Pac
Ballin 
Decker

Dead
Calder - Doc - Lynched D1
CTM - town - NK N1

Hallia - scum - Lynched D2
Dirty Pirate - town - NK N2

I like this, especially the three for scum. Same as my three. 

I wanted to see ISOs on both Ballin and Decker. Since Nyn did one, I did the other. They both look bad, and I could be okay with either one of them dying today, but Ballin looks worse. 

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Not sure just saw couple post about him being replaced.  

Spoke to Verbal about it.  Think it's wise to walk away before things get real nasty, and this isn't all that important to me.

However, Verbal asked me not to do so.  So, I'll respect it, finish the game, and move on.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, gEYno said:

Spoke to Verbal about it.  Think it's wise to walk away before things get real nasty, and this isn't all that important to me.

However, Verbal asked me not to do so.  So, I'll respect it, finish the game, and move on.

And then play again, right? The fightings the best part for heavens sake. 

Needless to say, I did not like how DPR handled this game at all.  Today will not be handled as such.  No need to vote.  However, if you do, I will consider a true majority, but will not be voting for the leader should that leader not have a majority of the votes.

Preferably... I would like to hear CONCISE thoughts.  Who is your #1?  Who is your #2?  Why? Or should I just kill Nyn for the lolz?

Lizzy, you have been elected Hand of the King.  

37 minutes ago, gEYno said:

Needless to say, I did not like how DPR handled this game at all.  Today will not be handled as such.  No need to vote.  However, if you do, I will consider a true majority, but will not be voting for the leader should that leader not have a majority of the votes.

Preferably... I would like to hear CONCISE thoughts.  Who is your #1?  Who is your #2?  Why? Or should I just kill Nyn for the lolz?

Lizzy, you have been elected Hand of the King.  

Who are your top 3?  And why?  Please.

I made the I don't love decker suggestion, based on pop in vote, and the train on him escalated quickly.  80 was there before, and while I mentioned I didn't like him earlier that was largely in how he handled DPR.  As I was wrong there, need to revisit, 80 would be honorable mention on that list.  Pac was quick to jump on decker train too, and so I'm concerned there.  Lily I feel like is playing a "just above the radar" type game, and there was something early on which I didn't love, but honestly can't remember.  I also think she voted for Hallia when it was all but over, so not sold on her participation on scum train.  As for Ballin, besides the low participation, after the reveal, I wondered why there was one lone vote from Hallia on him, and why he didn't vote/consolidate, anything.

Those are my general thoughts.  Now show me yours.

Pac - from what Crusher initially said on him, then on Sunday he votes Crusher. An hour and a half before deadline on Tuesday, votes Decker. He didn't really mention Hallia or have anything to do with her train. 

Decker - been overall weird, absent, and his vote on Hallia felt like he was trying to get it on there. 

Ballin - from what Nyn mentioned, inactivity, and only real interactions with Hallia. Plus the lone vote of Hallia on Ballin. 

• Upvote 1

I thought I've been participating rather well of late. What would make you more comfortable with me, EY? I've never been a player who is really active right out of the gate, but I'm working on it. I think I'm doing okay now, though. 

4 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Pac - from what Crusher initially said on him, then on Sunday he votes Crusher. An hour and a half before deadline on Tuesday, votes Decker. He didn't really mention Hallia or have anything to do with her train. 

Decker - been overall weird, absent, and his vote on Hallia felt like he was trying to get it on there. 

Ballin - from what Nyn mentioned, inactivity, and only real interactions with Hallia. Plus the lone vote of Hallia on Ballin. 

Thanks.