Joe Namath wants to see Christian Hackenberg start

BurnleyJet

3 hours ago, SAR I said:

Oh, so let's dip way back in the wayback machine, like the time you said you hated all Jews and said that Martin Luther King was a communist.  There's a lot more, don't make me whip it out.  I don't forget my friend, goes both ways.  I don't trash the military or first responders, I just feel that recognitions 4x a game is excessive and not necessary, they don't do that at Giants games, Yankees games, or Rangers games, one time at the national anthem is enough.

Joe Namath has overstayed his welcome as a Jets mouthpiece.  He's a legend.  He should be quiet and dignified like Whitey Ford.

You are the one that's the problem in MetLife Stadium because you don't have season tickets and you don't buy seats to individual games at a price high enough to keep the enemy fans out.  It's your voice that's missing and making the stadium too quiet.  It's your passion that's missing and not keeping fans in your section off their cellphones.

Show up or shut up.

SAR I

Image result for you are a liar gifs

SAR I in white Pennington jersey and now he/she is texting security on people who misbehave. 

Image result for SAR I  jets fan pics

BP posted the picture and said this...OK everybody I present to you SAR I in the white Pennington jersey harassing young female Jets fans at Gate D :)

Joe Namath.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

on a team like the jets there are just so many other factors that need to be addressed to build this team.  the qb situation is a huge problem but it's not like the second coming of joe willie is going to turn things around.  they need to first learn how to play the game smartly and at the required intensity for the full 60 minutes.  they need to limit their turnovers while producing some for themselves.  they need to find those hidden yards.  and whoever they get for qb needs to be able to feed into this.

back when lombardi took over the packers he had a more gifted passer than bart starr but lombardi eventually chose starr.  the same thing could be said for bledsoe and brady, or jurgensen and kilmer, or even griese.  the thing is these guys all knew how to play the game to win and that doesn't mean going bombs away on every play.  is this hack?  petty? i for one wouldn't be too concerned about a gun for an arm.  i would be very concerned that the qb makes the right throw.

Archived