Kingmaker Mafia - Game Thread

22 minutes ago, JiF said:

So Verbal sucks donkey dick. 

19 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Only on days that end in "y".

I have all night actions, but didn't have my spreadsheet yesterday (I was not at work).  I'll be posting a night scene and day phase this morning, ASAP.

So, you admit, you do indeed, suck donkey dick?

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

So, you admit, you do indeed, suck donkey dick?

Yes, JiF, sometimes I, like, to do crazy, things.

I also like, to, well, use commas, in stupid, ******* places, like you.

• Upvote 4

I enjoyed the catchup and wonderings of my physical and mental state.

I can assure you my physical state is good, and my mental state is per the usual.  And I'm avoiding NC like the ******* plague.

Ok, actions tallied.  Scene incoming.

Tomorrow.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I can assure you my physical state is good, and my mental state is per the usual.  And I'm avoiding NC like the ******* plague.

Tomorrow.

Don't make me tie you back up in the basement, ****er. 

• Upvote 1

The Assassins struck again last night.  They drank all the rum.

In the morning, everybody wondered why the rum was gone.  Nobody gave 2 sh*ts that there was a dead pirate - the rum was their sole concern.  So sad.

DPR, Villager, has been Night Killed.

But there was good news for the Village!  The ******* mod had returned, and he declared that somebody else had declared there was a new King to declare....err, yeah.

EY is the King!  All hail the King!

It is now Day.  Deadline for today is Friday at 6pm, although I'm willing to extend that over the weekend if you need/want it.

Just now, JiF said:

So the question is, do we go after the inactives or do we go for the scum reads?

My scum reads are Smash and Pac but it's hard to have reads when so many people arent playing like Decker and Ballin and JC, etc.

Inactives netted us a couple scum last game, and so far Hallia wasn't that active. Ballin and Decker are both hard to get a read on, and the only real interaction Ballin seems to have with someone was Hallia. We're at the mercy of our king today though, so I guess it's up to him.

Just now, Leelou said:

Inactives netted us a couple scum last game, and so far Hallia wasn't that active. Ballin and Decker are both hard to get a read on, and the only real interaction Ballin seems to have with someone was Hallia. We're at the mercy of our king today though, so I guess it's up to him.

Oh yeah...forgot.  haha

So fun!

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

So the question is, do we go after the inactives or do we go for the scum reads?

My scum reads are Smash and Pac but it's hard to have reads when so many people arent playing like Decker and Ballin and JC, etc.

Ballin is scum. We should prolly lynch him.

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

@AVMTold you he was fine. :)

So I felt concerned about Verb for nothing?

Gross.

33 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Tomorrow.

Somewhere, an overly excited 80 is hugging random strangers in celebration.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, JiF said:

Well aside from being at the mercy of EY, if we're not legitimately voting I feel like it's harder to put pressure on inactives than in a typical game.

I'd prefer Decker or Ballin overall, fwiw.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Can't rule it out, but I have him as pretty firmly in the town pile right now.  Evidently the Kingmaker did as well....

Yeah, well, the Kingsmaker might be town, but that doesn't mean anything about the quality of his/her reads, soooo....