TALLADEGA NIGHTS - GAME THREAD

DPR

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Sorry about the house sweet one.  Yet you are probably better off without a creek and a large brackish pond on your property. Florida alligators are gangster.  One day you are a happy home owner power washing the deck, detailing that sweet truck in the driveway and then couple them gangsters gators drag you to your death by drowning.  I know, I know you feel like they are your people cause you attended university of Florida but they are not.  They are cold blooded, emotionless reptilian killing machines , sorta a lot like Aaoron Hernandez  So cheer up.  Those people did you a favor. They probably really delayed the sales for more time to look for the bodies from their last family picnic.  Gangsters gators.

Haha - I grew up on a creek that led to some Gator infested waters.  They would sun on our backyard.  I would catch the babies on my fishing pole.  They dont scare me.  You're about 1,000x more likely to get bit by a shark and that doesnt stop me from surfing.  lol

Plus, this was a posh neighborhood with pretty decent HOA fee's, they remove Gators if they get in the waters...which they really dont, not this far up the intercoastal.

So pissed dude.  This house was unreal.  I could literally catch Red, Sheephead and Trout right off my backyard.  This was like a dream house and I couldnt believe the price they were willing to accept. 

41 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I haven't read enough this game the past few pages - is it possible that Crusher is lying, or does it all point to JiF?

Well, Crusher said something to Pac like you're welcome after N1.  So I tend to believe him.  Plus, I dont see any reason to come out and try to save Spoot.  Maybe I'm crazy or insane (dont really know which is which) but I'm the cop.  That part is true.  I get Crusher's role as the bus driver but I'm not sure how its impacted by certain mechanics/roles so I've really got nothing here to defend.

If roles were reversed, I'd probably lynch me too.  The sh*tty part is, I know I'm flipping exactly what I'm claiming. lol