TALLADEGA NIGHTS - GAME THREAD

DPR

On 8/16/2016 at 1:33 PM, Pac said:

Wish I could put a scum masterpiece like that on my already incredible mafia resume' but this one was pretty easy..  just a simple process of elimination.  and some pretty awful play from scum..  shooting masons instead of big game hunting.

LOL. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, The Crusher said:

Decker is not scum.  But if there is only one scum left it makes it hard to believe its AVM because he literally hasn't post in 4 days. LOL

sigh...  out of respect for DPR, and because I want him to mod future games, I'll try 1 more time for Crusher who I'm quite confident is town.

I am the role cop.  I see roles like joel haley osment saw dead people.

N1 Verb...  I was told result my result went to dead 80

N2 Verb...  Governor

N3 Spoot...  Angel

N4 Crush..  2 time bus driver

I didn't look at AVM because knowing what I know he has to be scum.  I wanted to clear someone like Crush who could be playing me.

I keep saying this game sucks because the only ones posting are town..

but looking at Deckers recent play he makes the most sense as the lone scumbot trying to give the impression of activity so in case they win they can say it was earned.

If you want to lynch me go ahead.. just answer me 1 question.

Why in the F would I counter claim JiF when I had zero people interested in voting me at all.  If it doesn't make sense it doesn't make dollars.

1 minute ago, Pac said:

sigh...  out of respect for DPR, and because I want him to mod future games, I'll try 1 more time for Crusher who I'm quite confident is town.

I am the role cop.  I see roles like joel haley osment saw dead people.

N1 Verb...  I was told result my result went to dead 80

N2 Verb...  Governor

N3 Spoot...  Angel

N4 Crush..  2 time bus driver

I didn't look at AVM because knowing what I know he has to be scum.  I wanted to clear someone like Crush who could be playing me.

I keep saying this game sucks because the only ones posting are town..

but looking at Deckers recent play he makes the most sense as the lone scumbot trying to give the impression of activity so in case they win they can say it was earned.

If you want to lynch me go ahead.. just answer me 1 question.

Why in the F would I counter claim JiF when I had zero people interested in voting me at all.  If it doesn't make sense it doesn't make dollars.

Truth is you didnt counter claim JIF.  JIF claimed cop. You claimed role cop.  JiF gave results like a cop does. You called yourself a cop but you gave role cop results. Pretty sure your initial reveal was cop.  Not role cop.

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Truth is you didnt counter claim JIF.  JIF claimed cop. You claimed role cop.  JiF gave results like a cop does. You called yourself a cop but you gave role cop results. Pretty sure your initial reveal was cop.  Not role cop.

I said I was the cop..

You telling me the town has cop, role cop, governor, bus driver, angel, 3 man mason team, AND a mod confirmed townie in a 13 man game???

Scum has what - a janitor?

it's clear to me that JiF was lying scum...  

3. decker

4. PAC - Role Cop

6. Crusher - Bus Driver

7. Spoot - Angel

8. Verb - Governor

11. AVM

I don't think 80 was SK like he claimed..  he was scum with JiF and JC was their symp (who they may or may not have known about).

So the question is was there a 5 man scum syndicate in a 13 player game?  Probably not..

But there certainly was at least 4 given all the power townies had.  My guess is 80 was something big, JiF had a great role, and AVM is the Janitor.

We can't lose this game if we simply lynch AVM then Decker if there's still a game going on.

Again...  that's assuming DPR isn't bastard modding in which case I don't care if I "lose".

15 minutes ago, Pac said:

I said I was the cop..

You telling me the town has cop, role cop, governor, bus driver, angel, 3 man mason team, AND a mod confirmed townie in a 13 man game???

Scum has what - a janitor?

it's clear to me that JiF was lying scum...  

No I think town had a cop, governor (maybe), 3 man mason, big fat bad mofo driving a magic bus lie detector, mod confrimed town

scum had janitor, role cop, killing ability and something else. Honestly if your scum I think Verb very well may be a scum governor. 

But why say your the cop when your a role cop?

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

But why say your the cop when your a role cop?

because of precisely how this day is playing out.  I didn't realize the janitor had so many brooms so in my mind the semantics didn't matter.  he was clearly lying.

1 hour ago, Pac said:

because of precisely how this day is playing out.  I didn't realize the janitor had so many brooms so in my mind the semantics didn't matter.  he was clearly lying.

What?  You do details like woman do.  You don't have the "male disorganized Fuck it, I'm just going to wing it gene."You don't talk before you think.  Not a misnomer you would make. Least I don't think so.  @deckerfan unless AVM shows up Pac is the lynch. 

41 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

What?  You do details like woman do.  You don't have the "male disorganized **** it, I'm just going to wing it gene."You don't talk before you think.  Not a misnomer you would make. Least I don't think so.  @deckerfan unless AVM shows up Pac is the lynch. 

oh well.. thought you were starting to get better at this but nope.  you still suck.

Hopefully DPR went full Verb Machine of Souls and you are a scum bus driver. 

2 hours ago, Pac said:

We can't lose this game if we simply lynch AVM then Decker if there's still a game going on.

this is simply not true

and so inflexible that i have a hard time seeing how you could be town. dismissing Verbal and Crusher and Spoot as town because of their roles, and countering someone who claimed 'alignment cop' when you're a 'role cop.' then, trying to rush the lynch both days. Their alignments aren't confirmed and you've been misleading. Why should you be trusted?

