WEDDING CRASHERS - CRUSHER WINS

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Im tired of apparently being the reason everyone either goes emo or dont want to play.  It dont matter anyways man my death serves Town better with my role.  Just out me out of my misery.

GLGL Town

Nyn prolly not Scum tho after doing that, dont think she pulls that with me as SCum after the last game we played on DM

Nol/80/Hess prolly at least 2 non Town there.

Is that why she voted herself because she doesnt like you?

If so, who cares?  Just ignore it.  I love you.  You could join totally party with Me and Crusher and our little boo pop Nolderp.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

ok **** it im done with this game and not bothering to catchup or anything do with what i say as you will.

thank you for letting me jump in DPR and sorry for playing the game the way i thought it was supposed to be played and making everyone pissed the **** off

HARDCLAIM: MCT and PINATA: RANDOM PEEPS WILL RECEIVE: 1x COP, a 1x DOC AND A 1x VIG. WHEN I DIE

VOTE ZANDER

no reason to think he's lying 

vote zander

2 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Im tired of apparently being the reason everyone either goes emo or dont want to play.  It dont matter anyways man my death serves Town better with my role.  Just out me out of my misery.

GLGL Town

Nyn prolly not Scum tho after doing that, dont think she pulls that with me as SCum after the last game we played on DM

Nol/80/Hess prolly at least 2 non Town there.

I'm the only one to emo due to your annoyance FYI 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Is that why she voted herself because she doesnt like you?

If so, who cares?  Just ignore it.  I love you.  You could join totally party with Me and Crusher and our little boo pop Nolderp.

Maybe I just wanted my turn?!?!?!

Hess got a 6/10 I wanted a higher score!!!

lololololol

• Upvote 2

Maybe I just wanted my turn?!?!?!

Hess got a 6/10 I wanted a higher score!!!

lololololol

Wanted your turn at what?  Who's got a 6/10?

WTF is going on in this thread.  I feel like I just entered an alternate universe and everyone is talking in riddles that I cant figure the **** out.

CRUSHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLD ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

I blame you for this emo breakdown sh*t show of a game because you ruin everything.  Look at you.  You're disgusting.  Cold blooded mother ****er, the whole ship is going down in flames and you're like, yeah but where the ******* steak I ordered. 

bro do u even hetero?

• Upvote 2

Just now, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

But seriously didnt expect that from Nyn...

Expect what?  She's literally the 7th person to vote herself this game.

Why did it make you so butt hurt?

Like, explain to me wtf is going on like I'm a 3rd grader (isnt that a grade level to high for you? hahaha, ctm, fag, stfu, you know you were going to say something, h8u)

Just now, JiF said:

Wanted your turn at what?  Who's got a 6/10?

WTF is going on in this thread.  I feel like I just entered an alternate universe and everyone is talking in riddles that I cant figure the **** out.

CRUSHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLD ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CTM or Ape gave Hess a 6/10 for his emo outburst and then coming right back and getting over it, I wanted to 1 up him and get a better score!!!!!!

Also need a little...

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Expect what?  She's literally the 7th person to vote herself this game.

Why did it make you so butt hurt?

Like, explain to me wtf is going on like I'm a 3rd grader (isnt that a grade level to high for you? hahaha, ctm, fag, stfu, you know you were going to say something, h8u)

explain_like_im_five_office.gif

I questioned Nyns alignment and she self voted.  Me and Nyn are good friends away from Mafia and had an emo situation like this in another game and I was quite surprised by her reaction.  I knew I needed to die today anyways and figured me adding yet an other emo outburst would be so fitting to this game thus far!!!

lololololololol

But make sure to ******* lynch some scum....i wish we knew for sure there was another Town Vig cause shooting me tonight would be better since we need to kill some ******* wolves but Scum have never NK'd me here except one time i got a red peek on Pac and insta claimed it and got dayvigged so figure I needed to announce it, was only holding out a bit in case someone had a red peek or something on someone.  

10 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I questioned Nyns alignment and she self voted.  Me and Nyn are good friends away from Mafia and had an emo situation like this in another game and I was quite surprised by her reaction.  I knew I needed to die today anyways and figured me adding yet an other emo outburst would be so fitting to this game thus far!!!

lololololololol

Pretty mild form of emo and actually sometimes used as tactic around here...to vote yourself while getting some heat (which is barely what was going on by pointing out some posts that pinged).  I guess if she's butt hurt by that than she probably shouldnt have played but are you even sure that's what that was?  idk.  Or was your outburst just all a joke to begin with?  

16 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

But make sure to ******* lynch some scum....i wish we knew for sure there was another Town Vig cause shooting me tonight would be better since we need to kill some ******* wolves but Scum have never NK'd me here except one time i got a red peek on Pac and insta claimed it and got dayvigged so figure I needed to announce it, was only holding out a bit in case someone had a red peek or something on someone.  

Meh.  Could have been played a million different ways.  At some point the scum would have to kill you because you'll never be lynched.  Whatever.  All good but this wasnt the only way for any of the reasons you've conjured up in your beautifully distorted mind. 

In fact, you waiting till today to reveal this and demand a lynch like this is actually putting the town in a bad position.  -5 (unless we get lucky at night) to start D3 in a 13 man game isnt good.  You're the one thing we know for sure as town.  You dying doesnt help us, even with gaining those powers.  And what does "random peeps" mean?  We get a bunch of powers?  Or 1 or maybe or none?  When?  Immediately, tomorrow?

I'm not lynching you today.  I want scum.  How do you know the town doesnt have another shot?  I dont think Hess is town. 

