Empire State Mafia: Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Brought to you today by Thingyman >.>    Ear plugs are not mandatory, but recommended....

This ******* guy.

When I went over there to play in his game, he literally played the worst town game I have ever, EVER seen. He was so horrifically bad at mafia, and backward in his logic, that he ensnared me and the only other 3-4 other competent players in a quicksand scenario where the harder we fought to get the game to ignore him, the worse it got. Scum just used him like an extra power. 

So bad.

Nice kid when he bumbles into the different sites, but... he's awful.

43 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Brought to you today by Thingyman >.>    Ear plugs are not mandatory, but recommended....

Things like this that make me think my two buffoons I have for sons are probably not merely as awful as I make them out to be. 

Reading back I still didn't see a satisfying answer how 5 town roles, representing 1/3 of the game, could possibly be fully town masons. I cant see how that makes any sense in a game this size. 

Vote: Spoot

The nature of that game design makes 0 sense and is way more significant than the missed night action.

19 minutes ago, Calder said:

Reading back I still didn't see a satisfying answer how 5 town roles, representing 1/3 of the game, could possibly be fully town masons. I cant see how that makes any sense in a game this size. 

Vote: Spoot

The nature of that game design makes 0 sense and is way more significant than the missed night action.

Why do you prefer to vote me (PR Town) over JiF or Crusher (Vanilla Town)?

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Why do you prefer to vote me (PR Town) over JiF or Crusher (Vanilla Town)?

You are most definitely a bomb town or scum I have no idea. Part of me is feeling like there's a possibility that one of you is a mole or spy and it feels like Spoot is unraveling under the pressure at times.

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

You are most definitely a bomb town or scum I have no idea. Part of me is feeling like there's a possibility that one of you is a mole or spy and it feels like Spoot is unraveling under the pressure at times.

I guess we'll find out, then.

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

almost hammered Spoot and the day went on and we ended lynching Lily instead. I feel like possible redemption here. I'll leave him at L1. If Leelou wants to talk me out of it I'll listen. Possibly.

Unvote vote Spoot

Talk me through why Brett would want to lead a lynch on a teammate after being down one already?

16 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Talk me through why Brett would want to lead a lynch on a teammate after being down one already?

Brett was lobbying for me to lead that lynch too, complimenting my 'catch'. Wanted to get behind Ape.

unvote

19 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Seems like a simple buss. How do you forget to put in a NA w two teamnates when the same teamnates submitted the NA for you the night before.

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Seems like a simple buss. How do you forget to put in a NA w two teamnates when the same teamnates submitted the NA for you the night before.

Yeah, but why start the day out that way? Why not try to get someone else lynched first? 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Stupid people, stupid game.  Still can't access the QT.

the best part of this lynch is when the tin foil hat turns to me and muffin top next.

Simple minded.  You deserve this. 

Town shaming is so protown.

if you guys are town this will be 100% on how stupid you are.

5 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Agreed.

im trying to find time to reread, but am taking fam to dinner

im cool lynching Spoot before reread, but unvote to give you guys breathing room to discuss

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

Makes it more believable, I do it all the time. 

Brett was the original guy to get lunched that day. 

Also, just to distance 

I just don't like how so many people have been so quiet all game. 

JiF and Crusher claimed masons first, then Lily and Decker. 

Crusher & JiF then included Spoot as having a role in with their mason team. Then did Lily. 

Lily got lynched and flipped tracker, mason. It just seems a bit convenient that what they were claiming is in the game. 

Things that stand out the most are Spoot's AtE and then the missed action

Seriously 

how come they could submit for Spoot one night but not last night 

all 3 missed this?

this doesn't necessarily reflect alignment but I'm willing to bet it's something with set up that although I may not understand I don't like. 

A restriction or internal battle within the group I don't know but nothing is clicking they're town or all town I don't know.

Remaining living players:

JiF - claimed mason

Crusher - claimed mason

Spoot - claimed mason watcher

deckerfan - claimed mason w/Lily

Leelou - claimed doc

Ape

CTM

Hess

Calder

AVM

If the top 3 are masons, then I'd say Calder, AVM and/or CTM/Ape for scum. 

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Seriously 

how come they could submit for Spoot one night but not last night 

all 3 missed this?

this doesn't necessarily reflect alignment but I'm willing to bet it's something with set up that although I may not understand I don't like. 

A restriction or internal battle within the group I don't know but nothing is clicking they're town or all town I don't know.

If you reread the whole of Day 2, JiF said he was mistaken when he read the QT and that Spoot did submit, which was then confirmed by Crusher and Spoot. 

2 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Remaining living players:

JiF - claimed mason

Crusher - claimed mason

Spoot - claimed mason watcher

deckerfan - claimed mason w/Lily

Leelou - claimed doc

Ape

CTM

Hess

Calder

AVM

If the top 3 are masons, then I'd say Calder, AVM and/or CTM/Ape for scum. 

I concur, said similar earlier. 

Archived