Sexy Time Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

On 7/7/2016 at 8:26 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Unvote vote AVM

On 7/7/2016 at 8:28 PM, Nolder said:

Again I don't want to go into Decker's state of mind. It could be carefree, it could be stupid, it could be brilliant. I don't know and I don't care because the action in itself is scummy and that is all that matters. If you want to make the argument that he's just an idiot townie who made some horrible mistake then I'd be willing to hear it (actually I wouldn't please don't) but other than that let's stick to the fact of the matter which is what he did not why he did it.

If you want to have a go at Ape be my guest. I'm not convinced yet and that's all I have to say about that.

On 7/7/2016 at 8:29 PM, Nolder said:

Pressure vote? Didn't buy his excuse?

On 7/7/2016 at 8:35 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

AVM didn't even offer up an excuse.  He just dropped a vote on Ben for no reason whatsoever. 

On 7/7/2016 at 8:36 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

I mean wtf is this, really.

80 challenging the weak-ass nature of AVM Day 1.  Nice back and forth with Nolder.  I need to quote AVMs post where he votes the bird and what 80 is asking "I mean wtf is this"?

Could this be a reason scum killed 80?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/7/2016 at 4:38 PM, AVM said:

Never, ever, ever change Smash <3

I think you underestimate the depravity* of some.

*yeah I just wanted to use the word depravity, so what? /80'd

Technically you weren't scum last game...

technically

Mine was a little too violent for my liking, tbh.

Nice topical reference, Ape.

And I'll play unvote vote Birdman/Pac/BenghAzi/Ben something

What up, JC?

AVM's post that 80 comments on.

On 7/7/2016 at 10:15 PM, D P R said:

That's a never-ending rabbit hole.

Leelou is scummier than all of them. She's got her cavalier 'tude on which means she's on one team or another.

Crusher says he's at the beach and JiF has barely posted. I got no reason to think Crush is not at the beach and JiF was one o the players I was talking about having not started playing yet.

80 is pinging me more than Decker, but not enough to make me want to take my vote off of Ben. I got null on Decker.

That's kind of meta in and of itself - a need for new blood is mutually exclusive to this game, but I get it. 

DPR, one of the few to have 80 more likely scum than Decker.  Just an observation.

On 7/7/2016 at 10:31 PM, Nolder said:

Leelou, Crusher, Decker

On 7/7/2016 at 10:33 PM, Hallia said:

Leelou, tied, Dicker

On 7/7/2016 at 10:03 PM, Jetscode1 said:

If Smash would have revealed I would have moved on, given history and all that...instead he dug in his heels.   I can be wrong here but he's not making it easy.

My turn...who is scummier?

Leelou versus AVM.

Crusher versus JiF.

80 versus Decker.

My original question FTR.

On 7/8/2016 at 5:45 AM, Nynaeve said:

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Ben (5): Crusher, DPR, Smash, AVM, Dicker

Smash (2): Ben, JC

Dicker (2): Nolder, Hallia

AVM (2): 80, Leelou

Not voting (2): JiF, Ape

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline:

blu_1468008000.png

Interesting VC here.

On 7/8/2016 at 11:24 AM, The Crusher said:

Agree with Smash here.  He has been very active as scum day 1.  Has shown avoidance before as scum but in this season I have seen him go down swinging as scum.  Weak logic by JiF

Soft defense of Smash noted.

On 7/8/2016 at 1:12 PM, Nynaeve said:

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Smash (4): Ben, JC, 80, JiF

Ben (4): DPR, Smash, AVM, Dicker

Dicker (2): Nolder, Hallia

AVM (1):  Leelou

Not voting (2): Ape, Crusher

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline:

blu_1468008000.png

On 7/8/2016 at 1:26 PM, Nolder said:

Unvote

Vote Smash

While I think Decker should have been the lynch today it's clear that nobody but Hallia is willing to follow my lead on that. Given the circumstances I think Smash will have to be the lynch. I was reading his refusal to claim as pro town but since then he hasn't really done any scum hunting or much of anything really so it's possible I am misreading stubbornness as a pro town move. In addition I kind of want to see the flip and JCs reaction to it since he's been hammering Smash so hard today and has apparently called him out as scum correctly the past game or two. 

I'm not 100% but think Nolder has the momentum vote right here.  I will not vote Nolder today.

Lots of scurrying to create scenarios...

JC, aside from my observation of your situation which we're letting breathe right now, why are you ignoring the obvious Hally/Nolder connections? She seems to follow his vote a lot, no?

On 7/8/2016 at 3:13 PM, Leelou said:

Yay! 

