Hallia (3) - Calder, Ballin, Nyn

Decker (3) - Crusher, CTM, 80

Ballin (2) - AVM, Crusher

Smash (1) - JiF

80 (1) - Decker

DPR (1) - Crusher

JiF (1) - Smash

Not Voting (4) - Pac, Lily, LK, EY

With 18 alive (+ ghost Hess) it takes 1 stupid vote by DPR for a life to be snuffed out in this stupid game.

Deadline:  Whenever the f*ck DPR decides whilst sipping a martini.

This is the unofficial VC that 80 did before DPR voted. And looks like he was on decker as well.

Also interestingly enough, I didn't remember Crusher and AVM voting Ballin on D1. Any reason why you didn't come back to Ballin on d2, guys?

gotta love this site.... could not clear out the Quotes in my post above not sure how the **** a pac quote got in there this sh*ts getting ridiculous 

anyhow I'm here Nyn

As for who I suspect its JC ... His contribution of one liners and votes with no explanation are very scummy. He was 100 % sure on a few players then quickly changed his vote. whether he be town or scum he's not doing us any favors at this stage.

Nyn you seemed very forced on Hally and you got very upset at one point I'm not saying you were bussing but it could have been taken that way by some players.

In the beginning I had JIF as scum but Im changing my mind on that now. He was clearly not paying attention but now he seems more involved.

The new guys like Decker and Ballin are very tough calls for me They don't get very deep into the games like some of us do and that makes them a hard read IMHO

1 hour ago, gEYno said:

Can I ask another question... Why did you type this in word?

Because when I originally posted my reads from your list, I had copied and pasted your reads rather than quoted them.  That caused the "vertical letters" error for some reason.  I tried to edit it but it failed.  So I then copied and pasted my post into word, then re-posted it back in here.  lol. 

27 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Nyn you seemed very forced on Hally and you got very upset at one point I'm not saying you were bussing but it could have been taken that way by some players.

I was pushing the Halli lynch because we've played a lot together, I've learned to read her well and I was pretty sure she was scum the more I interacted with her. And I've been explaining my thoughts all through it to the best of my ability. That's as much as I can do.

Also upset about what? I was upset after the Calder flip for obvious reasons and I was somewhat upset dealing with EY. But I'm not sure what you're referring to.in relation to Hallia. Explain?

Also what other players? I don't understand if this is what you think or not.

20 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I was pushing the Halli lynch because we've played a lot together, I've learned to read her well and I was pretty sure she was scum the more I interacted with her. And I've been explaining my thoughts all through it to the best of my ability. That's as much as I can do.

Also upset about what? I was upset after the Calder flip for obvious reasons and I was somewhat upset dealing with EY. But I'm not sure what you're referring to.in relation to Hallia. Explain?

Also what other players? I don't understand if this is what you think or not.

What I meant by it was when you were casing Hally you seemed frustrated more people were not piling on. Nothing much really just an observation.

Just now, Smashmouth said:

What I meant by it was when you were casing Hally you seemed frustrated more people were not piling on. Nothing much really just an observation.

Ah okay. Yeah. I get sort of antsy when I'm confident in a read, I explain it thoroughly and then players are still like... eeeeeeeeh I think she's null. So yes. I get sort of... impatient.

50 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

This is the unofficial VC that 80 did before DPR voted. And looks like he was on decker as well.

Also interestingly enough, I didn't remember Crusher and AVM voting Ballin on D1. Any reason why you didn't come back to Ballin on d2, guys?

I was busy focusing on kindness day 2. 

42 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

gotta love this site.... could not clear out the Quotes in my post above not sure how the **** a pac quote got in there this sh*ts getting ridiculous 

anyhow I'm here Nyn

As for who I suspect its JC ... His contribution of one liners and votes with no explanation are very scummy. He was 100 % sure on a few players then quickly changed his vote. whether he be town or scum he's not doing us any favors at this stage.

In the beginning I had JIF as scum but Im changing my mind on that now. He was clearly not paying attention but now he seems more involved.

The new guys like Decker and Ballin are very tough calls for me They don't get very deep into the games like some of us do and that makes them a hard read IMHO

Very good point there.  They never give  much to go on.

47 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Hallia v Calder, and in particular her her disappearing act and honestly Ballin being so inactive he fell out of focus for a bit.

Either before this count of after I asked who it was we lynched D1 last game -- thinking it was either Ballin or Decker. Someone noted that it was Ballin and I was basically moving on from him on D1 with that. I never officially did though I guess...really thought I unvoted him, but it may have been buried in a multi quote.

If today were a traditional vote, Ballin would be my #1A or #1B along with Decker.  Can't let someone coast to that degree, and the interaction with Hallia is the only substantive thing we've got. Deckers popping in and out and voting is suspect, and also isn't providing much.

Pac seems to pop up right after a deadline or vote with criticism and juuuuust missing giving input in time.

Of the others mentioned...aside from the baffling word doc? use by 80...him planting a vote on a weak train then leaving is very unlike him. It's not being gone at a deadline, that happens and I don't sweat it. It's leaving a vote one someone who isn't getting lynched, when 80 is typically the first in line to help assure we don't fail to achieve a lynch.

7 hours ago, JiF said:

So the question is, do we go after the inactives or do we go for the scum reads?

My scum reads are Smash and Pac but it's hard to have reads when so many people arent playing like Decker and Ballin and JC, etc.

I could lynch JiF as well.

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Since EY has me as a top suspect, I suppose my thoughts don't matter much, but here they are anyways:

Decker:  Been my # 1 consistently.  Nothing further needed here.  You seem to have a lot of your reads based on the assumption of Decker being town.  Wouldn't he be informative in that case?

Pac:  Another player, along with me, who you have as suspect based on the assumption of Decker's innocence.  To me, Decker's alignment isn't really that important.  Pac is doing what Pac does, and could easily be wrong about Decker just like me.

Lily:  Never read her well, but I do like that she's making ISO attempts.

Ballin:  Inactive.  Willing to kill off purely to keep the game moving, and because Nyn likes him for scum. 

80:  Town.

tl;dr

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Thanks.

I have no read on Ballin and Decker because they're not playing the game.

I'm leaning scum on Smash and Pac because they're playing the game scummy.  Pac's vote on Decker looked like someone trying to get interest going in his direction rather than Hali.  Smash's entire game has been scummy.  Not one thing I've seen that was a town effort from him.

Smash is #1 on my list. 

Smash is #1 on my list followed closely by JiF.

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

Hey there Nyn.  *hugs*  How about a triple?  

Top 3:  Smash, JiF and Ballin.

Game, set and match.

Do you really think JiF and Smash would be going at each other like that as scummates?

37 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Scum team winning and they're playing off each other.  so yes

24 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I would say they would go at each other like that because they are scum mates. 

did either one of you read my last post concerning JIF ? Probably not