Outside of QB, Which Position is Most Important?

DMan77

1 hour ago, slats said:

Biggest need doesn't necessarily have to equal the best value in the draft. It's nice if they match up, but if they don't, I prefer the best value - especially at #6. Not saying that Fournette is the guy, either, just that I won't throw a fit if they decide he is. 

Many fits would be thrown here on your behalf

Call me crazy but if I'm Macc, I'm targeting a young CB in FA (maybe Bouye if Texans don't sign him), hell, Bowles & Macc must consider CB a high priority if they gave Revis that ridiculous f*cking contract right?

You sign that kid at CB now your up at #6 and CALL ME CRAZY but I'm thinking if Hooker is there NOW YOUR TALKING about speeding up the backend of this freaking defense!

I know there's a lot of Jet fans that want to go offense, offense, offense, but this team could not get off the field on 3rd down. If you look at KC, how important was Berry?, look at Seattle, huge difference without Earl Thomas. Bouye & Hooker & Burris in his 2nd year, might allow Bowles to cut these young LBs loose. Let's pray Mo doesn't like being called a Slug & takes it up a notch after playing coming off a broken leg. You keep Sheldon & let him play for a contract. With a revamped secondary, you go all offense the rest of the draft except where value overtakes BPA. Sometimes when you go younger on D there's a transition, but sometimes you add real talent at important positions like CB & Safety, it can change your whole defense. People don't even realize how good Devin McCourty has been for the Pats once Butler came into his own. 

Archived