Broncos getting tired of Sanchez mistakes

AFJF

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, gEYno said:

Step 1: Declare yourself a smarter fan than everyone else.

Step 2: Make arguments which cannot be supported by any subjective measure.

Step 3: Declare your arguments correct because you're a smarter fan than everyone else.

1: didn't do that, if I seem smarter that is more about you guys.

2: my arguments wiped the floor w/ yours. but you have your line of thinking which comes from out of context stats and that's ok

3: see #2:D

On 6/14/2016 at 5:32 PM, nyjunc said:

it's always comical when fans fall prey to media hype based on OTAs/minicamps.  we have access to so much more info than ever before yet the average fan just has no idea how to use that information.

26 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

but you are insulting me and it goes back to when I destroyed your lies from that article.

I don;'t act as if I am better than anyone and I don't attack others when I am proven right.  if people want to attack me that's ok, I can handle myself.  Don;'t whine and cry when I come back at you.

No, the quote above is nothing like acting you're better than anyone else.  "comical" that fans "fall prey" because the "average fan has no idea how to use" the information.

Pure humility there professor.  But you just go ahead and keep telling us you didn't say the things you said.

LOL

25 minutes ago, gEYno said:

lolz

Lots of personality types on the board and I get that...but nobody talks down to people the way this guy does.  Nobody.

Anyway...football season is almost upon us.  Leaving for Philly in a little bit.

I'll be sure to take notes and send them to the professor so he can help me understand what it is I'm seeing...LOL

1 hour ago, nyjunc said:

Fitz's D allowed 22 and he led the O to 17 w/ 3 INTs and 1 missed Fg, mark led O to 24 pts, D allowed 27 w/ 1 INt and 2 missed FGs

only Jet fans

Offense got significantly BETTER under Mark, not his fault the D was terrible and that the tough part of the sched was coming up.  5 of his 8 starts were against final 4 NFC teams. 

we don't take sched into account? no big deal that over half his starts were against final 4 NFC teams?  to put that in perspective the entire 2015 season the Jets played ONE team that made it to the final 4 in either conf and he faced 5 in 8 games.  

Thanks for being fair!

So what? Your comparing two different scenarios. Different teams, different games, different conditions. Fitz was playing in conditions that didn't fit his limited arm strength. When the team fell behind big early, we were gonna be in big trouble. That's not the type of game you need to be playing with Fitz. Plus Ferguson got blown up on that last Fitz INT causing him to get hit and the pass to wobble in the air for a pick if I remember correctly.

Fitz also threw a beautiful pass down the sideline to Thompkins that he couldn't haul in. Would have probably been the game winner. He played poorly in that game but overall he played better than Sanchez has ever played in this league.

28 minutes ago, gEYno said:

Step 1: Declare yourself a smarter fan than everyone else.

Step 2: Make arguments which cannot be supported by any subjective measure.

Step 3: Declare your arguments correct because you're a smarter fan than everyone else.

Wash/Rinse/Repeat

2 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Lots of personality types on the board and I get that...but nobody talks down to people the way this guy does.  Nobody.

Anyway...football season is almost upon us.  Leaving for Philly in a little bit.

I'll be sure to take notes and send them to the professor so he can help me understand what it is I'm seeing...LOL

lying yet again

33 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

but you are insulting me and it goes back to when I destroyed your lies from that article.

I don;'t act as if I am better than anyone and I don't attack others when I am proven right.  if people want to attack me that's ok, I can handle myself.  Don;'t whine and cry when I come back at you.

Yes, because the quote just a few posts up of what you said...that never happened, right?

2 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

So what? Your comparing two different scenarios. Different teams, different games, different conditions. Fitz was playing in conditions that didn't fit his limited arm strength. When the team fell behind big early, we were gonna be in big trouble. That's not the type of game you need to be playing with Fitz. Plus Ferguson got blown up on that last Fitz INT causing him to get hit and the pass to wobble in the air for a pick if I remember correctly.

Fitz also threw a beautiful pass down the sideline to Thompkins that he couldn't haul in. Would have probably been the game winner. He played poorly in that game but overall he played better than Sanchez has ever played in this league.

so Fitz gets no blame for falling behind early? it wasn't like the '09 title game where Pitt held the ball for 10 mins to start the game and 20 mins in the 1st half, he had multiple chances to score before Buffalo ever scored and he failed.  

stop w/ that pass to Thompson, if that pass is attempted 100 times MAYBE it's completed 1 time.  

