Sexy Time Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Nolder?  Halia sheeped you?  It's a scumstrategy? But she is your best town read because she isn't lurking?  That makes no sense.  I already explained was in the car for 8 hours from my trip and re-read the game and posted things that caught my interest.  Not much commentary because I didn't do it to sway people. I did it because I was bored and thought it would be easier to look at it later again.  

for not having meta on anyone I find Bens contributions pretty solid.  His observations are pretty good.Even thought I originally disagreed with his early stance on Decker I find it 100% reasonable for someone that never played with Decker.  Decker is a dick waver as scum.  Tries to act like he couldn't careless if he is voted. Last time he was scum he was very illogical in his approached. 

JC is very high considering you said he blind squirreled onto Smash after Smaah made a single post.  agree he went after Smash early but I would still have him closer to null.  

JiF I agree with you on for the most part.  Still need to reread him.

Still haven't looked back at AVM yet.  Might be tough today because been out of the office for a weekend. 

DPR always creeps me out when I play with him.  Even more so this game since I been watching Penny Dreadful while playing.  He started slow and was lurking at first but he explained why he wasn't as present as he was traveling. Since then he seems to be aggressively besting the bushes and looking for answered.  His interrogation of Jetsvode and you seemed more towny looking for answered that pied piperish. 

I know he is dead but Ape as the sk was pretty funny. Made a nice play suggesting someone else was. 

I had Leelou as scum and thought others did saw well.  Interesting choice for nk. Got to reread death scenes to see if any hints on who was killed by who.   

Decker seemse like easy pickings for scum at this point. He does not defend well and been pain of interest for most. If he is town would be easiest person in game to discount his mislynch.  I have him as mill little closer to town.  

Nolder not sure what to make of you at this point.  Wanted to have you as town but tough to do when we disagree on what we are seeing so much.  

@Jetscode1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Other than you being his scum mate...what contribution has he made to give him a town lean?  

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Im giving AVM a town read?  I thought i said I had no idea at the moment.  Trying to get back to read but first time in office for a week.

OK...maybe I misinterpreted...

11 minutes ago, AzureBen said:

His coming in d1 and just sheeping Ape, as quite a few people noticed.

Scumread, not obvious scum.

Such as? My thoughts around DPR? My content today doesn't count, you started trying to have it both ways first.

What?  You're a hard dude to follow.  Your content today doesn't count?  lmfao  Weird

And you said "obvious scum read".

2 hours ago, AzureBen said:

It's not normal to completely misunderstand and bastardize someone's logic in a way that makes it look anti-town and then call them good natured and helpful. Either my logic against the Decker lynch was horrible and I was pushing an anti-town position, or it made sense and was town-oriented questioning with merit. Can't be both. And how the hell are we seeing the game similarly then? Because we agree on an obvious scumread? Your interactions with me have been mostly (intentionally or not) spinning my thoughts from earlier in a way that makes them sound dumb and easily discredited, while praising my thoughts otherwise. Because they line up with the lynch you want? Also, Crusher is on my town list, do you think that has merit?

"obvious"

On 7/9/2016 at 0:34 PM, D P R said:

@Nol - you and JC should go ahead and get your NK in.

On 7/9/2016 at 0:41 PM, Hallia said:

Seems gross.  Nol has been one of the towniest people in the gosh darn game

I stand corrected. Some stunning content from Halia.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

What?  You're a hard dude to follow.  Your content today doesn't count?  lmfao  Weird

And you said "obvious scum read".

Yes, because it came after the thing we're talking about started, and has been about it for the most part. :)

Yes, thank you for showing you've read.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

DPR (2): Hallia, Nolder

Nolder (2): Dicker, DPR

AVM (2): JC, JiF

Hallia (1): Crusher

JC (1): AVM

Not Voting (1): Benji

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline:

blu_1468353600.png

1 hour ago, JiF said:

You just seem to be fixated on one player.  That's all.  I have no clue what Dicker is.  Just feel like you've been tunneling him. 

Well I want the MFer dead, what else can I say?

57 minutes ago, AzureBen said:

@Nolder You have the most posts in the thread, and you've spent most of the game content among them on tunneling Decker, resisting attempts to stop your tunnel on Decker, shading my logic for pushing against you there, and putting me in your scum pile at the same time holding on to my somehow being town. Why are you so determined to lynch Decker? Why are you afraid of pushing me, despite saying you're not giving me a pass anymore?

I want to lynch Decker because I think he's scum. I'm not pushing you because I don't think you're scum. 

It's really not that hard to understand.

