Jets, Bengals, Cardinals, Panthers

UnitedWhofans

It seems to me that ST has been seen and treated as the bastard stepchild by this franchize for oh so long.  The idea that the bottem end of the roster makes the team based on their ST ability is not the right approach IMHO.  Especially for a team w/o a QB.

It's time the make ST more of a roster priority.  

59 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

the difference btw good teams and bad teams is good teams find ways to win close games, bad teams find ways to lose them.  Most game sin this league are close, we are a bad team.

You're right because in those 4 games we got slaughtered. To me that is the proof we are a bad team. But on paper we aren't supposed to be a bad team. 

14 minutes ago, jamesr said:

And bad defense.

Doesn't leave a whole lot of good, does it?

Defense needs to be rebuilt. We don't have a lot of talent on it. Guys like Revis and Harris are just names now.

But even with the defense and poor QB play, we would have 2 more wins if our special teams could do their job. But they couldn't.

11 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Defense needs to be rebuilt. We don't have a lot of talent on it. Guys like Revis and Harris are just names now.

But even with the defense and poor QB play, we would have 2 more wins if our special teams could do their job. But they couldn't.

But realistically, what good would those two wins do us? Kid us on that we still have a shot, despite all our other woes?

It's easy to play what if. We'd have won the Cincy game "if" the defense got any sort of stop on that last drive. But they couldn't.

13 minutes ago, jamesr said:

But realistically, what good would those two wins do us? Kid us on that we still have a shot, despite all our other woes?

It's easy to play what if. We'd have won the Cincy game "if" the defense got any sort of stop on that last drive. But they couldn't.

I agree. We have major talent issues on this team.

You can't play the what if game cause lots of teams can do that. But I was just looking at that way to show how close some of the games have been. They haven't went that way. Cause our team isn't that good and finds ways to lose.

Archived