blair thomas kyle brady and our new qb

kmnj

2 hours ago, 77DRAFT said:

Roberton, Milner, Blair Thomas, Anthony Davis, we have a bleak history when we are in the top 10 a lot of busts, including Sanchez at 6.  I think Blair Thomas at 3 was the only real bust from Penn State,

Kyle Brady wasn't that bad, for some reason people bust on him and Becht, who was a good player.

It was as much as everyone chanting "We want Sapp" as it was Brady.  He had a nice career.

5 hours ago, kmnj said:

those that dont learn from history are destined to repeat it

Mickey Schuler, Richie Anderson, Kareem Mckenzie, Lance Mehl, Greg Buttle. 

Some people are just clowns...

14 hours ago, neckdemon said:

i have to ask........whats your opinion on hackenberg?

I don't have a well informed opinion either way, I didn't watch him enough in college to back him or hate the pick but I will give him a chance.  I do know our guys loved him and even debated moving up to take him.  I have to trust their judgment, they haven't let me down yet(even though it's very early in their Jets careers).

On Sirius NFL's Opening Drive this morning, Bob Papa was reading a draft grade of the Seahawk's draft three or four years ago when one of the pundits talked about how they severely reached for Bruce Irvin and that Russel Wilson was a horrible match with their offensive scheme and gave them an F and called theirs the worst draft in the NFL of that year.  Amazing how many "experts" we have around here who can immediately evaluate a draft.

Archived