I think our AVM is scum. 

On 7/8/2016 at 3:15 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Probably right.  Down to lynch him or Hallia tomorrow.  DPR rounds out the top 3. 

I agree with Leelou and 80.

Vote AVM

54 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

OFFICIAL VOTE ACOUNT

Nolder (2): Dicker, DPR

DPR (2): Benji, Hallia

Hallia (1): Crusher

Not voting (4): All you other ballsacks

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline not set yet.

I'm not voting with him, your argument is invalid.

2 minutes ago, D P R said:

JC, aside from my observation of your situation which we're letting breathe right now, why are you ignoring the obvious Hally/Nolder connections? She seems to follow his vote a lot, no?

I prefer to re-read threads after I see the flips of D1\N1.  I have no idea what Hallia\Nolder connection you mentioned.  Will not vote Nolder today because IMO he had the momentum vote that brought in Smash.  Hallia has played careful but not necessarily scummy.  AVM is my top scum read based upon the evidence I posted since the start of this day.

OFFICIAL VOTE ACOUNT

AVM (1): JC

Not voting (3): AVM, JiF, Ben.

Deadline not set yet.

1 hour ago, Hallia said:

I'm not voting with him, your argument is invalid.

I was referring to your voting with Nolder on day 1, and also commenting that he was "the most town" player after I called him out. You followed him around, just like you're following Ben now, coasting along without offering any game content. And for Nolder to not call you out on that is telling after he cried about me and Ape for not playing.

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

I prefer to re-read threads after I see the flips of D1\N1.  I have no idea what Hallia\Nolder connection you mentioned.  Will not vote Nolder today because IMO he had the momentum vote that brought in Smash.  Hallia has played careful but not necessarily scummy.  AVM is my top scum read based upon the evidence I posted since the start of this day.

Noted. I'm still pinging from the Smash thing and I don't agree on Nolder or Hally, but at some point my suspicion list grows longer than there can be scum and I've been focussing on others, so I'll look back at AVM.

On 7/8/2016 at 0:43 PM, Nynaeve said:

FINAL BONER COUNT:

Smashnuts (7): Ben, JC, 80, JiF, Nolder, Leelou, Crusher.

Benji (4): DPR, Smash, AVM, Dicker

Dicker (1): Hallia

Masturbating (1): Ape

It's a ******* lynch. 

Town
Hallia 
JC  
Jif
AVM
Ben 
Crusher 
DPR 
Decker

Scum

This is what I'm seeing as the spectrum from towniest/trusted to scummiest.

Hallia has for the most part sheeped me but what can I say it's an effective strategy when employed by scum. I don't think that's what's happening here though because when Hallia is scum she is very lurky and that hasn't really been the case so far in this game. I think she just genuinely agrees with what I've been saying this game. If that's not the case well then she's fooled me.

JC was the primary driver behind the Smash lynch and while, as I believe DPR noted, he could have just been scum in with a very early bus I personally think that's a possibility best left for later in the game. I think the simplest answer is that JC blind squirreled into Smash and continued down that path because he's a trolly guy and it made him lol to do it. If JC is still alive in a few game days though it will definitely be time to take a harder look at him. Don't forget to do this because if we don't it could cost the game.

Jif I think is probably town because he's been generally antagonistic towards most of the players but didn't get tunnel vision or become overbearing. He seemed to be genuinely feeling players out to figure out the game. 

AVM is where things start to blur. He wasn't around for awhile and then he tried to buddy up to Leelou. This might have been a tactic but iirc she kind of started it and it might just be overflow from when they co-modded recently. To be fair to AVM I listed Leelou as scummier than him but she turned out to be town so that leaves me pretty conflicted. AVM also wasn't on the Smash lynch and on the final VC ended up on the same train as Smash. Could easily just be coincidence I think I want to dig back into why he was voting Ben that might shed some light but for now I don't really know what to think about AVM.

Ben I've concluded is just a dummy townie. I'm trying to be nice here because I don't want to scare away the new guy (he's no longer getting a free pass btw) but I think he's just totally wrong on his positions. Problem is, I'm convinced he probably actually believes what he's saying. I can't believe a scummer would make the arguments he has and go on and on about it. So my plan right now is to mostly disregard him.

Crusher has been very lurky. He was apparently on vacation but I just get a bad vibe from him when he is around. Maybe it's not enough DCL jokes idk. I thought it was pretty weird when he was quoting all those posts and I'm not sure if he had a point or just wanted people to draw their own conclusions or what. Could have just been padding his post count but at least I made it obvious when I did it. To his credit he did hammer Smash but that's not uncommon for scummates to do either. Not sure what to think about Crusher but wouldn't be totally opposed to his lynch I think.

