1 hour ago, Pac said:

What exactly is going on here???

4 hours ago, Lizard King said:

This is obv a bastard game

I freaking knew it!!   

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

is decker more likely scum or kingsmaker

I dunno. Honestly I don't really get how people have a read on him either way. I recall a bunch of suspicion his way from 80... I think Lily voted him at some point.... and some others who moved to him near EoD2. Is it just the inactivity? Because he has twice as many posts as Ballin.... and Ballin has gotten zero crap for that....the only person I recall giving Ballin any attention was Hallia. Or is it his continuous votes on Crusher?  

Just now, Nynaeve said:

I dunno. Honestly I don't really get how people have a read on him either way. I recall a bunch of suspicion his way from 80... I think Lily voted him at some point.... and some others who moved to him near EoD2. Is it just the inactivity? Because he has twice as many posts as Ballin.... and Ballin has gotten zero crap for that....the only person I recall giving Ballin any attention was Hallia. Or is it his continuous votes on Crusher?  

more likely kingmaker in my book

I personally would like to hear from Ballin. He fell off the face of the earth. And no one has questioned that. And Halli focusing on him is interesting. Could have been a ditch minimal attempt to distance. No one was really gonna follow her on that vote anyhow.

12 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Is certified better or worse than a guarantee? I confuse those two all the time.

better...notice how upset it makes scum...his overreaction is his tell...guy's been doing this for last 15 months...check the tapes.

• Upvote 1

This is the extent of the interaction between Halli and Ballin 

On 5/25/2016 at 2:25 AM, BallinPB said:

1. 80....someone get this guy some pussy

2. Leelou null

3. CTM I find nothing he's said helpful to town.

4. Pac No content

5. JiF Gay

6. Crushlove Town

7. Lily -Typical Lily I just can't tell with her

8. Dirty Pirate 

9. Ballin- All-around good guy.  Definitely town.  12 inch dong

10. JC- null

11. Lizzy- not enough content

12. Nyn- null for now.

13. EY Feel townish to me

14. AVM- null

15. Hallia- Feel like she's gotten by under everyones nose.  Scum

16. Smash- on the fence

17. Calder Scumfeel to him.  Mostly disruptions instead of actual hunting

18. Decker- Who?

On 5/25/2016 at 2:26 AM, Hallia said:

I'm not skating by at all, but keep trying *thumbs up*

On 5/25/2016 at 2:26 AM, BallinPB said:

CTM, Hallia and Calder.  If I'm wrong go **** yourselves

On 5/25/2016 at 2:27 AM, Hallia said:

Kinda like that read list that was 80% no content and null reads

On 5/25/2016 at 2:27 AM, BallinPB said:

If you want to go with scum possibly hiding out.

Pac, Lizzy or Decker

On 5/25/2016 at 2:35 AM, BallinPB said:

Jus sayin I've counted 4 content posts from you.  The rest was all I don't like moscato and I love you all.  I'm jus sayin.  You were around the whole time.

On 5/25/2016 at 2:37 AM, BallinPB said:

If this is still your position why not?

*above: referring to her thinking 80 and Lily aren't scum. 

On 5/25/2016 at 2:39 AM, BallinPB said:

Be back in an hour.  Don't lynch me

On 5/25/2016 at 3:16 AM, Hallia said:

I ain't scared

Reason being?

@BallinPB - I am still of that belief in them because of their gameplay, it makes sense to me.

22 posts Ballin ISO

- Joke vote on 80
- Comments about how it's the weekend and he doesn't expect much action.
- Usless comment on how he sees nothing is going on. Filler post much? But hey... self fulfilling prophecy lol
- Joke about washing sheets
- Busy at work, will be around later.
- Proclaims he will not become the consistent D1 lynch. Wasn't he lynched on D1 in one game?
- Sympathy post.
- Tells DPR to make the decision based off what he thinks. **** the vote counts. Interesting.
- Posts his read list. 
- Post about how scum prolly are CTM, Hallia, Calder.
- Another post adding if you wanna go with scum lurking, it's prolly Pac, Lizzie, Decker.
- Lashes out at Halli for having 4 content posts this far when he's had...4 content posts so far himself LOL  Just awful.
- Questions Halli why she thinks Lily and 80 are likely not scum.
- Says he'll be back in an hour and says not to lynch him. >.> 
- Responds to CTM suggesting to kill in an inactive. Says it's not a good strategy. That it worked last game but that scum knows that and he's sure they will be more active this game.... which you know, means a lot coming from the most inactive player in the game >.>   SO SO awful.
- Responds to Hallia adding him to her WTL. Says 80% of the people either had no content or he didn't have a read on. Says she's pandering to the masses with the I love you all. 
- Some joke post at Calder.
- Votes Hallia
- Says he won't be back till later after work
- Sorts of semi weighs in about the **** up of EOD1 but that he'd need to read EOD and look into it to see if it was on DPR or Calder that there was no claim. Yammers a bit about how the VC doesn't even matter. Never actually comes back to this.
- Says he will be doing a read through a little later (never actually comes back to this). Asks if anyone wants to fill him in with their version of what was going on. And that was like 4-5 days ago. And he's been posting on JN yesterday and today... just not here. 

So yeah... his main content is going at Halli D1. He votes Halli, Halli votes Calder but puts him in her WTL. She only goes for him after Calder is out of the picture and Lizzie is cleared... cause she has to and because considering the heat she was getting, it was the thing to do. Then when Halli is cornered on D2 he's no where to be seen. He was against DPR's strategy, he was monopolizing on his mislynch in a previous game for sympathy and he was steering CTM away from inactives... even though after his read list, he said that if we were looking for a lurking scum, we should look at Pac, Decker and Lizzie.... but wait, wouldn't scum be too smart this game to do that? lol   And well, yeah, he never actually read back or did anything he said he would.

Lynch this mofo.