Giants Bills PreSeason Game

joewilly12

Carl Banks ex-Giant TV announcer is a turd sounds like a DICK whiner met him at Jets training camp years ago when he was a coach and he asked the crowd of people dont you want my autograph and I replied no you were a Giant everyone laughed and he rode away on his bike mumbling damn Jets fans.

8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Carl Banks ex-Giant TV announcer is a turd sounds like a DICK whiner met him at Jets training camp years ago when he was a coach and he asked the crowd of people dont you want my autograph and I replied no you were a Giant everyone laughed and he rode away on his bike mumbling damn Jets fans.

You tell a guy you don't want his autograph because he was drafted by the Giants,  to his face and think he's a turd, DICK whiner because he mumbled Damn Jets fans?  

Lol

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

You tell a guy you don't want his autograph because he was drafted by the Giants,  to his face and think he's a turd, DICK whiner because he mumbled Damn Jets fans?  

Lol

He was arrogant and cocky in conversations prior to that with a crowd of people who were asking him questions while Jets players stood by and yes I did he's a Giant and I'm at Jets camp. 

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

In a perfect world Larz 

so if you give the huge contract to snacks, you have 2 choices;

1) sign mo, but not fitz and go into the season with geno/petty

2) sign fitz but not mo and go into the season with that d-line we saw last night

which one are you taking ?

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

He was arrogant and cocky in conversations prior to that with a crowd of people who were asking him questions while Jets players stood by and yes I did he's a Giant and I'm at Jets camp. 

He was a Jets employee at that time, not a giant.  I don't get that kind of hate, he did nothing to us.  On any level. 

33 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Seems legit

19 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

He was a Jets employee at that time, not a giant.  I don't get that kind of hate, he did nothing to us.  On any level. 

Were you there he was obnoxious and cocky to the fans who were seeking autographs from Jets players he said something to the effect like nobody wants my autograph and I said no we are Jets fans Giants camp is in Albany this was years ago. 

22 minutes ago, Larz said:

so if you give the huge contract to snacks, you have 2 choices;

1) sign mo, but not fitz and go into the season with geno/petty

2) sign fitz but not mo and go into the season with that d-line we saw last night

which one are you taking ?

Macc made the choice 

7 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Were you there he was obnoxious and cocky to the fans who were seeking autographs from Jets players he said something to the effect like nobody wants my autograph and I said no we are Jets fans Giants camp is in Albany this was years ago. 

I'm sure for no reason at all he said something.  And you argued with a guy looking to give an autograph.  Because he should be apologetic for having been drafted by the Giants and that passed you off.  Totally understandable ??

Just now, Jet Nut said:

I'm sure for no reason at all he said something.  And you argued with a guy looking to give an autograph.  Because he should be apologetic for having been drafted by the Giants and that passed you off.  Totally understandable ??

I went to a Yankees game and got Sammy Sosa's ( playing for Baltimore)'s autograph. No problem at all

5 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

What arent you understanding he was an arrogant jerk making snide comments at Jets fans young and old who were seeking autographs from Jets players he rode up on a bike and was downright nasty if he was trying to be funny he was doing a poor job of it and I didnt argue with him I told him we didnt want his autograph and others in the crowd said something to him as well like take a hike. 

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I went to a Yankees game and got Sammy Sosa's ( playing for Baltimore)'s autograph. No problem at all

I'm just not going to understand arguing with someone trying to give people an autograph.  Not like he refused to give one.  Because of nothing he did but because he used to play for a team that drafted him.  Not getting what he did, lol

19 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

For some reason I don't believe you were there either

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

What arent you understanding he was an arrogant jerk making snide comments at Jets fans young and old who were seeking autographs from Jets players he rode up on a bike and was downright nasty if he was trying to be funny he was doing a poor job of it and I didnt argue with him I told him we didnt want his autograph and others in the crowd said something to him as well like take a hike. 

Wasn't he assigned a pr, good will type position with the Jets? 

What kind of snide remarks did he make?  What did he say or do that was so nasty?  Made bad jokes? 

Archived