PHI Observations

KRL

4 hours ago, TheMagicRat said:

Hackenburg definitely had a tough game. Hopefully after a full offseason and more reps he will come into next season ready to play.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Shell's future will most likely be at RT and they had him at LT last night? He may just not be LT material.

Amaro looked awful. He seems to have lost the ability to hold on to the ball. No confidence at all. It's a shame because if he could play like a typical second round tight end, it would make our offense that much formidable. 

ASJ is having similar issues in Tampa.

Shame, I picked Amaro to break out this season.  Looks like a plodding TE that cant block right now.  Too bad and I would be more surprised if he makes the team.

1 hour ago, RutgersJetFan said:

It was a cheap shot period. Guy had crossed the line and he pushed him from behind. And morality aside that is exactly the type of dumb sh*t that plagued the Rex era and cost us flag after flag. Bowles should cut him on principle to send a message that those days are over.

I'll have to remember, no pushing allowed in football.

11 hours ago, nycdan said:

One team to keep an eye on is PIT.  They have some good guys on the bubble and BJ Finney looks like a possibility to get cut (or else Chris Hubbard) that we might want to take a look at.  But Hawkins will go on IR/PUP to start the season so they could keep an extra.  Other than that, it's a long shot to hope a real upgrade at RG/RT will magically hit the waiver wire.

good point.

7 hours ago, Beerfish said:

I'll have to remember, no pushing allowed in football.

Lololol ... Sounding like a Geno defender there ... You had me watch the video clip ... I think you should go rewatch it yourself ... Def a stupid penalty that deserved to be called ... A star WR should be called out for such a play ... Little less a borderline WR having a great preseason.

the kid has been awesome so far ... Minus this 1 mistake 

11 hours ago, nycdan said:

One team to keep an eye on is PIT.  They have some good guys on the bubble and BJ Finney looks like a possibility to get cut (or else Chris Hubbard) that we might want to take a look at.  But Hawkins will go on IR/PUP to start the season so they could keep an extra.  Other than that, it's a long shot to hope a real upgrade at RG/RT will magically hit the waiver wire.

If only we didnt let Kelvin Beachum leave FP without signing a contract!

Have him play RT, cut Breno and then if Clady sucks, move Beachum to LT next yr.

He's the starting LT for Jags right now.

Archived