Sanchez never had Brandon Marshall, did you see how Fitz looked the other night w/o Marshall? that's the real Fitz.

2 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

so Fitz gets no blame for falling behind early? it wasn't like the '09 title game where Pitt held the ball for 10 mins to start the game and 20 mins in the 1st half, he had multiple chances to score before Buffalo ever scored and he failed.  

stop w/ that pass to Thompson, if that pass is attempted 100 times MAYBE it's completed 1 time.  

Sanchez never had Brandon Marshall, did you see how Fitz looked the other night w/o Marshall? that's the real Fitz.

If Sanchez threw that pass to Thompkins you would be killing him for not catching it. That was a perfectly thrown ball down the sideline. Thompkins has crappy hands, he definitely could have made that play.

If the other night without Marshall is the real Fitz that's still better than Sanchez lol. He wasn't bad in that game by any means. The fumble could have happened with or without Marshall on the field. And you can't penalize a QB for utilizing one of his top weapons. That's what a smart QB does. Unlike what Sanchez did with Holmes. There was a reason Holmes acted the way he did in 2011. He was wrong for doing it like that, but he wasn't wrong about Sanchez. He wasn't utilizing his top offensive weapon to the best of his ability.

Just now, ScarletKnight89 said:

If Sanchez threw that pass to Thompkins you would be killing him for not catching it. That was a perfectly thrown ball down the sideline. Thompkins has crappy hands, he definitely could have made that play.

If the other night without Marshall is the real Fitz that's still better than Sanchez lol. He wasn't bad in that game by any means. The fumble could have happened with or without Marshall on the field. And you can't penalize a QB for utilizing one of his top weapons. That's what a smart QB does. Unlike what Sanchez did with Holmes. There was a reason Holmes acted the way he did in 2011. He was wrong for doing it like that, but he wasn't wrong about Sanchez. He wasn't utilizing his top offensive weapon to the best of his ability.

no way, that was a one in a million type play.  Sanchez helped us reach 2 title games w/ lesser offensive talent and similar D talent.  when Fitz does that I will put him on the same level or above.

all jokes aside, if I do "talk down" to other posters it is unintentional.  Believe me I have a big smile on my face when I post and I don't take things personally so if that is the perception please point out in the future and I apologize for it.

4 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

no way, that was a one in a million type play.  Sanchez helped us reach 2 title games w/ lesser offensive talent and similar D talent.  when Fitz does that I will put him on the same level or above.

Lesser offensive talent???????? How can you say that? Sanchez had one of the best offensive lines in the league in 2009 and 2010. When the line started to fall apart so did he. He had more than adequate weapons both in the backfield and out wide in 2009 and 2010 and 2011.

Fitz had great receivers, average RB's, no tight ends, and a poor O-Line. He made it work by getting rid of the ball quickly. Defenses were built differently but were similar in overall talent.

And your acting like that pass was a hail mary when it wasn't. It was a great read by Fitz.

3 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Lesser offensive talent???????? How can you say that? Sanchez had one of the best offensive lines in the league in 2009 and 2010. When the line started to fall apart so did he. He had more than adequate weapons both in the backfield and out wide in 2009 and 2010 and 2011.

Fitz had great receivers, average RB's, no tight ends, and a poor O-Line. He made it work by getting rid of the ball quickly. Defenses were built differently but were similar in overall talent.

And your acting like that pass was a hail mary when it wasn't. It was a great read by Fitz.

Wayne Hunter was our starting Rt on the run to the 2010 title game.

he never had a Brandon Marshall OR an Eric Decker.  he had very good talent to throw to in 2010 but nothing close to what Fitz had/has for us.

that pass would be completely less than a hail mary would be completed.

11 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

all jokes aside, if I do "talk down" to other posters it is unintentional.  Believe me I have a big smile on my face when I post and I don't take things personally so if that is the perception please point out in the future and I apologize for it.

Are you drinking wine spritzers again?:D

Just now, nyjunc said:

Wayne Hunter was our starting Rt on the run to the 2010 title game.

he never had a Brandon Marshall OR an Eric Decker.  he had very good talent to throw to in 2010 but nothing close to what Fitz had/has for us.

that pass would be completely less than a hail mary would be completed.

