Quinn vs Bowels

New York Mick

9 hours ago, Bleedin Green said:

While Bowles absolutely deserves every bit of crap he's getting these days, people are definitely starting to get a little premature with the Quinn love...... again.  Last year the Falcons started off hot and everyone was sucking him off, and then the team completely fell to sh*t for the rest of the season, going from 5-1 to 8-8.  They are certainly looking a lot better this year, but Quinn has definitely far more to prove before deserving any real praise.  If they come anywhere close to repeating last year's turn for the worse, his job security will be no better than Bowles'.

I think it goes a bit deeper than just wins and loses ...while we were winning last year we saw Bowles make numerous mistakes in game management and we saw the team come out totally flat more than just once or twice. Watching the Falcons after a year of the Quinn stamp they look like a completely different team while we look like a team totally regressing when we added some parts that should have made us at the very least a little better. I see some fire and enthusiasm in Quinn I simply don't see in Bowles now you can make the argument they have different personalities but Bowles is like the Anti Rex at some point you just knew his demeanor was going to get him some attention when he just stood on the sidelines like a  stooge while his team totally sh*t the bed and the funny or sad thing is his team is making the same mistakes over and over and he is doing exactly the same thing in game management

Archived