Forte on Fitz

AFJF

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, bitonti said:

it is true, that's how bad Geno Smith is. 

Some have such a hard time grasping the obvious.

When defending Geno Smith becomes the best option for Friday afternoon entertainment, you know some have a major problem.  Perhaps they'll see a dead cat on the side of the road and leave us alone already.

SAR I

8 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Ryan Fitzpatrick is a better quarterback than Geno Smith.  It's really not this complicated.

SAR I

No he is not. Geno was never this bad. And Fitz gas the double whammy of ZERO arm strength. Fitz is the worst QB in the NFL and worse than a 2nd year starter with no weapons 

24 minutes ago, j4jets said:

When they were "lolpraising the insipid Geno Smith", he hadn't thrown 9 ints in 2 games, He put up a perfect rating in his last start and beat the sh*t out of Fitz in previous camp until Fitz got lucked out, so there was some credibility. But now after Fitz throws 9 ints in 2 games and Bowles starts his "lolpraising (whatever that is) the insipid" Fitz, its pretty annoying and borderline retarded. 

It sure says alot that we're NOT going with Geno, doesn't it?  Of course, as Geno Fans do, it has to be everyone elses fault that Geno is being held back, so the "Bowles sucks" whining is predictable.....

24 minutes ago, j4jets said:

No one wanted this garbage in the entire off season, nobody wants him now, except Bowles and Macc are left to save their faces after they greatly buttfumbled the QB situation. Not the first time this has happened in our history. But carry on defending the ultimate laughing stock of the league...

Straw Man is made of Straw.  I've said Fitz is playing, and I quote, "like wet stinky puppy sh*t".

But sure, I'm "defending" him, and all us stupid Fitz Fans are whats holding Geno back.  Us, Bowles, Macc, contracts, the entire 2013 Jets roster, God, etc.

Anyone but Geno, right?  He's blameless.  A victim.  Almost a martyr in Jets Green.

4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

It sure says alot that we're NOT going with Geno, doesn't it?  Of course, as Geno Fans do, it has to be everyone elses fault that Geno is being held back, so the "Bowles sucks" whining is predictable.....

Straw Man is made of Straw.  I've said Fitz is playing, and I quote, "like wet stinky puppy sh*t".

But sure, I'm "defending" him, and all us stupid Fitz Fans are whats holding Geno back.  Us, Bowles, Macc, contracts, the entire 2013 Jets roster, God, etc.

Anyone but Geno, right?  He's blameless.  A victim.  Almost a martyr in Jets Green.

How I feel about your posts...

ISU-BS.gif

When defending Geno Smith becomes the best option for Friday afternoon entertainment, you know some have a major problem.  Perhaps they'll see a dead cat on the side of the road and leave us alone already.
SAR I

Defending Fitz at this point us idiotic. He is CLEARLY worse than Geno and only blind bias is preventing you from seeing that. That is NOT to say that Geno is good.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

He is CLEARLY worse than Geno

1. Hasn't seen Geno Smith throw a pass that counted in over a year, hasn't seen him start a game in two full years.

2. Claims to know "how good" Geno Smith is or isn't, better than the Coaches and Front Office do.

1. Hasn't seen Geno Smith throw a pass that counted in over a year, hasn't seen him start a game in two full years.
2. Claims to know "how good" Geno Smith is or isn't, better than the Coaches and Front Office do.

Just comparing him to 2014 Geno. He was not as awful as Fitz is

7 minutes ago, Warfish said:

How I feel about every Geno Smith Apologists posts:

leave-britney-alone-o.gif

I'm so glad we could both talk about our feelings like this, I know I feel better.

Yeah, always thought you cried after every pro Geno post or anti-Fitz post. 

raw

15 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

No he is not. Geno was never this bad. And Fitz gas the double whammy of ZERO arm strength. Fitz is the worst QB in the NFL and worse than a 2nd year starter with no weapons 

Correction, Geno never threw 6 INTs in a single game. However, he was absolutely this bad. Go watch some video of him playing for us. Then, add up the fumbles and INTs and tell me, with a straight face, that you think this is a good football player. Regardless of what you think of Fitz. It's irrelevant. 

Tell me you think Geno is good enough to warrant the months-long hissy fit being thrown by a select few individuals here. 

Then, tell me that this isn't just a case of a select few individuals falling in love with the grass always being greener... regardless of the grass really being weeds and dog poop.

9 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Defending Fitz at this point us idiotic. He is CLEARLY worse than Geno and only blind bias is preventing you from seeing that. That is NOT to say that Geno is good.

Defending Fitz at this point is literally no different than defending Geno. This is broken logic.

And I'm personally done with Fitz. However, I love pointing and laughing at bad logic and poor debates. So there's that.

17 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Please stop, these Jedi Mind Tricks don't work on me.

Fitzpatrick is only "bad" on a stat sheet which is tilted by the outlier Kansas City game.  He won AFC Offensive Player of the Week a few days earlier for the love of God, enough with this "10 interceptions waaaaaah!" BS already.  His coach and his WR's freely admit that half the interceptions were the fault of the receiver.  And more than half of the interceptions occurred after we were trailing by two scores.  Give it a rest.

You don't need Ryan Fitzpatrick's early season struggles to tell us that Geno Smith sucks.  We can see that all on our own.

