town, then going back to my old way of playing as town = I'm scum.

You're showing your ass.

Making up a story about how I'm reacting to a scum mate death is narrative building, yes.

I thought about his on your behalf. I was thinking I'd only change my metha as scum. But actually I'd probably only think about changing my metha as scum but would prob just make a note of it that next time I'm town, I'm changing my metha dammit! Sort of thing. But that's just me. Then I'd probably forget to change my metha.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You're showing your ass.

You came out with this kicked back weekend at Bernies thing all easy and playing a perfect townie game I have seen played.  Then you started coming into the strong willed Ape thing arguing for the sake arguing.  You become very defensive as scum.  Hate the fact anyone would dare pick up on your gameplay.  Ok fine I did create a narrative.  I call it guessing but I'm fine with narrative.

Just now, StraightCash said:

Are you kidding? Your entire case against me is contingent upon going back to old games. Your entire case! I feel like you are just ******* with me, or trying to set me off. I don't see what you are trying to do here except aggravate me and flood the day with our back and forth.

No it isn't. 

You're lying, again.

I'll restate it one last time... and I very clearly presented my case in this hierarchy and in similar language, with similar examples: 

I am voting you primarily for pushing false pretenses as a means of steering the town, the first example I gave was after this day started, the second example was about the vig shot pac theory.

The secondary reasons I cited for voting you were because you're playing in a composed manner, not interrogating anyone like you'd try to do when scum hunting, nudging suspicion on people like you did with JIF on D1, and not showing any signs of your typical OMGUS when I prod you.

You ignored every part of this, except the part that allowed you to reference past games and dig in behind that. You are the one trying to force the case to be about past games, and in doing so creating far more of a back-and-forth than is necessary. You're defending like I just put you at L2, because the primary part of my case struck a nerve.

I don't really have anything else to discuss with you. You're burying my case with each response, as scum often does when I case them strong.

Now, everyone else gets to react. 

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

So I can't find you scummy and must be following Brett?  You are shaking like a little furry bitch.  You are transparent as sh*t.  Come out with the new me thing and slip into the typical it's not me its you thing.  You also know I never get into the back and forth verbal pool pocket you play with people.  Weak sauce saying I'm following Brett.  I told you why I voted you.  

Except, none of this.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

No it isn't. 

You're lying, again.

I'll restate it one last time... and I very clearly presented my case in this hierarchy and in similar language, with similar examples: 

I am voting you primarily for pushing false pretenses as a means of steering the town, the first example I gave was after this day started, the second example was about the vig shot pac theory.

The secondary reasons I cited for voting you were because you're playing in a composed manner, not interrogating anyone like you'd try to do when scum hunting, nudging suspicion on people like you did with JIF on D1, and not showing any signs of your typical OMGUS when I prod you.

You ignored every part of this, except the part that allowed you to reference past games and dig in behind that. You are the one trying to force the case to be about past games, and in doing so creating far more of a back-and-forth than is necessary. You're defending like I just put you at L2, because the primary part of my case struck a nerve.

I don't really have anything else to discuss with you. You're burying my case with each response, as scum often does when I case them strong.

Now, everyone else gets to react. 

You are 100% creating a false narrative here, and everything you have said against me I have countered and proven your contradictions.

But I agree with the last part, I am done talking to you. I see right through you when you make flailing arguments like this. Hopefully others see the same thing.

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You came out with this kicked back weekend at Bernies thing all easy and playing a perfect townie game I have seen played.  Then you started coming into the strong willed Ape thing arguing for the sake arguing.  You become very defensive as scum.  Hate the fact anyone would dare pick up on your gameplay.  Ok fine I did create a narrative.  I call it guessing but I'm fine with narrative.

I'm more defensive as town, actually. 

You still haven't answered my question... how does me trying new meta as town, then going back to old meta as town = I'm scum? That's the logic you are inferring here, and it's a gross contradiction pal.

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I thought about his on your behalf. I was thinking I'd only change my metha as scum. But actually I'd probably only think about changing my metha as scum but would prob just make a note of it that next time I'm town, I'm changing my metha dammit! Sort of thing. But that's just me. Then I'd probably forget to change my metha.

That's nice. 

3 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

You are 100% creating a false narrative here, and everything you have said against me I have countered and proven your contradictions.

But I agree with the last part, I am done talking to you. I see right through you when you make flailing arguments like this. Hopefully others see the same thing.

I restated my case, after you falsely stated what my 'whole case' was about. 

Now you're giving me more flail, instead of acknowledging it.

Also, you don't get to take the high road, when I've already taken it. Dipsh*t.

Archived