WEDDING CRASHERS - CRUSHER WINS

2 hours ago, HessStation said:

Ok so Zander's growing on me a bit. I think we're good to carry on w this sh*tfest now. 

Im just like herpes boo!!!!!

2 hours ago, HessStation said:

His only redeeming quality is his own self awareness that he's annoying. I can deal w that. That's all I'm saying..

That Zander is a ******* annoying douchebag and his a total piece of sh*t!!!!

I hate him!!!!

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Eat a dick.

How many calories is it, Im trying to watch my fat figure?!!?!?!

Zander seems like love child of Cindy, jack d, and the least funny internet poster ever... maybe PAC.

Friends dont let friends let Pac reproduce, even enemies dont let enemies let Pac reproduce.

I'll give you a 6 out of ten. Your mock emo routine was solid, but you failed to stick the landing when dismounting and doing the inevitable "okay, I'll stay".

It seems you were expecting this?

With the flip what is your read on Hess, or really anyone?

Im sure Im going to get one of your extremely witty responses so Ill fire a few out for you so maybe youll answer the question:

"Blow me Zander"

"Go **** yourself Zander"

"Zander go **** a goat"

"Zander youre a ******* annoying piece of sh*t"

"Zander youre worse the Pac"

"**** you Zander you ******* a$$hole"

etc etc etc

lololololol

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

1. 80 - huge ping during the night phase, will quote it in a sec. #2 on the top 3.  

2. Crusher - I love him, seems town

3. JiF - awesome town

4. Verb - Gloria Cleary, Vanilla

5. Nolder - disgusting D1, #1 on the top 3. 

6. Hess - 3rd party, zero chance he's town will move out of top 3, but not town.

7. Ape - night killed, town watcher, was about to point out how he was being ultra townie and its disgusting. 

8. Nyn - has the body that rocks the party, null read

9. Lee - sexy as ****, null read

10. CTM - uber townie, really disgusting to be honest, moving into top 3 more gut than anything else but a few posts were just over the top town gross want to puke because you ruin everything 

11. Smash - starting to ping on the coasting meta but mostly null 

12. Pac - Tommy "The Big Sleazy" Gufano, Name Cop  

13. Zander  -Mod-Confirmed Townie

19 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So we're speedlynching JiF with a quickness tomorrow, right?

Please don't quit [mention=10224]Hessstation[/mention]. You're my favorite forever.

Setting up D2 lynch and knew I'd make it through the night.  Disgusting.  

10 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yet you failed to listen to the people who were trying to explain it was Hess being Hess. Come on man.

Hess being Hess was what 80 was following yesterday trying to drive my lynch.  Which he abandoned for his butt buddy. 

10 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Also DPR's final VC was wrong. I had unvoted JiF and was on Verbal's train.

F*ckin drunk pirate.

And this is all he had to say about it or anything that happened at the deadline.  

Nolder, 80 and CTM are best reads.  I'll wait to vote to see what Zander has to say but that's my order right now.  Though Nol and 80 are a coin flip.

30 minutes ago, JiF said:

Setting up D2 lynch and knew I'd make it through the night.  Disgusting.  

Hess being Hess was what 80 was following yesterday trying to drive my lynch.  Which he abandoned for his butt buddy. 

And this is all he had to say about it or anything that happened at the deadline.  

Nolder, 80 and CTM are best reads.  I'll wait to vote to see what Zander has to say but that's my order right now.  Though Nol and 80 are a coin flip.

I like the 1st 2 as they're kinda the same in mine.

Maybe I'm confused (big surprise there...lololololol) but You don't like CTM because he's too Townie?!?!!?

11 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Im waiting on people to give any reads on anybody tbqh.

just because some people are saying they think hes Town doesnt make it so and on the other hand they could very well be right. 

but im not sure if he's subbing out like he said.  ive got my PoE listed.  so its not like im just focused on Hess

what are your reads?

I'm going to reassess at the start of D2. I don't have any reads I want to share at the moment.

8 hours ago, D P R said:

Miles away, Chazz Reinhold had just returned to his mother's house from crashing a JN fundraiser. 

He didn't even see the shadow drift behind him and put the gun to his head.

Ape, aka Chazz Reinhold has been killed. He was the Town Watcher. 