DPR has left me with a sour salty taste in my mouth. He was lurky like Crush for most of the game and then after the lynch he came at me hard for what looks like totally bogus reasoning to me. I can see some are buying it but I also notice that DPR along with Decker (and AVM and Smash) were all on Ben on the final VC for D1. It would be strange for scum to be all in on one guy on D1 but I have seen it happen before so I'm not going to rule that out. What I think is happening is DPR saw me go hard at Decker and felt like he had to do something to get me off the scum power role. Could lynch DPR but I prefer to lynch the person it seems like he's protecting first.

Decker I don't have much to say about that I haven't already said. I think we both knew that we'd be voting each other today so that's all there is to that.

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

Town
Hallia 
JC  
Jif
AVM
Ben 
Crusher 
DPR 
Decker

Scum

Hallia has for the most part sheeped me but what can I say it's an effective strategy when employed by scum. I don't think that's what's happening here though because when Hallia is scum she is very lurky and that hasn't really been the case so far in this game. I think she just genuinely agrees with what I've been saying this game. If that's not the case well then she's fooled me.

JC was the primary driver behind the Smash lynch and while, as I believe DPR noted, he could have just been scum in with a very early bus I personally think that's a possibility best left for later in the game. I think the simplest answer is that JC blind squirreled into Smash and continued down that path because he's a trolly guy and it made him lol to do it. If JC is still alive in a few game days though it will definitely be time to take a harder look at him. Don't forget to do this because if we don't it could cost the game.

Jif I think is probably town because he's been generally antagonistic towards most of the players but didn't get tunnel vision or become overbearing. He seemed to be genuinely feeling players out to figure out the game. 

AVM is where things start to blur. He wasn't around for awhile and then he tried to buddy up to Leelou. This might have been a tactic but iirc she kind of started it and it might just be overflow from when they co-modded recently. To be fair to AVM I listed Leelou as scummier than him but she turned out to be town so that leaves me pretty conflicted. AVM also wasn't on the Smash lynch and on the final VC ended up on the same train as Smash. Could easily just be coincidence I think I want to dig back into why he was voting Ben that might shed some light but for now I don't really know what to think about AVM.

Ben I've concluded is just a dummy townie. I'm trying to be nice here because I don't want to scare away the new guy (he's no longer getting a free pass btw) but I think he's just totally wrong on his positions. Problem is, I'm convinced he probably actually believes what he's saying. I can't believe a scummer would make the arguments he has and go on and on about it. So my plan right now is to mostly disregard him.

Crusher has been very lurky. He was apparently on vacation but I just get a bad vibe from him when he is around. Maybe it's not enough DCL jokes idk. I thought it was pretty weird when he was quoting all those posts and I'm not sure if he had a point or just wanted people to draw their own conclusions or what. Could have just been padding his post count but at least I made it obvious when I did it. To his credit he did hammer Smash but that's not uncommon for scummates to do either. Not sure what to think about Crusher but wouldn't be totally opposed to his lynch I think.

DPR has left me with a sour salty taste in my mouth. He was lurky like Crush for most of the game and then after the lynch he came at me hard for what looks like totally bogus reasoning to me. I can see some are buying it but I also notice that DPR along with Decker (and AVM and Smash) were all on Ben on the final VC for D1. It would be strange for scum to be all in on one guy on D1 but I have seen it happen before so I'm not going to rule that out. What I think is happening is DPR saw me go hard at Decker and felt like he had to do something to get me off the scum power role. Could lynch DPR but I prefer to lynch the person it seems like he's protecting first.

Decker I don't have much to say about that I haven't already said. I think we both knew that we'd be voting each other today so that's all there is to that.

(Emphasis added.) I still think you could be town, but this post is embarrassing enough that I could just laugh. The logic in the italics sounds familiar...   You spend a paragraph calling me town but trying to discredit me, while leaving me in your bottom four (if  you think I'm town, and you don't know what to think of AVM, why isn't he there?), your "scumread" on Crusher is weak and insecure as hell, and you declare against DPR, a pretty safe position, but turn around the logic you resisted before to support your continued tunnel on Decker. Not to mention you're overestimating yourself, your tunnel against Decker wasn't even close to getting off the ground, wouldn't scare anyone. Or would you say I'm scum for challenging you on it before? My free pass expired, right? Go on...

