If the Jets....

Maxman

If the Jets __Sign Larry David as the offensive coordinator and Hard knocks does a 18 episode show following him all season long meanwhile bringing back the 90's jets logo/uniforms like my avatar hottie girl_________, I will __regardless of the outcome...buy DVD's/Blue Ray's and watch every press conference religiously and buy mass Jets merchandise until I am forced to declare bankruptcy/every credit card company lists me as public enemy number one_______.

(I thought about posting something negative like if the jet's moved to St. Louis and left their logo/colors/name in New York and signed Kaepernick and win the superbowl under the new team name of the St. Louis canucks.. I will probably all hope in mankind like but.. that would have been too negative and life's too short to be negative....)

Larry-David-jets-sm.jpeg.jpg

but no seriously...to play along and not to offend anyone on the board..

If the Jets __Sign Jay Cutler and bring back the strong run game_________, I will ___ be very pleased__________________.

If the Jets trade up in the 1st round, I will flip the *$#% out. 

If the Jets draft anyone other than a top 10 prospect (according to me), I will be pissed. 

If the Jets land Myles Garrett, I will be the happiest man alive.

If the Jets draft another QB in the 2nd round that isn't Deshaun Watson or Mitch Trubisky, I'm going to hang myself with my 2 Revis jerseys. 

If the Jets add any more Ohio State players, I'm going to have Macc checked for dementia. 

If the Jets go 0-16, I'll be perfectly okay with it. 

If the Jets keep Bowles after 2017, I will lose any remaining confidence in Woody.

If the Jets sell to the Busch family and move to STL, I'll be excited. 

If the Jets do anything I want them to do, I will likely be dreaming.

If (when) the Jets make stupid moves before the draft, I will not let it bother me.

If (when) the Jets make stupid moves before the draft, I will not let it bother me.

If (when) the Jets make stupid moves before the draft, I will not let it bother me.

bad-boys-2-woosah.jpg?w=300

Archived