Jets House

joewilly12

Jets-house-header-1201.jpg

It's the weekend before the big game and you're looking for something to do...

Come to Jets House in its new location, SPiN New York. This trendy Flatiron spot will delight every Jets fan with its down to earth atmosphere and table games. With appearances from current players, Jets Legends and Flight Crew members, we have activities planned throughout the weekend! SPiN New York is the perfect place to gather friends and come see all the fun SPiN New York offers with a Jets twist.

* Where: SPiN New York
* Address: 48 E. 23rd St. (Between Madison and Park)
* What:
        - 3-Hour all-inclusive food and beverage
        - Meet & greet with Jets players
        - Alumni and Flight Crew Cheerleaders
        - Free table games
        - Music
        - Entertainment
* When: Saturday, January 28 & Sunday January 29, 2017

Sunday Evening - Opportunity to Win 2017 Jets Tickets in the Jets House Ping Pong Tournament
This non-professional tournament is your chance to become the Jets House Ping Pong Champion in front of your fellow Jets fans. All ages are welcome to enter into the Sunday evening session tournament. For more information on tournament entry, click to Buy Tickets on the Sunday Evening Session.

Grand Prize - Two (2) Lower Level Season Tickets for the 2017 regular season courtesy of JetBlue. Other great prizes to be awarded to the runners up!

Are you a Season Ticket Holder? Be sure to call your Jets Representative or check your e-mail for a special discount code.

Questions? Call 800-469-JETS (5387)

Jets House Programming and Appearance Schedule 
(Subject to change)
Current Players to Be Announced Soon

*Appearances are up to 2 hours.

10 hours ago, rex-n-effect said:

I wish you would go...

...away

GFY I've had enough of you and your little attacks on me. Why would you negative a post such as this posted asking if anyone ever went. Are you a moron. Its a Jets event. 

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

If you win the ping-pong tournament and the grand prize of 2 lower level season tickets for the 2017 campaign, what excuse will you create for not going?

SAR I

Depends Todd Bowles and Ryan Fitzpatrick still part of things the answer is NO 

I went last season and had fun.  Amazed to see how many people pile 1,000 wings on their plate and sit around tables staring at each other, ignoring the Jets players who are on stage being interviewed.

It's a good time if you actually make an effort to enjoy it.

11 minutes ago, AFJF said:

I went last season and had fun.  Amazed to see how many people pile 1,000 wings on their plate and sit around tables staring at each other, ignoring the Jets players who are on stage being interviewed.

It's a good time if you actually make an effort to enjoy it.

Thanks 

Archived