(Oh, and your top town read on Hallia is hilariously bad. :lol:)

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

AVM (1): JC

Dicker (1): Nolder

Not voting (2): AVM, JiF

Deadline:

blu_1468353600.png

6 hours ago, Nolder said:

Town
Hallia 
JC  
Jif
AVM
Ben 
Crusher 
DPR 
Decker

Scum

Nolder?  Halia sheeped you?  It's a scumstrategy? But she is your best town read because she isn't lurking?  That makes no sense.  I already explained was in the car for 8 hours from my trip and re-read the game and posted things that caught my interest.  Not much commentary because I didn't do it to sway people. I did it because I was bored and thought it would be easier to look at it later again.  

for not having meta on anyone I find Bens contributions pretty solid.  His observations are pretty good.Even thought I originally disagreed with his early stance on Decker I find it 100% reasonable for someone that never played with Decker.  Decker is a dick waver as scum.  Tries to act like he couldn't careless if he is voted. Last time he was scum he was very illogical in his approached. 

JC is very high considering you said he blind squirreled onto Smash after Smaah made a single post.  agree he went after Smash early but I would still have him closer to null.  

JiF I agree with you on for the most part.  Still need to reread him.

Still haven't looked back at AVM yet.  Might be tough today because been out of the office for a weekend. 

DPR always creeps me out when I play with him.  Even more so this game since I been watching Penny Dreadful while playing.  He started slow and was lurking at first but he explained why he wasn't as present as he was traveling. Since then he seems to be aggressively besting the bushes and looking for answered.  His interrogation of Jetsvode and you seemed more towny looking for answered that pied piperish. 

I know he is dead but Ape as the sk was pretty funny. Made a nice play suggesting someone else was. 

I had Leelou as scum and thought others did saw well.  Interesting choice for nk. Got to reread death scenes to see if any hints on who was killed by who.   

Decker seemse like easy pickings for scum at this point. He does not defend well and been pain of interest for most. If he is town would be easiest person in game to discount his mislynch.  I have him as mill little closer to town.  

Nolder not sure what to make of you at this point.  Wanted to have you as town but tough to do when we disagree on what we are seeing so much.  

14 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

80 challenging the weak-ass nature of AVM Day 1.  Nice back and forth with Nolder.  I need to quote AVMs post where he votes the bird and what 80 is asking "I mean wtf is this"?

Could this be a reason scum killed 80?

Need to look back to see if any hints of who killed who.  Three deaths.  Also I wonder if Leeloi was scum kill, why her?  

My 2 cents:

1. Obvious NK questions are 1. did Ape shoot Leelou or 80 and 2. who shot Ape? 

2. Player reads Town down to Scum:

Crusher - Analytical so far and not pushing too hard in any direction. I feel good about this for now, but I got my eye on any opportunistic votes or hunches taking the place of analysis. 

Jif - As I said earlier, he hasn't really started playing yet. Could be lurking.

AVM - The Leelou banter is something they've been doing for a while. But, he's not really active yet. Could be lurking.

Decker - More active than other games I've played with him. Kind of emo-drifts in logic, but not as bad as Nolder or Ben. Null.

JC - I'm well documented here, but I wont ignore that het is offering content. That bugs given the no-content vote on Smash and he could drop like a stone on this list, but there will be other scum and I'll shout out if I see anything new.

Hallia - coasting along, trying to appear like she's playing.

Ben - I don't get why people think he's Town, but every once in a while I'm wrong. His most recent defense of Nolder's post strikes me as much more well thought out than the bullsh*t spread on day 1 and his vote on me reeks of omgus.

Nolder - I'm well document here. His recent post today makes me happy to keep my vote on him.

17 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

It was a long HARD steamy night of loud moans and groans. Awful and unthinkable deeds were being carried out. Sinful and overall pretty ICKY and eww worthy. Desire, passion,ball sacks, vaginas and a whole lot of poop was being given and received. GIVEN AND RECEIVED. Some acts were a little violent but overall harmless. Where's others proved to be pretty deadly. 

Everyone awoke naked the following day. Horrified at the image of each other nude in the daylight... and yet, there was a lot more to be horrified about, once the initial shock wore off.

Leelou had been pancaked to death from sheer sexiness. She was...

Hide contents

Boston Pancake sexual act, Vanilla Townie.

80 had masturbated himself to death. He was...

Hide contents

Abe Lincoln sexual act (but really a virgin), Town Cop

Ape's prolapsed anus took a turn for the worst... >.>   He was...