Interesting. I didn't think monkey breath was paying that much attention but maybe he tweaked someone's nose the few times he checked in.

Gonna do some rereading.

80 - Active, townish but getting better at faking so not clear in my view.

Crusher - Active, still don't feel good about him and Jif. Want to see more of his thoughts on other players.

JiF - Active, still don't like his reaction to Hess. Willing to lynch.

Hess - Active, vig or SK. Did he mention if he has more than one shot? We should clarify this if we haven't already. Willing to keep around for now.

Nyn - Active but quiet, want to see more input before I make a decision.

Lee - Semi active but no lurker vibe. I believe her when she says she regrets signing up and isn't really feeling the game but that doesn't give her a free pass. Need to see some opinions on people ASAP.

CTM - Semi active, leaning townie

Smash - Semi inactive, there are dead people with more posts ffs. Would lynch out of principal. Needs to post more ASAP.

Zander  -Mod-Confirmed Townie

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

Crusher - Active, still don't feel good about him and Jif. Want to see more of his thoughts on other players.

Hess - Active, vig or SK. Did he mention if he has more than one shot? We should clarify this if we haven't already. Willing to keep around for now.

Lee - Semi active but no lurker vibe. I believe her when she says she regrets signing up and isn't really feeling the game but that doesn't give her a free pass. Need to see some opinions on people ASAP.

Smash - Semi inactive, there are dead people with more posts ffs. Would lynch out of principal. Needs to post more ASAP.

Why would you lynch Smash over Lee?  Seems your issues are the same for both.

And that would also lead me to believe you dont think theres any Scum on Verbs train?!!?!!?

Probably stems from talking to her more than Smash over time. I (think) I know her a little better and I believe her when she says she's not really into the game.

I'll look again at the Verb train but before I do...is it even correct?

I recall several people saying their votes were incorrect at end of day.

@D P R is the final vote count correct?

4 hours ago, Nolder said:

Seems like Ape was on Nyn's case a bit and I can totally see her knocking him off.

Want to see more direct content from her going into D2.

Leelou and Smash as well.

Vote nolder

Hope it was as good for you as it was for me. :-P

Zander-lock for scum. DPR in drunken stupor gave him wrong pm.

Nolder- his crap about JIF and Me day 1 was and is still pure  horse Dick. Yet was original and did kick start the game. Came off as trying too hard but I'm neutral to mild scum lean on him. 

80- came out and immediately lynched into Nolder horse Dick case. Pretty much mirrored Nolders and Hess' with his entire bottom four of his continuum of deep. Then seems to be overacting and flailing while being questuined. Him I kills. 

Hess- Needs to be held securely on my man bosom. Enjoy his energy in reading but not necessarily agree with his reads. But again they felt organic and natural. Plus his emo felt real-o to fatso. Townish. 

CTM- disgusting and playing very conservatively. Not sure he has really taken a solid stance. But has not done anything overtly scummy. Need to read him again. Anemic town hep B town lean. 

Leelou- Hard time placing her.  Want to read more need more. 

Varbal- dead chick 

Nyn- thought her fish tank talk makes Nolder scummy plot odd and strange. Another I have to look closer at. One boob scummy one boob not. 

Smaah- null. Unremarkable. Typical early mafia smash. 

Ape- Dead 

Pac- Dead

11 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I like the 1st 2 as they're kinda the same in mine.

Maybe I'm confused (big surprise there...lololololol) but You don't like CTM because he's too Townie?!?!!?

Yep. CTM likes to take the lead when he's town.  He'll play aggressive and take the reigns, drive lynches, makes cases, etc.  Instead, he came in and just played the middle ground, nudged some weak sauce too, it was almost too cautious.  That said, I was worried about similar behavior from the Ape because they share some similarities to their game from that perspective.  Ape flipped town so my gut could but off.  And I want to make sure you understand, it's mostly gut based on meta.  

My top 2 are based on game play.  Nol and 80.  80 dropping an emotional vote on me today after his night actions is IMO the most damning play thus far.  Saying my ping is "worthless" when everyone knows that post is a quintessential scum tactic.  Then the insults and the singular focus.  He hasnt spent a single second considering another player. 80 has been playing scum like an arrogant prick in his most recent games,   Basically waving his scum dick in everyone's face.  He has stepped back in to that from it seems.  I'd go him or Nol today.  Nol was disgusting D1 but right he at least seems to be trying, whereas 80 is not.  