SAR I

21 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Or when you have to go through posts after posts attacking him, yet you fail. 

Just now, detectivekimble said:

Gene throws a nice ball, but that's about it.

I can throw a football 25-40 yards on a rope, depending on how big of a chicken parm sub I've eaten for lunch that day. 

Throwing is nice. Playing QB is more important. Geno sucks at playing QB.

1 minute ago, j4jets said:

Or when you have to go through posts after posts attacking him, yet you fail. 

eh, SAR isn't failing... he's got all of you whipped into a hysteria, trying to insulate the bad arguments you've over-committed to for months

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Please stop, these Jedi Mind Tricks don't work on me.

Fitzpatrick is only "bad" on a stat sheet which is tilted by the outlier Kansas City game.  He won AFC Offensive Player of the Week a few days earlier for the love of God, enough with this "10 interceptions waaaaaah!" BS already.  His coach and his WR's freely admit that half the interceptions were the fault of the receiver.  And more than half of the interceptions occurred after we were trailing by two scores.  Give it a rest.

You don't need Ryan Fitzpatrick's early season struggles to tell us that Geno Smith sucks.  We can see that all on our own.

SAR I

lololololololol so essentially Fitz is blameless. Anything else you wanna add to that? Maybe like, the Earth is flat? Or maybe that OJ didn't do it? 

14 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Forgive me, but did I respond to this already?  All of your posts look the same so I don't know if I've got this covered or not.

Fitzpatrick cost us the Kansas City game, no question.  But he played well enough to go 3-1.  He had the Bengals game won at the two minute warning.  He won the Bills game going away.  He could have won the Seahawks game if the D did their jobs.  These beliefs are not "blind bias"; these beliefs are based on facts.

SAR I

Just now, SAR I said:

Forgive me, but did I respond to this already?  All of your posts look the same so I don't know if I've got this covered or not.

Fitzpatrick cost us the Kansas City game, no question.  But he played well enough to go 3-1.  He had the Bengals game won at the two minute warning.  He won the Bills game going away.  He could have won the Seahawks game if the D did their jobs.  These beliefs are not "blind bias"; these beliefs are facts.

SAR I

lol, like trying to discern between farts... they all stink

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

eh, SAR isn't failing... he's got all of you whipped into a hysteria, trying to insulate the bad arguments you've over-committed to for months

Wouldn't expect anything else from you. A guy named integrity who wanted to suck for luck and any other QB coming out of college. Yeah, you keep that up. 

2 minutes ago, j4jets said:

lololololololol so essentially Fitz is blameless. Anything else you wanna add to that? Maybe like, the Earth is flat? Or maybe that OJ didn't do it? 

Definitely.  The one thing that always gets overlooked is this:

The Jets are headed to 1-5 and it's entirely Geno Smith's fault.

Geno Smith was supposed to be our franchise quarterback.  He busted.  The only reason 34 year old journeyman Ryan Fitzpatrick is on the roster is because Geno Smith isn't good enough.  Had Geno Smith done his job, worked harder, acted like a leader, and prepared better he would be our quarterback, we wouldn't have had to burn draft picks on Petty or Hack, we'd have a better secondary, we'd have a better record. 

When your franchise quarterback prospect busts, you don't blame the journeyman band aid brought in to make a go of it; you blame the bust.

SAR I

Correction, Geno never threw 6 INTs in a single game. However, he was absolutely this bad. Go watch some video of him playing for us. Then, add up the fumbles and INTs and tell me, with a straight face, that you think this is a good football player. Regardless of what you think of Fitz. It's irrelevant. 
Tell me you think Geno is good enough to warrant the months-long hissy fit being thrown by a select few individuals here. 
Then, tell me that this isn't just a case of a select few individuals falling in love with the grass always being greener... regardless of the grass really being weeds and dog poop.

My point is not that Geno is good, it is that Fitz is worse. He is inaccurate, weak armed and reckless. He was last year as well but was saved by playing horrible defenses and great plays by Marshall and Decker on poor passes

Just now, j4jets said:

Wouldn't expect anything else from you. A guy named integrity who wanted to suck for luck and any other QB coming out of college. Yeah, you keep that up. 

My screen name is a homage to a favorite Jets player. Not a testimony for how I have to behave. Do you think @Warfish holds himself to the standard of being at war? With fish, no less? Or that @Sperm Edwards thinks all his posts have to swim fast and wiggle? Or that @JiF's post have to be creamy or chunky?

Never makes any sense when you petty babies want to attack me and this is all you can come up with. It's as uninspired as the brain-damaged argument you've crafted in favor of Geno. 

For a guy that has done nothing but whelp like Lenny after he squished he wabbits over the QB situations, I'd think you'd understand what a QB like Luck would have done for this organization. But then, I'm not really surprised it's lost on you.

At all.

3 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

My point is not that Geno is good, it is that Fitz is worse. He is inaccurate, weak armed and reckless. He was last year as well but was saved by playing horrible defenses and great plays by Marshall and Decker on poor passes

lol, well what's the ******* point of that argument? 

on their best days, Fitz is still better than Geno... on their worst days, they are both horrible... and on their average days, neither is really good for this team... but at least the guys on the roster WANT to play with one of them.

the premise of this debate is the definition of futility

Archived