Damian Woody started 13 games for the Jets that season and the Indy game. Either way, an O-Line with Wayne Hunter as the only weakness is still superior to the garbage Fitz had last year.

Breno Giacomin- Bad

Who's who of Right Guards- Bad

Ferguson- Bad.

He had good talent to throw to in 2009, 2010,and 2011.

The only great talent is Marshall. Decker is very good, but he's not way better than guys like Holmes and Cotchery were at that point in there careers. Holmes was very good before he got here and in his first here. Then all of a sudden he wasn't. Wonder why...

3 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Damian Woody started 13 games for the Jets that season and the Indy game. Either way, an O-Line with Wayne Hunter as the only weakness is still superior to the garbage Fitz had last year.

Breno Giacomin- Bad

Ferguson- Bad.

The only great talent is Marshall. Decker is very good, but he's not way better than guys like Holmes and Cotchery were at that point in there careers. Holmes was very good before he got here and in his first here. Then all of a sudden he wasn't. Wonder why...

our 2015 Ol was not as good as 2009 but not far from 2010.  the 2010 line was nowhere near as good as 2009.

2009 chansi stuckey started the first 4 games, cothc was his #1.  we got Braylon after 4 games but he struggled most of that season.

2010 we had a lot of talent BUT holmes was suspended 4 games, Braylon suspended for that qtr against Miami and Cotch was banged up missing time.

2011 we got Plax fresh out of jail, 3 of his top 5 weapons entering 2011 were out of the league after that season.

he never had anything even remotely close to a Marshall or Decker.

wonder why? maybe that career altering INJURY in 2012?

1 hour ago, nyjunc said:

1: didn't do that, if I seem smarter that is more about you guys.

2: my arguments wiped the floor w/ yours. but you have your line of thinking which comes from out of context stats and that's ok

3: see #2:D

This literally just proved my post.

7 hours ago, nyjunc said:

Fitz's D allowed 22 and he led the O to 17 w/ 3 INTs and 1 missed Fg, mark led O to 24 pts, D allowed 27 w/ 1 INt and 2 missed FGs

only Jet fans

Offense got significantly BETTER under Mark, not his fault the D was terrible and that the tough part of the sched was coming up.  5 of his 8 starts were against final 4 NFC teams. 

we don't take sched into account? no big deal that over half his starts were against final 4 NFC teams?  to put that in perspective the entire 2015 season the Jets played ONE team that made it to the final 4 in either conf and he faced 5 in 8 games.  

Thanks for being fair!

Playing with stats.  Who gives a shlt what you think the offense was.  Sanchez needed to win at the same rate, or nearly the same rate as Foles did.  He didn't and they missed the playoffs.

you can stroke yourself with stats anyway you want.  It's the way you argue that Samchez, even with god awful bottom of the league QB numbers was a winner for getting to the playoffs with he Jets.  Works both ways.  Give up already 

8 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Here's his reality check. 

He blames Favre for missing the playoffs after an 8-3 start.  Screw the torn biceps, means nothing and it's all on Favre, he should have made the playoffs after starting the season 8-3.  

But Sanchez had a great season and gets absolutely no blame for taking over a 6-2 team and missing the playoffs.  It's not his fault, it's the defense.  It's the kicker.  While Foles gets no credit for the 6-2, Sanchez no blame for 4-4

Still no explanation of how this ass backwards logic works.  Just accuse me of backing Favre for missing thr playoffs.  Whatever bit of nonsense that is supposed to mean.

5 hours ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Breno Giacomin- Bad

Ferguson- Bad.

Don't forget Braylon.  Sanchez had Holmes, Edwards, Cotchery and a pretty good receiving TE in Keller.  

Throw in the leagues best OL and th leagues top rushing attack.  

5 hours ago, nyjunc said:

our 2015 Ol was not as good as 2009 but not far from 2010.  the 2010 line was nowhere near as good as 2009.

2009 chansi stuckey started the first 4 games, cothc was his #1.  we got Braylon after 4 games but he struggled most of that season.

2010 we had a lot of talent BUT holmes was suspended 4 games, Braylon suspended for that qtr against Miami and Cotch was banged up missing time.