52 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Halia playing peek aboo the entire game.  Couple comments and no original thought content.  I have Nolder sliding towards my scum pile purely on him having her as his #1 town read. That makes no sense.  He said she lurks as scum but puts her as#1 town?  Baffled.

She wasn't lurking before now, just sheeping. If it makes you feel any better I'm starting to doubt my own read there as well, just like what happened with Smash.

51 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

@Nolder  Why is Hallia your top town read?

@The CrusherDid you ask him to explain?

I think I'm very susceptible to people agreeing with me. Also, like I said, it's in her meta to lurk as scum but she wasn't lurking before now. The less original content she makes though the worse I feel about my read. 

Just now, Nolder said:

I think I'm very susceptible to people agreeing with me. Also, like I said, it's in her meta to lurk as scum but she wasn't lurking before now. The less original content she makes though the worse I feel about my read. 

Vote AVM.  Its fun to lynch scum.

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

So you don't think Nolder's vote on Smash provided momentum or Nolder bussed Smash?

Nope, The lynch choices when Nolder voted were Smash or me, and Nolder is avoiding attacking me. So yes, I'm willing to say Nolder bussed Smash, and thinks he can discredit me into uselessness while staying clean. :)

3 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I want to lynch Decker because I think he's scum. I'm not pushing you because I don't think you're scum. 

It's really not that hard to understand.

But why am I not scum? You reject and discredit my logic, and I was pushing against the lynch of the one you've decided is scum. By your logic, am I not scummy?

Unvote

There seems to be a lot resistance both from people I trust and people I don't whenever I follow the path I want so maybe I should change directions. I think I said in my reads list post that there was something I was supposed to look into regarding AVM so I'm going to go find out what that was and look into it now I guess.

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

. Also, like I said, it's in her meta to lurk as scum but she wasn't lurking before now. The less original content she makes though the worse I feel about my read. 

She isn't lurking? Besides her lack of original content/sheeping, she has the third lowest post count out of the players here.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Unvote

There seems to be a lot resistance both from people I trust and people I don't whenever I follow the path I want so maybe I should change directions. I think I said in my reads list post that there was something I was supposed to look into regarding AVM so I'm going to go find out what that was and look into it now I guess.

He only has 22 posts...pretty sure it will not take long.

1 minute ago, AzureBen said:

Nope, The lynch choices when Nolder voted were Smash or me, and Nolder is avoiding attacking me. So yes, I'm willing to say Nolder bussed Smash, and thinks he can discredit me into uselessness while staying clean. :)

But why am I not scum? You reject and discredit my logic, and I was pushing against the lynch of the one you've decided is scum. By your logic, am I not scummy?

I already answered, process of elimination. You can't be scum if other people are scum. Other people are more scummy than you therefore you just fall into the dumb town category. It's ok that's pretty much owned by Lizzie when he plays so you'll have company in future games.

OK kids.  Went and looked at AVM and he is really not doing much.  He is responding to questions and modestly defending.  Certainly no proof of scum hunting. did make reference he was busy with new job.  Still would like to lynch Halia.  AVM omgus vote on Jetscode looked pretty bad, but Jetscode can be a little pushy when he gets going. 

Just now, Nolder said:

I already answered, process of elimination. You can't be scum if other people are scum. Other people are more scummy than you therefore you just fall into the dumb town category. It's ok that's pretty much owned by Lizzie when he plays so you'll have company in future games.

And who are they? Going by your reads earlier, Decker/DPR/Smash, pick two? More discrediting, you find that fun, don't you? :D

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

OK kids.  Went and looked at AVM and he is really not doing much.  He is responding to questions and modestly defending.  Certainly no proof of scum hunting. did make reference he was busy with new job.  Still would like to lynch Halia.  AVM omgus vote on Jetscode looked pretty bad, but Jetscode can be a little pushy when he gets going. 

get her to L-1 and I'll do her.

On 7/7/2016 at 2:38 PM, AVM said:

Never, ever, ever change Smash <3

I think you underestimate the depravity* of some.

*yeah I just wanted to use the word depravity, so what? /80'd

Technically you weren't scum last game...

technically

Mine was a little too violent for my liking, tbh.

Nice topical reference, Ape.

And I'll play unvote vote Birdman/Pac/BenghAzi/Ben something

What up, JC?

This was it. It was in response to Ape saying Ben was let off the hook.

@AVM I want a reads list from you pronto. It's 11:40 AM my time I'll give you until 2:00PM to at least show up in thread otherwise I'll vote you without even worrying about what you have to say.

Archived