WEDDING CRASHERS - CRUSHER WINS

10 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I get that but as a so or dayshor scum I find it hard to believe he calls his shot. The way he was swinging his gun around screams town vig with bad aim. 

I was once in a game on dm and i was scum with a vig shot added to our nk out of a balance consideration. I ended up vigging a player i sus and annoyed all of d1 and it gave me really good cover. I didnt even claim the shot but everyone knew it was me lol

Honestly i dont see the motivation of claiming as either sk or vig but at the same time i find it interesting that he's still alive. Vig or sk would pose a threat to scum. Unsure what it means. 

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Willing to consider Nyn as scum at this stage.  She's been responding to some legitimate cases with joke posts.  As town she typically saves her joke posts for other joke posts, and engages in the game a lot more. 

Not sure who the 3rd would be.  Probably a quieter player like CTM or Smash. 

But JiF remains my # 1, and my vote remains on him until he dies. 

Lol

39 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Terrible.  You know when I'm scum better than anyone, and are basing your vote on me on pure nonsense. 

You came in the game and basically regurgitated what Nolder and Hess were doing. You took weak practically non existent cases and tried to add fire to it. You have had some great scum games and you have some step on your dick and got caught quick scum games. My buffet dollars are on the latter. 

30 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I was once in a game on dm and i was scum with a vig shot added to our nk out of a balance consideration. I ended up vigging a player i sus and annoyed all of d1 and it gave me really good cover. I didnt even claim the shot but everyone knew it was me lol

Honestly i dont see the motivation of claiming as either sk or vig but at the same time i find it interesting that he's still alive. Vig or sk would pose a threat to scum. Unsure what it means. 

I'm guessing single shot vig. He didn't even try to hide it. Yet with the two power roles revealed on autopsy,  if he is a single shot vig I shutter to think how rolled up the scums is. 

18 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I think i kinda hate my job

I think most people do. I just had one of the girls that work part time for me ask for full time because her new boss at the other job expects her to do her job, teach him what she does and he keeps telling her he doesn't know much about it but acts like she is doing it wrong. This girl is brighter than the sun. Sadly though she can't have full time here because she can't work late or Saturday's. I actually let my own daughter go for that exact reason.  LOK 

48 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Willing to consider Nyn as scum at this stage.  She's been responding to some legitimate cases with joke posts.  As town she typically saves her joke posts for other joke posts, and engages in the game a lot more. 

Not sure who the 3rd would be.  Probably a quieter player like CTM or Smash. 

But JiF remains my # 1, and my vote remains on him until he dies. 

Nice effort. lmfao

What's your case on me again? 

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You came in the game and basically regurgitated what Nolder and Hess were doing. You took weak practically non existent cases and tried to add fire to it. You have had some great scum games and you have some step on your dick and got caught quick scum games. My buffet dollars are on the latter. 

I piggybacked on Hess' case, yes, but there was legitimacy to it that you're clearly ignoring.  JiF's play was the only interesting, and as I believed to be scummy, behavior in the first 12 pages that I noticed, and decided to see where it went.  The fact that JiF hasn't been lynched yet, and that so many people seem to be trying to deflect from him, remains interesting and why I like my vote.

47 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Hard to say. It did kind of happen at the same time according to the timestamps but your vote does technically come after he said he shot you so you could have seen it and been reacting to it.

I dunno. I'm not ready to make a final decision yet.

I think I was typing when he posted that but again, look at the post.  I responded to his "bull sh*t" comment with a vote and I said "gross" to him supposedly shooting me.

There was no overreaction.  Stupidest sh*t I've ever heard. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Nice effort. lmfao

What's your case on me again? 

The overreaction to Hess' case and the Freudian-esque slip where you said you were awesome (but not town), then proceeded to say 4 times in a subsequent post that you're town to overcompensate. 

Your case on me is that I think you're scum.  Such brilliant scumhunting.

36 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

So it bugs you that he's right by chance? Gotcha 

33 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Im townie when im voting verb, im scummy when i vote nol. Tsk tsk 80

Omg could jif really be right? xD

Exactly.  

It's like I'm playing mafia with my sisters kids or something and she dont even have kids. 

12 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Perfectly summarized.  

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The overreaction to Hess' case and the Freudian-esque slip where you said you were awesome (but not town), then proceeded to say 4 times in a subsequent post that you're town to overcompensate. 

Your case on me is that I think you're scum.  Such brilliant scumhunting.

This is his case, guys. 

lmfao

My case on you was what you did last night.  I'd be voting Nolderp if it wasnt for you showing your cards in the night phase. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Oh, and also, CTM picked up on your reaction too JiF.  He just wasn't sure that it was scummy behavior or if it was just twink JiF being JiF and crying about a few votes. 

When multiple people say you overreacted, you overreacted.  Not all of us can be scum. 

Boom!  There it is folks.  

Other people are saying it.  We cant all be scum.

Do we really need more? 

Just now, JiF said:

This is his case, guys. 

lmfao

My case on you was what you did last night.  I'd be voting Nolderp if it wasnt for you showing your cards in the night phase. 

Your case is what I said about YOU.  You really think in your own mind that you were a NK target?  You think I'm scum that kept you alive just to tunnel you again all day?  Good luck with that. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Your case is what I said about YOU.  You really think in your own mind that you were a NK target?  You think I'm scum that kept you alive just to tunnel you again all day?  Good luck with that. 

My case would remain if it was anyone else too.  It's a huge scum tell and you ****ed up.

Listen to all these assumptions that came true.  lmfao

This sh*t is easy.

Yeah, you guys do whatever you want today but 80 just all but told you he is scum.  Watching him flail trying to get out of it is amusing but I really dont need to put in any more work here.  Kill 80, land scum and move on to the next. 

Just now, JiF said:

My case would remain if it was anyone else too.  It's a huge scum tell and you ****ed up.

Listen to all these assumptions that came true.  lmfao

This sh*t is easy.

Vanilla townie and you suck at this game.  I'll gladly die today if it helps get you strung up tomorrow. 

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

You're both working yourselves up to a point of no return where one or the other must die.

Thought exercise, if you're right who are each others scummates?

If JiF is scum, Nyn and Smash.  Maybe CTM and he's willing to bus.

In the unlikely event JiF is town, maybe CTM and ???