Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Game Thread

Gone

2 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

7 out of 10 Kevin Bacon Heads

Crush youre up!!!!

Just now, The Crusher said:

I suspected leelou early in the game because of her dancing around the Ape case.  Even voted her a couple times. She never voted me and called me town early. She stayed on Pac.  Didnt move after Hess kinda sorta cleared Pac. Yet all that may mean nothing considering hess voted Pac.

All I got for you.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Interesting choice, given that Shaggy is clearly guilty in the song. 

lol I already said I'm fine with getting lynched if it helps you guys pull your collective heads out of your asses, you tard. I know I'm town and have asked that you guys lynch scum next. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

I suspected leelou early in the game because of her dancing around the Ape case.  Even voted her a couple times. She never voted me and called me town early. She stayed on Pac.  Didnt move after Hess kinda sorta cleared Pac. Yet all that may mean nothing considering hess voted Pac.

What do you think about her being on both Scum trains tho?

Hess is good in his claim for now.  The unvoting thing I dont have a problem with from him because I dont think he fully understands the setup.

Just now, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Hess is good in his claim for now.  The unvoting thing I dont have a problem with from him because I dont think he fully understands the setup.

She got on the Ape train after voting herself and started talking in the third person about herself.  Very strange.  He was already dead. More likely a bus move.  Have to look at the Ballin train again. I would guess she got on late.

2 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

She's on both scum trains because she recognized both parties as being scum. Omg she was wrong about JC, but he was acting oddly. The mason role totally accounts for that in her book.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

She got on the Ape train after voting herself and started talking in the third person about herself.  Very strange.  He was already dead. More likely a bus move.  Have to look at the Ballin train again. I would guess she got on late.

She was on both late but the Ape train she could have voted 80 to tie the trains at 4-4 tho.

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

The set up is Nerdsville. Ain't nobody got no time for that.

for realz..  Zander thought I was kidding when I said I hadn't read it until last night.

even then it took me 3 times before I put the pieces together.  Bottom line is the odds that I'm scum are minuscule yet he's hell bent on running with the premise that I'm a GF lol.  It will take the jaws of life to get him off me at this point. 

48 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Pac has indeed been the scummiest player of anyone remaining, and he'd 100 % be dead today if Hess hadn't come out with a town result on him. 

I could only be so lucky..  instead I'm stuck here having to put together logic puzzles for you morons.

2 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Your logic is flawed. I'm town and I'll happily be lynched to prove it.

Well Hess is back in Tard Town so couple more votes and you get to see a townie lynched.  Then the remaining players can all say how it's my fault.  When all I've done are present sound, logical cases.

The fact that I'm getting run up with a clean investigation is WHY I act the way I do.  I mean..  duh??

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Well my logic puzzle tells me youre Scum

GOAT or WOAT

Ride or Die

Yolo

vote Pac

Pac and Leelou both @ L1 I believe.

Love the heart, love the activity level, but hell if you aren't a pretty awful player.  I mean like real bad.  

That's fine.  If you're town just go back and commit my posts to memory.

My my how far mafia has fallen.

Just now, Pac said:

Love the heart, love the activity level, but hell if you aren't a pretty awful player.  I mean like real bad.  

That's fine.  If you're town just go back and commit my posts to memory.

My my how far mafia has fallen.

Im also just really bad at life in general too

sadface.gif

38 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Why would she be next for tying the trains?

No longer going to try and explain myself. I have numerous times. Vote me if you think Im scum. Since Leelou voted herself and you guys think nothing about it. Here you go vote away. unvote vote crusher.

Archived