Jordan's mock draft 1.0

JordanAndTheJets

1. Josh Doctson, WR TCU. Josh would bring explosiveness and be our other outside receiver with Decker in the slot. A year 1 impact player and the best WR in the draft.

2. Nick Martin, C ND. Brother of all-pro Zach Martin, Nick would fill an immediate need at RG and be able to play C when Mangold retires. Potential to be a stud o-linemen.

3. Jaylon Smith, ILB ND. If it wasn't for his injury Jaylon would be a top 10 pick. He's explosive and ultra athletic. If he can make a full recovery he's a no-brainer pick here. Top 5 player in the draft and fills a huge need. Won't play in 2016 but we have 2 starters that will so he can recover.

4. Rashard Robinson, CB LSU. This guy has great measurable and put up great stats at his pro day. He's a first round talent but his off the field issues will cause him to be available at this pick. Remember a certain CB from LSU with off the field problems? He turned out pretty good. Robinson has all the talent in the world and would benefit from developing behind Revis.

5. Roberto Aguayo, K FSU. This guy is the best kicking prospect in the last decade. A great improvement over Nick Folk or Randy Bullock. A great value pick and an immediate impact

6. No pick

7. Tom Hackett, P Utah. Hackett is a 2x Ray Guy award winner, Best punter in the nation and would secure the revamp of our special teams. Another immediate impact player in the late rounds at a position of need

leave feedback about this mock in the comments. And how would you feel if

maccagnan drafted these players?

10 hours ago, Paradis said:

in FEB i could have lived with this, but it's April (pretty much) and it's clear that our QB situation has no future. This can't be ignored moving forward in any mock without a good explanation. 

it might be true that the QB situation has no future but as the "Jets have drafted the most QB's in the last 10 years" article shows, drafting scattershot QBs outside of rd 1 isn't a plan for the future. It's a ******* prayer.

If the Jets can't get Wentz or Goff, chances are high the QB situation isn't getting much better in the draft. 

it might be true that the QB situation has no future but as the "Jets have drafted the most QB's in the last 10 years" article shows, drafting scattershot QBs outside of rd 1 isn't a plan for the future. It's a ******* prayer.

If the Jets can't get Wentz or Goff, chances are high the QB situation isn't getting much better in the draft. 

That's like, your opinion man. Also, it's a crappy one. There's a couple interesting 2nd tier prospects.

Regardless, your post hardly discounts what I said. At this point, every mock better have a QB or a good explanation why not. (Like FA signing note.)

Just now, Paradis said:

That's like, your opinion man. Also, it's a crappy one.  

If you want to go around thinking Connor Cook or Kevin Hogan are "the future" don't let me stop you. If you want to occupy an alternate universe where Paxton Lynch knows how to play the position, by all means. 

if it wasn't for irrational hopers and dreamers, there'd be no Jets fans. 

If you want to go around thinking Connor Cook or Kevin Hogan are "the future" don't let me stop you. If you want to occupy an alternate universe where Paxton Lynch knows how to play the position, by all means. 

if it wasn't for irrational hopers and dreamers, there'd be no Jets fans. 

That kind of deflection might be appropriate with others, but it doesn't reverberate well with me. You've been clueless with QBs as long as I've known you, dating back some 10 years at JI.

So excuse me for not paying your empty potato gun any mind... At least do your homework. Cook? I'm pretty sure I started a thread called Cook is a pu$$y.

5 minutes ago, Paradis said:

That kind of deflection might be appropriate with others, but it doesn't reverberate well with me. You've been clueless with QBs as long as I've known you, dating back some 10 years at JI.

So excuse me for not paying your empty potato gun any mind... At least do your homework. Cook? I'm pretty sure I started a thread called Cook is a pu$$y.

please let us in who is your secret "save the franchise in rd 4" pick? Or are you waiting until draft day for Mac to call? 

4 hours ago, Paradis said:

chill out dude.

chill out dude.

You sound like my father some times.

What do you expect? He quoted me when I wasn't even talking to him and dismissed my response.... I didn't use any foul language or any personal attacks. I don't know how much more diplomatic I can be.

Archived