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

Pretty mild form of emo and actually sometimes used as tactic around here...to vote yourself while getting some heat (which is barely what was going on by pointing out some posts that pinged).  I guess if she's butt hurt by that than she probably shouldnt have played but are you even sure that's what that was?  idk.  Or was your outburst just all a joke to begin with?  

I know Nyn pretty well like I said and she knows how I feel about people using emo against me and Id b pretty surprised if she used that as a tactic.  Unless something else happened from someone else to bug her that i didnt see.  She may have been having a rough day or something.

I knew that unless someone had a red peek on someone I had to claim and be lynched today I got a bit upset which lasted for a 2 mins then I figured **** it Ill have some fun with it!!! I'm going through the last phase of chemo (hopefully) and in a new slacker course that's paying me,  Im not letting myself get stressed out with this kinda sh*t and emo seems to be the theme this game anyways...lolololol

14 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Thought of spastic spam out of the game? Hell ******* yes. Still doesn't mean it's not an ew post.

Agreed.  Mr. Logic jumped all over that without even asking a question.  He was pinging for playing the middle ground like a scared little pusswah but this could be his slip.  Seems very opportunistic to not even want to hear more and kill our MCT.

2 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I know Nyn pretty well like I said and she knows how I feel about people using emo against me and Id b pretty surprised if she used that as a tactic.  Unless something else happened from someone else to bug her that i didnt see.  She may have been having a rough day or something.

I knew that unless someone had a red peek on someone I had to claim and be lynched today I got a bit upset which lasted for a 2 mins then I figured **** it Ill have some fun with it!!! Ime going through the last phase of chemo (hopefully) and in a new slacker course thats paying me,  Im not letting myself get stressed out with this kinda sh*t and mo seems to be the theme this game anyways...lolololol

I may have missed that, I wasnt aware.  Good luck my man!   Why the **** are you playing?  haha.

I dont want to kill you. :)

10 minutes ago, JiF said:

Meh.  Could have been played a million different ways.  At some point the scum would have to kill you because you'll never be lynched.  Whatever.  All good but this wasnt the only way for any of the reasons you've conjured up in your beautifully distorted mind. 

In fact, you waiting till today to reveal this and demand a lynch like this is actually putting the town in a bad position.  -5 (unless we get lucky at night) to start D3 in a 13 man game isnt good.  You're the one thing we know for sure as town.  You dying doesnt help us, even with gaining those powers.  And what does "random peeps" mean?  We get a bunch of powers?  Or 1 or maybe or none?  When?  Immediately, tomorrow?

I'm not lynching you today.  I want scum.  How do you know the town doesnt have another shot?  I dont think Hess is town. 

Scum could have left me to f3 man and have done so here before.  Not using my abilites is a ******* waste imo.

I wasnt gonna claim yet but with us losing the Cop and Watcher im thinking were out of or extremely low on PR's.

It would honestly prolly be better if we had a Town Vig to shoot me now Im out in the open.  Maybe I could have played it better but if I went to F3 id have people bitching about that too so Im sorry but it is what it is.  But not lynching me today will but us in a much worse position if we ML as well so we need to keep that in mind.

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

I may have missed that, I wasnt aware.  Good luck my man!   Why the **** are you playing?  haha.

I dont want to kill you. :)

Thank you boo!!!

Im playing because for some ******* reason I love this game and I love you ******* crazy SOAB's!!!!!

lolololololol

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Scum could have left me to f3 man and have done so here before.  Not using my abilites is a ******* waste imo.

I wasnt gonna claim yet but with us losing the Cop and Watcher im thinking were out of or extremely low on PR's.

It would honestly prolly be better if we had a Town Vig to shoot me now Im out in the open.  Maybe I could have played it better but if I went to F3 id have people bitching about that too so Im sorry but it is what it is.  But not lynching me today will but us in a much worse position if we ML as well so we need to keep that in mind.

You should have told us yesterday, it came down to the deadline.  Hess the Vig (cough bullsh*t cough) killed the cop, it should have been you.

I think you being a MTC might out weigh your goods.  Explain the role better.  How does it work?  All those power become available?  Or 1?  Or 2?  When do they become available? 

Just now, JiF said:

You should have told us yesterday, it came down to the deadline.  Hess the Vig (cough bullsh*t cough) killed the cop, it should have been you.

I think you being a MTC might out weigh your goods.  Explain the role better.  How does it work?  All those power become available?  Or 1?  Or 2?  When do they become available? 

I ******* TOLD HIM TO SHOOT ME, WHY DO YOU THINK I WAS BAITING HIM!!!!

Ok im sorry, ive never heard of or obv played the role before.

I also wanted to play through at least a full day/night phase.

why do you think i was wtf at hess?!?!  i dont see how a townie thinks he gets a cop claim and then calls him out then shoots him d1 without getting a response.

cant chnage the past, here we are lets figure out whats best on move on

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

why are people not voting him? he's mod confirmed and just revealed his death creates 3 power roles? 

You dont want to know more about the mechanics of the role?  Just kill him?  Dont talk through it at all? 

Ok im sorry, ive never heard of or obv played the role before.

I also wanted to play through at least a full day/night phase.

why do you think i was wtf at hess?!?!  i dont see how a townie thinks he gets a cop claim and then calls him out then shoots him d1 without getting a response.

cant chnage the past, here we are lets figure out whats best on move on

Cool.  Explain the role.  How does it work? 

Does the town get all those gifts at once?   How many of the gifts do we get?  All of them, or just 1 or 2?  When can we use them?  Are you sure only town gets them?