If Klecko and Revis are the 2 greatest Jets defensive players ever, who's 3rd?

Sarge4Tide

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, detectivekimble said:

Did you opt for the real leather or did you stick with the standard leatherette?

Real leather, natch.

M-Sport, M Adaptive Suspension, Heads-Up-Display, Rear Wheel Drive, Parking Assistant, not trying to save money here.

SAR I

1 hour ago, detectivekimble said:

Your 3-series is still a 3-series.

The BMW I bought my son is a 3 Series.  The BMW I got for my wife is a 5 Series.  My BMW is a 4 Series.

So if we add them up, I guess you should have said my 12 Series is pretty impressive.

SAR I

11 hours ago, SAR I said:

No, actually, they're all $155,000 for a quarter of a dozen, so that would make them $620,000 per dozen or 6.2M dimes per dozen.

SAR I

They're all a bunch of lease special cars with cheap leases.  That's why you see so many of them.  The reason you don't drive an M is because the lease payments are too high.  And don't give me the "I'm not taking it to a race track" BS.  You don't need M-sport suspension on your daily commute to work.  You have a wannabe M car, yet you're ripping on a guy who drives a KIA.

14 minutes ago, detectivekimble said:

They're all a bunch of lease special cars with cheap leases.  That's why you see so many of them.  The reason you don't drive an M is because the lease payments are too high.  And don't give me the "I'm not taking it to a race track" BS.  You don't need M-sport suspension on your daily commute to work.  You have a wannabe M car, yet you're ripping on a guy who drives a KIA.

If you knew as much about BMW's as you pretend to you'd know that the difference between the $29,000 lease stripper and my $60,000 well-appointed model is all in the details, it's all in the options.  The reason I don't drive an M4 has nothing to do with money, it has to do with the fact that I don't need a 444 horsepower engine while averaging 30MPH on my commute and I think the thing looks like a midlife Corvette.  The reason the Adaptive M Suspension is a must-have is because it's made for crappy roads like ours, the car reads the road imperfections and in fractions of a second adjusts the dampers, potholes are barely noticeable, no one driving in the NYC metro area should be driving a static suspension when an adaptive option is available.

I ripped on no one except a person who told me he was going to urinate in my gas tank.  My response was quite warranted.  You need to stop projecting how you live your life and the morals you subscribe to onto others.

SAR I

On 4/6/2017 at 10:24 AM, Warfish said:

Mo Lewis had more impact on this franchise than Revis did.  Mo Lewis is a better #2 than Revis is.

On what planet?  I guess people forget how great Mo's impact was pre parcells.  I love Mo, all time great jet but he wasn't half the player revis was for us.

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

If you knew as much about BMW's as you pretend to you'd know that the difference between the $29,000 lease stripper and my $60,000 well-appointed model is all in the details, it's all in the options.  The reason I don't drive an M4 has nothing to do with money, it has to do with the fact that I don't need a 444 horsepower engine while averaging 30MPH on my commute and I think the thing looks like a midlife Corvette.  The reason the Adaptive M Suspension is a must-have is because it's made for crappy roads like ours, the car reads the road imperfections and in fractions of a second adjusts the dampers, potholes are barely noticeable, no one driving in the NYC metro area should be driving a static suspension when an adaptive option is available.

I ripped on no one except a person who told me he was going to urinate in my gas tank.  My response was quite warranted.  You need to stop projecting how you live your life and the morals you subscribe to onto others.

SAR I

What do you think some middle-aged dude in a 4 series looks like?  A clown who wants a sports car but can't afford a real one.

The comment about the Kia was uncalled for, especially from some dude who drives a cheap BMW.  At the end of the day, your 4-series (a 3-series coupe) is still a 4-series.  BMW practically gives them away with the huge discounts and inflated residuals.

What do you think some middle-aged dude in a 4 series looks like?  A clown who wants a sports car but can't afford a real one.

The comment about the Kia was uncalled for, especially from some dude who drives a cheap BMW.  At the end of the day, your 4-series (a 3-series coupe) is still a 4-series.  BMW practically gives them away with the huge discounts and inflated residuals.

You've reminded me why I rarely waste time talking to people with no money. 

SAR I

Meet me somewhere in North Jersey later.  Just let me know which car is yours.  I won't be able to pick yours out of all the other 3/4 series.

To transport all 3 of my BMW's to our meeting spot I'll need to arrange for a car carrier so today won't work.  How about Friday?

SAR I

Archived