2011 we got Plax fresh out of jail, 3 of his top 5 weapons entering 2011 were out of the league after that season.

he never had anything even remotely close to a Marshall or Decker.

wonder why? maybe that career altering INJURY in 2012?

Holmes had a problem with Mark in 2011. Before the injury. Remember?

So what? Decker missed a game this season, we can always point to guys missing series, quarters, or a game here and there. Burress played very well for the Jets in 2011. Holmes was in his prime, Kerley was there. Keller was a very good receiving threat at the TE position. Braylon made a bunch of big plays for the Jets in 2009.

He never had a 1 2 punch like Marshall and Decker but the guy had talent. The Jets had Marshall and Decker last year but not a whole lot else on that offense. Sanchez had more than enough weapons until 2012 to be successful. He couldn't get the job done, same way he couldnt get it done in Philly, and same way he can't get it done in Denver.

12 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Playing with stats.  Who gives a shlt what you think the offense was.  Sanchez needed to win at the same rate, or nearly the same rate as Foles did.  He didn't and they missed the playoffs.

you can stroke yourself with stats anyway you want.  It's the way you argue that Samchez, even with god awful bottom of the league QB numbers was a winner for getting to the playoffs with he Jets.  Works both ways.  Give up already 

yes, let's ignore all factors and just examine in a vacuum.  great argument!

12 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Don't forget Braylon.  Sanchez had Holmes, Edwards, Cotchery and a pretty good receiving TE in Keller.  

Throw in the leagues best OL and th leagues top rushing attack.  

He got Braylon in game 5 in 2009 and Braylon had a million drops that year.  In 2010 he was outstanding, in 2009 he wasn't good.

Holmes missed 4 games in 2010

Cotch was banged up in 2010.

the leagues best Ol in 2009 sure(same Ol as they had w/ Favre by the way), in 2010 it wasn't nearly as good.

In 2008 we had similar talent, w/ HOF QB against MUCH, MUCH weaker sched which included not having to face the greatest QB of all time 2x.

56 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

yes, let's ignore all factors and just examine in a vacuum.  great argument!

He got Braylon in game 5 in 2009 and Braylon had a million drops that year.  In 2010 he was outstanding, in 2009 he wasn't good.

Holmes missed 4 games in 2010

Cotch was banged up in 2010.

the leagues best Ol in 2009 sure(same Ol as they had w/ Favre by the way), in 2010 it wasn't nearly as good.

In 2008 we had similar talent, w/ HOF QB against MUCH, MUCH weaker sched which included not having to face the greatest QB of all time 2x.

It's always something with you.  Braylon came in on game 5, so playing in 12 means eliminate him from the mix.  He had a million drops?  I'd bet right now he's within a few of Marshall.  But what's the point you'd just spin into a new direction.  Everyone sucks around Sanchez, Fitz has much better talent, whatever makes your pointless, mindless argument.  The whole world disagrees with you but you will somehow spin that too.  8,100 posts, 8,000 of which are wasted trying to convince everyone that Sanchez is a good QB.  The guy sucks donkey dicks, just the way it is. 

15 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

It's always something with you.  Braylon came in on game 5, so playing in 12 means eliminate him from the mix.  He had a million drops?  I'd bet right now he's within a few of Marshall.  But what's the point you'd just spin into a new direction.  Everyone sucks around Sanchez, Fitz has much better talent, whatever makes your pointless, mindless argument.  The whole world disagrees with you but you will somehow spin that too.  8,100 posts, 8,000 of which are wasted trying to convince everyone that Sanchez is a good QB.  The guy sucks donkey dicks, just the way it is. 

w/in a few? maybe but he had 72 targets for us in 2009, Marshall had 173

READING is not your friend, I said he has talent around him just that it isn't close to what Fitz had to throw to last year.  that's not even debatable.

mental note- never try to have an adult discussion w/ someone who says someone "sucks donkey dicks"

9 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

w/in a few? maybe but he had 72 targets for us in 2009, Marshall had 173

READING is not your friend, I said he has talent around him just that it isn't close to what Fitz had to throw to last year.  that's not even debatable.

mental note- never try to have an adult discussion w/ someone who says someone "sucks donkey dicks"

Targets?  I'm talking about your drops comment.  Maybe you should read what you write instead of bitching to others.  

Mental note, Shut up already.  Done abusing you.  Now I know why finheaven shlt canned you 

Archived