Please Bowles, end the $hitzpatrick era...

Freemanm

Todd, seriously, what's it gonna take for you to do that? I thought you were a Parcells student. The first rule of his is to play the guy who gives you the best chance to win. Do you really think that guy is Fitzpatrick at this point? If this season goes down in flames, I'd rather see a crappy Geno Smith at least trying 

He had no ******* balls!! A defensive coordinator yet our defense has taken numerous steps back. Our secondary is not only atrocious, they are lost. We lack heart, we lack identity, we lack direction, we lack emotion and that falls on the coach. 

I did not even mention the offense. 

2 minutes ago, Ghost said:

He had no ******* balls!! A defensive coordinator yet our defense has taken numerous steps back. Our secondary is not only atrocious, they are lost. We lack heart, we lack identity, we lack direction, we lack emotion and that falls on the coach. 

I did not even mention the offense. 

The offense has punted on 7 of 8 drives and is 0-9 on 3rd down. The defense is exhausted. You can see it every time the Cards run the ball. Please Bowles, end of Fraudpatrick era now!

Look, Fitzpatrick sucks, but the New York Jets just came out flat as a team the weekend after a franchise icon just died in a tragic accident. The team is playing for its life and every single player, including the 2 other units that Fitzpatrick has nothing to do with, don't give two sh*ts about this game. This is on the coach. And to be honest this game is justifiable for a Tuesday morning firing. This is absolutely pathetic and the team should be ashamed of itself. I can't think of any player that ever played harder than Dennis Byrd and for the team to come out like this in the wake of his death is some seriously shameful sh*t.

3 minutes ago, Freemanm said:

The offense has punted on 7 of 8 drives and is 0-9 on 3rd down. The defense is exhausted. You can see it every time the Cards run the ball. Please Bowles, end of Fraudpatrick era now!

He won't do it. He blamed the offensive line for the struggles on offense without giving Fitz any blame pretty much. 

9 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Look, Fitzpatrick sucks, but the New York Jets just came out flat as a team the weekend after a franchise icon just died in a tragic accident. The team is playing for its life and every single player, including the 2 other units that Fitzpatrick has nothing to do with, don't give two sh*ts about this game. This is on the coach. And to be honest this game is justifiable for a Tuesday morning firing. This is absolutely pathetic and the team should be ashamed of itself. I can't think of any player that ever played harder than Dennis Byrd and for the team to come out like this in the wake of his death is some seriously shameful sh*t.

Well said...Disgusting.

18 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Look, Fitzpatrick sucks, but the New York Jets just came out flat as a team the weekend after a franchise icon just died in a tragic accident. 

Isn't that something that should inspire them???!!! I agree with every word you said about Dennis Byrd and then some. What an inspiration, before and after his tragic injury, what a monumental loss.

Archived