2 hours ago, Pac said:

They're going all in on lynching me so they can janitor it up and hopefully leave doubt in peoples minds about my claim.

It's a good play..  like I said yesterday - it's the only play.

"they're going all in"

it's like marketing a product to make us feel some kind of emotion. maybe fear.

there is doubt about your claim. why wouldn't there be? your leaving questions relevant to your role unanswered while trying to rush a lynch BASED on your claim didn't make sense. there was no clarity, it was like lynch first ask questions later. the deadline was almost there and you still were being stubborn about what your role was

it was not the only play if you're town. not with confirmed town alive. deadline's tomorrow at lunch time, yeah?

guys please get in here and vote

1 hour ago, deckerfan said:

this is simply not true

and so inflexible that i have a hard time seeing how you could be town. dismissing Verbal and Crusher and Spoot as town because of their roles, and countering someone who claimed 'alignment cop' when you're a 'role cop.' then, trying to rush the lynch both days. Their alignments aren't confirmed and you've been misleading. Why should you be trusted?

"they're going all in"

it's like marketing a product to make us feel some kind of emotion. maybe fear.

there is doubt about your claim. why wouldn't there be? your leaving questions relevant to your role unanswered while trying to rush a lynch BASED on your claim didn't make sense. there was no clarity, it was like lynch first ask questions later. the deadline was almost there and you still were being stubborn about what your role was

it was not the only play if you're town. not with confirmed town alive. deadline's tomorrow at lunch time, yeah?

guys please get in here and vote

LOL..  so you're the last scum?

This is more than you've posted in your first 5 games combined.

My favorite part is when you accused me of trying to rush lynches and ended your soliloquy by begging people to get in here and vote me.

I was going to self vote only because I thought you and Crush were the only active townies but now you've changed my mind.

Unvote

Vote Decker

17 minutes ago, Pac said:

My favorite part is when you accused me of trying to rush lynches and ended your soliloquy by begging people to get in here and vote me.

I was going to self vote only because I thought you and Crush were the only active townies but now you've changed my mind.

Unvote

Vote Decker

Dude Decker is confirmed Mason. 

1 hour ago, Pac said:

Unvote

Vote Decker

1. bolded is some revisionist history.

2. Nope, I considered voting for you yesterday and only voted JIF last minute to get a lynch in. Wasn't confident about either option.

3. threatening to self-vote means nothing to me

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Dude Decker is confirmed Mason. 

Why are you incapable of thinking outside the box???  I've put in the possibility of scum infiltrating a mason team in multiple games.  It's not that crazy. 

When has he ever been this cock-sure about anything?  He's totally discounting the idea that anyone but me is scum.  His play doesn't look coached to you?

I originally thought scum killing Hallia and Nolder was stupid but if Decker is scum then it was smart.  Look how you've all but declared him clear which is absurd...  like if I was really scum why wouldn't I have simply said I got a guilty on him?  Use your head fat man.

Look at him..  he won't even vote me - he wants the hammer.  He wants to make sure Verb and Spoot will join you...  HELLO!!!

I never said I was sure you're scum. I said I *think* you're scum. I also didn't mention who I think you're with, if anyone.

I've had scum reads in previous games. I've had a game with lots of posts where I was town and very active, and it doesn't mean anything. If you're going to bring up meta, how about the game where WE were scum together and I barely posted? Activity does not mean much, and for me it just depends on how often I'm on site. Just look at Spoot and AVM and Verbal who are barely posting, which doesn't mean much about their alignment other than they're not trying hard either way.

Also, if you recall, during the night I was wondering why Verbal was considered definitely town.

Hallia and Nolder said we were town masons.

You're not considering that Verbal or Spoot can be scum when you are just a claimed "role" cop. Not alignment, but role.

14 minutes ago, Pac said:

Why are you incapable of thinking outside the box???  I've put in the possibility of scum infiltrating a mason team in multiple games.  It's not that crazy. 

When has he ever been this cock-sure about anything?  He's totally discounting the idea that anyone but me is scum.  His play doesn't look coached to you?

I originally thought scum killing Hallia and Nolder was stupid but if Decker is scum then it was smart.  Look how you've all but declared him clear which is absurd...  like if I was really scum why wouldn't I have simply said I got a guilty on him?  Use your head fat man.

Look at him..  he won't even vote me - he wants the hammer.  He wants to make sure Verb and Spoot will join you...  HELLO!!!

if you're going to keep bringing up meta, I rarely ever vote until it's deadline or the lynch is pretty much set. And even then, I sometimes just let someone else have the honors. I think it's ridiculous that in both games I've been a town mason in, masons didn't get much leeway. First game, they lynched out of both mason teams. This game, my mason buddies flipped after vouching that we were ALL town and told as much at the start of the game, and even now someone's trying to say I'm not confirmed town.

Which is extremely hypocritical because Verb being scum governor isn't crazy. Spoot being scum whatever he is isn't crazy. You're saying they're definitely town.

You knowing what "role" Crusher is doesn't make him town. I did not discount the idea that anyone is scum other than you. I'm going with who I think is scum. I never said I read AVM or Spoot or Crusher as town. If you said I was keeping my options open, that would make sense. But discounting the idea that anyone else is scum?? No sir.

Most of my games here I understand WHY I'm being suspected and accept it, but in this particular case (confirmed) I should be standing up for myself and rightly so.