Sexy Time Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Sorry, man.

4 hours ago, Leelou said:

Yay! 

I think our AVM is scum. 

For which reason? Or for a compilation of reasons (and if so, which reasons)

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Probably right.  Down to lynch him or Hallia tomorrow.  DPR rounds out the top 3. 

The below from Hallia actually strikes me as similar to the "OMG IM TOWN YAY" post from several games back. So wifomy but it feels exactly like that.

3 hours ago, Hallia said:

Pffffno.  If I was scum I would've hammered that sh*t so hard

^^

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

@AVM where you at? 

Here, dear

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Mainly it feels like you are too absent. :(

Hi darling! 

Lo siento :(

Hello! How are you, pumpkin?

(also I wanted to see if you'd say not actually voting Smash, am glad you didn't. I'll gladly accept other criticisms, including lack of being here)

3 minutes ago, AVM said:

Lo siento :(

Hello! How are you, pumpkin?

(also I wanted to see if you'd say not actually voting Smash, am glad you didn't. I'll gladly accept other criticisms, including lack of being here)

I'm doing wonderful! :D (except for the whole missing you part)  

How you doin', puddin'?

I was actually a bit sad you didn't join me in our Wednesday tradition. :(

10 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I'm doing wonderful! :D (except for the whole missing you part)  

How you doin', puddin'?

I was actually a bit sad you didn't join me in our Wednesday tradition. :(

Busy but good! Hope the job front is better, lately?

And that very fact will haunt me the rest of my days.

3 minutes ago, AVM said:

Busy but good! Hope the job front is better, lately?

And that very fact will haunt me the rest of my days.

It is! I walked out of that insane asylum. 

We are going to have to rectify this somehow. 

11 minutes ago, Leelou said:

:wub:

So tell me your thoughts about DPR, Dick 'er, JC, 80, Ben, and Ape. 

DPR: doesn't really seem to be around, yet. Need to see more, probably wouldn't have him top priority

Dicker seems to be doing the jovial, just happy to be here thing. feels like he did that his first time as scum? Just seems familiar and different from usual play.

JC/Ape was interesting...Ape generally is more aware but seems kind of disinterested. JCs trap, useful or not, was at least a savvy play and better effort than I and most have given.

Ben I'm still thrown off by...playing like a DMer trying to be a DMer, but isn't a DMer? Can't tell if legit a little stranger or putting up a facade.

5 minutes ago, AVM said:

DPR: doesn't really seem to be around, yet. Need to see more, probably wouldn't have him top priority

Dicker seems to be doing the jovial, just happy to be here thing. feels like he did that his first time as scum? Just seems familiar and different from usual play.

JC/Ape was interesting...Ape generally is more aware but seems kind of disinterested. JCs trap, useful or not, was at least a savvy play and better effort than I and most have given.

Ben I'm still thrown off by...playing like a DMer trying to be a DMer, but isn't a DMer? Can't tell if legit a little stranger or putting up a facade.

And 80?

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Smash was s goon.

If there is a GF that was also getting heat, then that person.

should be self-explanatory.

Didn't Smash draw heat first? He then cooled down from like L2/L3.  Whom ever heated up after that deserves a looksy. Smash did defend softly imho.  For him anyhow.  LOL

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Smash was s goon.

18 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Didn't Smash draw heat first? He then cooled down from like L2/L3.  Whom ever heated up after that deserves a looksy. Smash did defend softly imho.  For him anyhow.  LOL

I admittedly have had very little time to play and I need to do a thorough re-read, but JC needs a look. He called Smash after 1 post, which I took for kidding, but he stuck to it and Smash sacrificed himself a little too easy. 

Excuse me!  Moderator, Mafia, sk, Vig and any of my town sexy people with night actions.  Feel free to put actions in so mods can start day.  I have an 8-10 hour car trip from Myrtle back to DC.  Mrs Crusher will probably drive half way.  Little Sal the rest.    I will be supervising jamming tunes in the passenger seat and would appreciate a little mafia to pass the time.  So if you could make this happen your Crush Love would appreciate it.  Thank you in advance for any effort you put forth and remember to stay sexy .  

15 minutes ago, D P R said:

I admittedly have had very little time to play and I need to do a thorough re-read, but JC needs a look. He called Smash after 1 post, which I took for kidding, but he stuck to it and Smash sacrificed himself a little too easy. 

Yes.  Smash certainly did just enough to seem like Smash.  After my reread I felt and time coming down I felt pretty good about my vote.  

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Smash was s goon.

Smash's plan seemed to be to lay low and get low

43 minutes ago, D P R said:

I think this is more something to keep in mind the closer we get to endgame, not on D2.

32 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Excuse me!  Moderator, Mafia, sk, Vig and any of my town sexy people with night actions.  Feel free to put actions in so mods can start day.  I have an 8-10 hour car trip from Myrtle back to DC.  Mrs Crusher will probably drive half way.  Little Sal the rest.    I will be supervising jamming tunes in the passenger seat and would appreciate a little mafia to pass the time.  So if you could make this happen your Crush Love would appreciate it.  Thank you in advance for any effort you put forth and remember to stay sexy .  

I think nights are going to be exactly 24 hours.

19 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

2Q==

Smashnuts has been lynched. He was...

Reveal hidden contents

it is now Night 1. Since it's the weekend you have 48 hours to submit night actions. We'll resume Day 2 on Sunday around this time. Not ideal, but eh. If there's any objections to the deadline (ie want it sooner or later, shoot me a PM. If enough people want it changed, it will be).

3 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I think nights are going to be exactly 24 hours.

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I could be wrong though.

Only by a smidge.  LOL

12 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I think this is more something to keep in mind the closer we get to endgame, not on D2.

If you had continued this thought with what you thought we should be focussing on for day 2, I would have let this slide. But as is, it comes across as you jumping on an opportunity to try and look Townish. 

It also comes across as defensive of JC in a "move along, nothing to see here" way. Now I gotta go back and re-read how you were acting with JC & Smash. 

15 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

technically yes. But since it's the weekend, I gave 48 hours. However I will totally end night early if I get in all the actions.

That's an awfully long sexy time 

*crickets*

9 minutes ago, D P R said:

If you had continued this thought with what you thought we should be focussing on for day 2, I would have let this slide. But as is, it comes across as you jumping on an opportunity to try and look Townish. 

It also comes across as defensive of JC in a "move along, nothing to see here" way. Now I gotta go back and re-read how you were acting with JC & Smash. 

I'll save you the trouble of looking. I supported Smash as town until the moment I flipped on him and never really engaged with JC except one or two times about TV shows. I am not going to tell you or anyone what to focus on on Day 2, doing so would be a sad attempt at leading the town and I'd (rightfully) be hanged for it. The fact that you would let that slide is troubling.

Archived