Sheldon 's ass cheeky comment "Not Going to Roll over and take it"

Gangrene

2 hours ago, Jetfan13 said:

2 words, Lawrence Taylor, Giants should have cut him, he was a bad role model to the kids. ?

Comparing the 1980s NFL to the current NFL is disingenuous at best and unintelligent at worst. You didn't have the access to the players then like you do now. Obviously not many of you work in the communications world.

1 hour ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Comparing the 1980s NFL to the current NFL is disingenuous at best and unintelligent at worst. You didn't have the access to the players then like you do now. Obviously not many of you work in the communications world.

Most of us work in the real world. 

31 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Most of us work in the real world. 

And all of your "real world" jobs have a communications department or an agency that acts in communications for them. Farmers, doctors, teachers, construction workers; all of them have someone that does PR or marketing or even internal communications.

Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

And all of your "real world" jobs have a communications department or an agency that acts in communications for them. Farmers, doctors, teachers, construction workers; all of them have someone that does PR or marketing or even internal communications.

No one lip locks me at my work I tell it like it is and how it is just like Sheldon did yesterday. 

9 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No one lip locks me at my work I tell it like it is and how it is just like Sheldon did yesterday. 

If you said what he said at your place of work, unless you owned your own business, would probably have gotten you an appointment with Human Resources and at least a stern talking to. I am sure the Jets are going to do the same with Sheldon. You're naive to think otherwise. Feel free to catch up with the rest of time and society whenever you're ready.

4 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

If you said what he said at your place of work, unless you owned your own business, would probably have gotten you an appointment with Human Resources and at least a stern talking to. I am sure the Jets are going to do the same with Sheldon. You're naive to think otherwise. Feel free to catch up with the rest of time and society whenever you're ready.

Wrong Carl dead wrong I work with all men in the construction field we say stuff like this all the time some worse no wimp ass sensitive men work with me.

This comment was made in an NFL locker room. 

Find a new hobby if comments like this bother you.

How about Mike Evans from TB sitting down for the National Anthem yesterday thats far worse than Sheldon;s comments in my opinion how about you Carl. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Wrong Carl dead wrong I work with all men in the construction field we say stuff like this all the time some worse no wimp ass sensitive men work with me.

This comment was made in an NFL locker room. 

Find a new hobby if comments like this bothers you.

How about Mike Evans from TB sitting down for the National Anthem yesterday thats far worse than Sheldon;s comments in my opinion how about you Carl. 

So one man's freedom of speech is more important than another's because you agree with it? I'm pretty sure there is a word for that.

As for this conversation, I'll see my way out. It's obvious I'm not dealing with people not capable of having grown up conversations and discussions about this subject.

1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

So one man's freedom of speech is more important than another's because you agree with it? I'm pretty sure there is a word for that.

As for this conversation, I'll see my way out. It's obvious I'm not dealing with people not capable of having grown up conversations and discussions about this subject.

Ok Carl have a nice day. Tiger Beat magazine is your friend. 

Archived