TALLADEGA NIGHTS - GAME THREAD

DPR

24 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I thought you were kidding.  So you actually get told roles?  Town or not town you get?

Yes.  Maybe I'll vet you tonight..

Maybe I'll look at Decker..  

Scum can't possibly leave me alive tho..  unless they want to try and undermine my claim.

7 minutes ago, Pac said:

Scum can't possibly leave me alive tho..  unless they want to try and undermine my claim.

Hedging a little.  I have to go look to see who we actually got to see the post mortem on.  If they were basically confirmed in my opinion that puts you back in play.

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

I don't like this, tbh.  You countered JiF's claim and now JiF is dead and was janitored.

One explanation is that scum janitored their dying teammate to do exactly what you suggest above.

Another explanation is that we just lynched our Cop and scum janitored him to keep the fake claim alive....and so you could make the claim above in bold.

So, yeah....I'm a little suspicious of how this went down.

WAIT

If Pac is the Cop, wouldn't his coroner (if we can get one) lock this game in for town?  It would vet myself and Spoot as our stated roles, which are likely town (mine is 100%, and I'd say Angel is as well).

That would have a majority of the game cleared, and we lynch into the POE for the win, correct?

If the scum can continue to janitor, this doesn't work.....but I've never seen a scum team with unlimited uses on a janitor role.  As a matter of fact, I've never seen more than 2-3 in one game.  They've used what, 2 so far?  If they are out of uses, we can lock the game with Pac's flip.

I'm seriously considering this depending on our situation tomorrow.

8 minutes ago, Verbal said:

WAIT

If Pac is the Cop, wouldn't his coroner (if we can get one) lock this game in for town?  It would vet myself and Spoot as our stated roles, which are likely town (mine is 100%, and I'd say Angel is as well).

That would have a majority of the game cleared, and we lynch into the POE for the win, correct?

If the scum can continue to janitor, this doesn't work.....but I've never seen a scum team with unlimited uses on a janitor role.  As a matter of fact, I've never seen more than 2-3 in one game.  They've used what, 2 so far?  If they are out of uses, we can lock the game with Pac's flip.

I'm seriously considering this depending on our situation tomorrow.

Game officially just went full retard.

Actually the only chance for scum would be what Verb is proposing..  successful kill tonight.. lynch me tomorrow.. another successful kill following night.

I expect to be alive tomorrow haha..  unless they're complete idiots.

I know Spoot wont vote me though..  no way I know he's an angel if I'm lying.

8 minutes ago, Pac said:

it's hysterical..

I thought Verb was once a good player..  "heyyy I got an iderr..  LETS LYNCH THE COP"!

Truth is nobody has any idea who anyone is really.  For all we know JiF could have been the cop. I dont think so because if I understand my role he never should have gotten two seperate results on spoot. But hey, we really have no idea.

7 minutes ago, Pac said:

Actually the only chance for scum would be what Verb is proposing..  successful kill tonight.. lynch me tomorrow.. another successful kill following night.

WTF is this angel shit?

29 minutes ago, Pac said:

Which is why it would work, but I wasn't doing the math on # of people alive......it would be too risky, I think.

So I'll go with option 1 and assume you're the Cop and just lynch POE until we win.

16 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

@Verbal you ever heard of a cop getting roles?  Isn't it usually town or not town. This gives me pause.  I get the ill feeling I'm heading towArds being scum mvp

Yes, it is called a Role Cop...but it is pretty rare, and usually used in conjunction with an Alignment Cop.

And if JiF was the Alignment Cop, I can't wait until post-game, hahahaha.

13 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Yes, it is called a Role Cop...but it is pretty rare, and usually used in conjunction with an Alignment Cop.

Huh?  JiF certainly posted like he was an alignment cop.  His reveal looked like it.  Oh heavens that filthy pirate.

41 minutes ago, Verbal said:

JiF would have lost his mind if he was cop and i countered.  Look at his reaction...  he knew the jig was up and they stood no chance.

4 hours ago, Pac said:

Has there ever been a more worthless performance than that of Spamder?

1. 80   SK

2. JiF  Dead scum

3. decker

4. PAC

5. Smash

6. Crusher

7. Spoot - Angel

8. Verb - Governor

9. Nolder  dead mason

10. Hally dead mason

11. AVM

12. JC

13. Zander

** Until the game is over lynch AVM, Crusher, then Decker in that order..  

magic-gif-go-fuck-yourself-Mac-Faulkner-

On 8/12/2016 at 3:01 PM, JiF said:

LOL - morons.

I got a guilty on Spoot last night.

You're welcome.

Vote Spoot

N1 - Hali - innocent - hard read for me.  Figured to start with the hardest to read.

N2 - AVM - innocent - 2nd hardest read for me/always think he's scum. 

N3 - Spoot - guilty - had him in my guilty category and his lack of contribution makes him tough to read. 

On 8/12/2016 at 6:46 PM, JiF said:

What night am I buying?  I've got zero pressure.  

Spoot is scum.  Vote him and you will see.  

You can't be this stupid.  Seriously.  

On 8/15/2016 at 11:54 AM, JiF said:

Neither am I. 

14 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yessssss 

Shake and Bake is now Elementary!!!

If they play it right, the way they did in Talladega Nights, it will be gasp-for-air hysterical. If they try to branch out, like Step Brothers, it will be... well... like Step Brothers.

Basically, Ricky and Cal solving mysteries is what we really need.

• Upvote 1