MANISH vs BIG MO

BRONX DUDE

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Hell no I refuse to watch that moron.

So maybe you should stop telling us he's unaccountable since you couldn't possibly know given you dont watch, listen or read apparently.   Because, you know, he's a moron.  

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Jet Nut said:

So maybe you should stop telling us he's unaccountable since you couldn't possibly know given you dont watch, listen or read apparently.   Because, you know, he's a moron.  

Ok that sounds great you watch and you report back to us, until then he's a moron I see enough of his nonsense during a game. 

A timeout while the clock is stopped........................

17 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Ok that sounds great you watch and you report back to us, until then he's a moron I see enough of his nonsense during a game. 

A timeout while the clock is stopped........................

I will.  I'll watch.  You'll continue to do what you do best.  Talk about things you don't have a clue about as if you did.  

Why did they call time?  

5 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I will.  I'll watch.  You'll continue to do what you do best.  Talk about things you don't have a clue about as if you did.  

Why did they call time?  

Yes I've been a fan of the Jets for 53 years I know nothing. I played and coached football I know nothing, 

I judge by what I see Todd Bowles doing you go research the timeout he called on Sunday then get back to us cant believe a big fan like yourself missed it. 

I have no clue you are right you know everything you did everything you have it all figured out must be great to be you, 

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Yes I've been a fan of the Jets for 53 years I know nothing. I played and coached football I know nothing, 

I judge by what I see Todd Bowles doing you go research the timeout he called on Sunday then get back to us cant believe a big fan like yourself missed it. 

I have no clue you are right you know everything you did everything you have it all figured out must be great to be you, 

Youre talking about someone being accountable or unaccountable.  Without hearing his out.

Make no difference how long you've been a football fan.  You're the one who told me to continue to listen to his pressers and report to you.  And you get pissy.

Well, at least he's saying it now, just not to Manish. 

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york-jets/post/_/id/63910/jets-de-mo-wilkerson-offers-blunt-self-evaluation-of-his-season
http://es.pn/2dnAnY5

New York Jets defensive end Muhammad Wilkerson, mired in his longest sack drought since 2012, agrees with his critics.

Asked to assess his performance through five games, Wilkerson said Thursday, "Sh---y."

Come again?

"Sh---y," he said matter-of-factly.

Wilkerson has come under fire for the first time in his career. He's coming off a 12-sack season and his first Pro Bowl selection, which helped him land a five-year, $86 million contract in July. He opened the season with 1.5 sacks against the Cincinnati Bengals, but he has gone four straight games without a sack.

"I'm not about to make excuses," Wilkerson said. "We all have to play better."

Indeed, the Jets have managed only five sacks since exploding with seven sacks in the opener. At the same time, the pass defense has struggled. They've allowed eight touchdown passes in the last two games, and now they go on the road to face Carson PalmerLarry Fitzgerald and the Arizona Cardinalson Monday night.

"It's getting thrown over our heads, we have to pressure, we have to get sacks, we have to play better defense," Wilkerson said.

"Everything is hand in hand," he continued. "The DBs have to play better coverage, we have to get after the quarterback more. We've got a lot of talented guys up front. People are going to scheme us up and block us different ways. Like I said, it works hand in hand."

Defensive coordinator Kacy Rodgers said the defensive line, which includes three former first-round picks, has performed better than any other position group on defense. The Jets are No. 2 in rushing defense (68.4 yards per game), but Wilkerson, Richardson and Leonard Williams have combined for only seven sacks, including five by Williams.

Richardson said opponents have adjusted after their seven-sack onslaught of Andy Dalton in Week 1.

"The Bengals are a vertical team and hold the ball a little longer, so you get more time to get to the quarterback," he said. "That's the reason guys are getting the ball out quick. They noticed that and I'm pretty sure offensive coordinators don't want to give up seven sacks in a game. ... They've been hitting us with quick stuff and they've been successful doing it."

Palmer is known as a vertical passer, so the Jets should have opportunities to sack him.

"If we can't get to him," Rodgers said, "it's going to be a long day for us."

Archived