Vote 80

4 hours ago, Nolder said:

Can you be specific about my "reaction" that you dont like because I'm pretty sure I was the one pressuring Hess, who, you know, just shot the cop. 

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

Can you be specific about my "reaction" that you dont like because I'm pretty sure I was the one pressuring Hess, who, you know, just shot the cop. 

You got mad and immediately voted Hess.

Odds would have been that he was lying about being a vig.

It happens that he wasn't but regardless your reaction isn't what I would have expected from a townie.

I would have just laughed and told him he didn't have the guts to call his shot on me D1.

As for shooting Pac. What makes you think the shot was scummy as opposed to friendly fire?

7 minutes ago, Nolder said:

You got mad and immediately voted Hess.

Odds would have been that he was lying about being a vig.

It happens that he wasn't but regardless your reaction isn't what I would have expected from a townie.

I would have just laughed and told him he didn't have the guts to call his shot on me D1.

As for shooting Pac. What makes you think the shot was scummy as opposed to friendly fire?

None of what you stated is remotely true or accurate.  I voted Hess for a post before he claimed he shot me.  Crusher said, JiF is town.  Hess responded with "Bull sh*t".  That's what I voted him for.  He then said he shot me.  Which I said was gross and essentially "I like my vote".  

This "overreaction" sh*t you, 80 and Hess are pushing is total garbage.  

Hess taking a shot in the dark on D1 was moronic and I dont see how that should be considered town behavior.  Sure, it could be friendly fire but I doubt it.  Me thinks Hess is 3rd party.  

On 6/7/2017 at 9:17 AM, The Crusher said:

JiF is town 

On 6/7/2017 at 2:11 PM, HessStation said:

Bullsh*t

On 6/7/2017 at 2:11 PM, The Crusher said:

Jealousy is a wasted emotion 

On 6/7/2017 at 2:26 PM, HessStation said:

I just shot JiF.

On 6/7/2017 at 2:27 PM, JiF said:

Unvote

Vote Hess

nudging already

On 6/7/2017 at 2:27 PM, JiF said:

Gross.  String this ****er up already. 

On 6/7/2017 at 2:30 PM, The Crusher said:

unvote vote Hess

On 6/7/2017 at 2:43 PM, HessStation said:

So scum.

On 6/7/2017 at 2:45 PM, HessStation said:

I show the game Exhibit A of Overreaction 

JiF and Crusher 

On 6/7/2017 at 2:47 PM, JiF said:

here we go lynch Hess, here we go!!!

These are the posts that Hess, 80 and Nol are trying to drum up a case of "overreaction" with...lmfao

yeah, that's actually happening.

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

None of what you stated is remotely true or accurate.  I voted Hess for a post before he claimed he shot me.  Crusher said, JiF is town.  Hess responded with "Bull sh*t".  That's what I voted him for.  He then said he shot me.  Which I said was gross and essentially "I like my vote".  

This "overreaction" sh*t you, 80 and Hess are pushing is total garbage.  

Hess taking a shot in the dark on D1 was moronic and I dont see how that should be considered town behavior.  Sure, it could be friendly fire but I doubt it.  Me thinks Hess is 3rd party.  

I get that but as a so or dayshor scum I find it hard to believe he calls his shot. The way he was swinging his gun around screams town vig with bad aim. 

Willing to consider Nyn as scum at this stage.  She's been responding to some legitimate cases with joke posts.  As town she typically saves her joke posts for other joke posts, and engages in the game a lot more. 

Not sure who the 3rd would be.  Probably a quieter player like CTM or Smash. 

But JiF remains my # 1, and my vote remains on him until he dies. 

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

These are the posts that Hess, 80 and Nol are trying to drum up a case of "overreaction" with...lmfao

yeah, that's actually happening.

Hard to say. It did kind of happen at the same time according to the timestamps but your vote does technically come after he said he shot you so you could have seen it and been reacting to it.

I dunno. I'm not ready to make a final decision yet.