Todd Bowles Presser

Maxman

10 hours ago, johnnysd said:

Bowles is an idiot, and he will do just this, leading to a lot of 3rd and longs which Fitz will dump off each time, generating decent looking stats but a completely ineffective offense. Fitz of course despite leading us to 9 points or so will be hailed for a "bounce back" game. 

Ha ha ha.  I expect a boring offense. I did not say we would win.

On 10/2/2016 at 8:23 AM, Shadetree said:

Forte has that Curtis Martin quality of never taking big hits. He's got 2 productive years left.

you do know he was hurt last year and that they carted him to the xray room yesterday right? not mention he hasn't done much since he had like 40 touches in the second game

On 10/1/2016 at 2:03 PM, UnitedWhofans said:

Based on...

Hired his rookie DC. Ooops he sucks.

Played and coached DBs. Oooops they suck.

Anointed Fitz the starter when he wasn't under contract. Ooooops he sucks.

The team is playing utterly uninspired uncoordinated football. Ooooops the team sucks.

I'd say that's a good start for Bowles being in over his head and I'm starting to feel Mac is too.

3 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Wasn't he injured yesterday?

Matt Forte

Matt Forte injured in loss 

By Ben SiebertJets CorrespondentSun, Oct 2nd 4:37pm EDT

Matt Forte had a quiet day with 14 rushes for 27 yards, he also had 2 receptions for 16 yards but after the game, he rode a cart to the X-ray room. 

Fantasy Impact
Matt Forte didn't have a good day, but he did face Seattle so it was expected. The injury is something to look out for and will be updated day-by-day.

38 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Hired his rookie DC. Ooops he sucks.

Played and coached DBs. Oooops they suck.

Anointed Fitz the starter when he wasn't under contract. Ooooops he sucks.

The team is playing utterly uninspired uncoordinated football. Ooooops the team sucks.

I'd say that's a good start for Bowles being in over his head and I'm starting to feel Mac is too.

i guess that is why you embrace the suck  ;)

Archived