Hide contents

Pink Sock sexual act, Serial Killer

It is now D2. You're all scarred for life. with 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Interesting...I was going to come hard at Ape today because of his interactions with JC yesterday and it turns out he was one of the ones that tried to poop my meta-case on Smash.  (DPR, Crush and Ape all did).  Didnt think SK but this is interesting that he didnt shoot at JC the way he was digging in his heels on him.  Nothing to really make of it now but just talking out loud.  

Still catching up but DPR looks like a good lynch right now. 

15 hours ago, D P R said:

This coming from the guy that spent an evening tin foil hatting on JC only to come out and vote Nolderp. 

And I like how we are letting JC breathe right now...who is we and what are we letting breathe?  His one man mission to gambit spin JC? 

15 hours ago, D P R said:

And can you point this out?  

8 hours ago, Nolder said:

Town
Hallia 
JC  
Jif
AVM
Ben 
Crusher 
DPR 
Decker

Scum

8 hours ago, Nolder said:

Vote Dicker

Loved the breakdown.  Hate the vote.  

Have you even considered another player being scum this entire game?  You seem very fixated on Dicker.

I had you as best town read, with DPR as my strongest scum.  Which is interesting considering he's voting you

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

This coming from the guy that spent an evening tin foil hatting on JC only to come out and vote Nolderp. 

And I like how we are letting JC breathe right now...who is we and what are we letting breathe?  His one man mission to gambit spin JC? 

I spent equal time on JC and Nol, and am not beating the JC thing to death because I've made my point. His case against Smash was non-existent, a lot like your self-described "meta-case".

1 minute ago, JiF said:

And can you point this out?  

She was the only other player to vote Decker after Nol did, then she defended Nol against me by calling him the "townies" player.

16 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Are you going to ask questions or are you going to make a case?  I'm like half-way through the re-read and your dog doesn't hunt.

....are you being serious right now? You, of all people, know that you ask questions to set up cases and you have freaked out all over yourself here in response to it...

15 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

I agree with Leelou and 80.

Vote AVM

So...let's recap:

During night phase, I'm your lead suspect.  Day breaks and your first post is an early VC, highlighting that DPR/Crush/Decker probably has one scum, possibly has two.  You then follow up showing me equalizing the Ben/Smash train.

So another question, to continue getting under your skin apparently...

Who do you NOT think is scummy?  Because it looks like you're trying to paint as many as looking bad as possible.

Also seems like you're insinuating Leelou/80 are dead because they suspected me, which is weak.

15 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

...which just happened to coincide with me questioning you and specifically your case on Crush.

Vote JC

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Nolder?  Halia sheeped you?  It's a scumstrategy? But she is your best town read because she isn't lurking?  That makes no sense.  I already explained was in the car for 8 hours from my trip and re-read the game and posted things that caught my interest.  Not much commentary because I didn't do it to sway people. I did it because I was bored and thought it would be easier to look at it later again.  

for not having meta on anyone I find Bens contributions pretty solid.  His observations are pretty good.Even thought I originally disagreed with his early stance on Decker I find it 100% reasonable for someone that never played with Decker.  Decker is a dick waver as scum.  Tries to act like he couldn't careless if he is voted. Last time he was scum he was very illogical in his approached. 

JC is very high considering you said he blind squirreled onto Smash after Smaah made a single post.  agree he went after Smash early but I would still have him closer to null.  

JiF I agree with you on for the most part.  Still need to reread him.

Still haven't looked back at AVM yet.  Might be tough today because been out of the office for a weekend. 

DPR always creeps me out when I play with him.  Even more so this game since I been watching Penny Dreadful while playing.  He started slow and was lurking at first but he explained why he wasn't as present as he was traveling. Since then he seems to be aggressively besting the bushes and looking for answered.  His interrogation of Jetsvode and you seemed more towny looking for answered that pied piperish. 

I know he is dead but Ape as the sk was pretty funny. Made a nice play suggesting someone else was. 

I had Leelou as scum and thought others did saw well.  Interesting choice for nk. Got to reread death scenes to see if any hints on who was killed by who.   

Decker seemse like easy pickings for scum at this point. He does not defend well and been pain of interest for most. If he is town would be easiest person in game to discount his mislynch.  I have him as mill little closer to town.  

Nolder not sure what to make of you at this point.  Wanted to have you as town but tough to do when we disagree on what we are seeing so much.  

Interesting, you didnt feel that way before the Smash flip.

3 minutes ago, D P R said:

I spent equal time on JC and Nol, and am not beating the JC thing to death because I've made my point. His case against Smash was non-existent, a lot like your self-described "meta-case".

She was the only other player to vote Decker after Nol did, then she defended Nol against me by calling him the "townies" player.

Everything you're posting is weak...like straight diarrhea.  

Archived