WEDDING CRASHERS - CRUSHER WINS

19 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I'm guessing single shot vig. He didn't even try to hide it. Yet with the two power roles revealed on autopsy,  if he is a single shot vig I shutter to think how rolled up the scums is. 

Yep one time shot. I had better players to shoot but i wanted the vig cred and vigging the players i wanted, as town, made no sense.

3 minutes ago, Nolder said:

You're both working yourselves up to a point of no return where one or the other must die.

Thought exercise, if you're right who are each others scummates?

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If JiF is scum, Nyn and Smash.  Maybe CTM and he's willing to bus.

In the unlikely event JiF is town, maybe CTM and ???

This just happened?

WTF?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I don't think 80 is scum.

Explain why?  Not that we should trust you but he's pretty much exposing himself all on his own right before the entire game.

I mean, your reads are sh*t.  You killed the cop, vote verbal and got Nol and 80 to follow you to me on some weak sauce fake "overreaction" bull sh*t but I'm curious to why you think he's town when it's pretty clear in my eyes, he's not.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Jif are you going to answer my question?

What questions?  The if him, then him sh*t?  No.  I dont play that game because it's stupid and IMO another light scum tell and it's scummy for you to try and get people to play that game. 

My top 3 are you, 80 and CTM.  

Just now, JiF said:

What questions?  The if him, then him sh*t?  No.  I dont play that game because it's stupid and IMO another light scum tell and it's scummy for you to try and get people to play that game. 

My top 3 are you, 80 and CTM.  

Ok well if you're not willing to play ball and help me see where you're coming from I don't see any reason to reciprocate and pay any more attention to your casemaking.

Vote Jif

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Ok well if you're not willing to play ball and help me see where you're coming from I don't see any reason to reciprocate and pay any more attention to your casemaking.

Vote Jif

I have given all my thoughts, listed the entire line up and listed my top 3.  I think it's very clear how I'm thinking.  I'm the most active player in the game.  Dont try to spin me not willing to participate in a stupid exercise you came up with of tying people together when we have basically zero information as not "willing to play ball".  

That's disgusting like your general play has been thus far.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

I have given all my thoughts, listed the entire line up and listed my top 3.  I think it's very clear how I'm thinking.  I'm the most active player in the game.  Dont try to spin me not willing to participate in a stupid exercise you came up with of tying people together when we have basically zero information as not "willing to play ball".  

That's disgusting like your general play has been thus far.

Are you seriously calling 31 pages and 3 dead players "basically zero information"?

You deserve to hang for that alone.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Are you seriously calling 31 pages and 3 dead players "basically zero information"?

You deserve to hang for that alone.

We have 3 town deaths and Hess shooting into the random.  None of that is information that can connect the dots on players.  In general, tying players together for the sake of it, is a scum tactic.  Nothing has happened from what I can see that can give you definitive information to connect players.  If scum had flipped, ok, then I think we can try that method but a bunch of townie deaths from low contributors and that doesnt seem like enough info to that do that yet.  The watcher and cop died with basically zero content.  The Ape made some observations that's about it.  Verb and Pac provided nothing but you want me to start tying people together?  no.

Let me be very direct, I think you and 80 are both scum and I'd gladly lynch either one of you.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, JiF said:

Explain why?  Not that we should trust you but he's pretty much exposing himself all on his own right before the entire game.

I mean, your reads are sh*t.  You killed the cop, vote verbal and got Nol and 80 to follow you to me on some weak sauce fake "overreaction" bull sh*t but I'm curious to why you think he's town when it's pretty clear in my eyes, he's not.

I was getting lynched, wasn't gonna killl anyone....they asked for it. 

You were gonna lynch the vig and had the cop in your top 3.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, JiF said:

To explain why, you're losing your sh*t off of 80's day 1 play whereas no town would know sh*t but once again overreacting to everyone's play. Scummy. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Oh and lets all take notice that Nolderp isnt participating in the same exercise he's voting me for not participating in. 

lmfao cant make this sh*t up

All you had to do was answer and then ask me to do the same dipsh*t.

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

We have 3 town deaths and Hess shooting into the random.  None of that is information that can connect the dots on players.  In general, tying players together for the sake of it, is a scum tactic.  Nothing has happened from what I can see that can give you definitive information to connect players.  If scum had flipped, ok, then I think we can try that method but a bunch of townie deaths from low contributors and that doesnt seem like enough info to that do that yet.  The watcher and cop died with basically zero content.  The Ape made some observations that's about it.  Verb and Pac provided nothing but you want me to start tying people together?  no.

Let me be very direct, I think you and 80 are both scum and I'd gladly lynch either one of you.

Well you're wrong on one count, probably wrong on the other, and being obstinate besides. So I don't really care what you think at this point.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I piggybacked on Hess' case, yes, but there was legitimacy to it that you're clearly ignoring.  JiF's play was the only interesting, and as I believed to be scummy, behavior in the first 12 pages that I noticed, and decided to see where it went.  The fact that JiF hasn't been lynched yet, and that so many people seem to be trying to deflect from him, remains interesting and why I like my vote.

Let me go look at this Hess case but I remember thinking it was tongue in cheek at the time and then people gave it legs. I felt JiF was bat manning the game from the start. Honestly don't recall anything scummy at all from him. His scum game usually has a disorganized lack of conviction to it.  As town he is very straight forward and uber sexy.

• Upvote 1

sorry I've been somewhat inactive I have a lot going on in RL . Dog just had surgery had to monitor her constantly and I'm going into surgery on Thursday completely tore 2 ligaments in my ankle so I had a lot of work to do since I will be completely immobilized for about 4 weeks and not back to normal for 8 to 10 weeks. 

After reading the last few pages it seems like its JIF vs Nol and 80 ...Seems like Jiffy pop is flailing a bit but that's normal but he did say a few things that 80 pointed out that ping a bit I saw some stuff that CTM said earlier that pinged me as well but CTM always pings me so I can wait on that. Im gonna re read and make a call soon

• Upvote 1

On 6/10/2017 at 3:56 PM, CTM said:

but it will be worth it when Verbal has a temper tantrum tomorrow seeing he was blind lynched again

Heh, I thought about it.  I was posting a few times each day before, and then it was the weekend.  Hardly surprising I wasn't here, but dumbasses will be dumbasses.

;-)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Oh, and also, CTM picked up on your reaction too JiF.  He just wasn't sure that it was scummy behavior or if it was just twink JiF being JiF and crying about a few votes. 

When multiple people say you overreacted, you overreacted.  Not all of us can be scum. 

This is true, feel a bit better about Jif right now though.. Still catching up 

On 6/10/2017 at 3:40 PM, D P R said:

Final Vote Count:

Hess ( 4 ) - Smash, JiF, Crush, Pac

Verb ( 4 ) - Nol, Lee, Nyn, Hess

80 ( 1 ) - Verb

Nol ( 1 ) - CTN

JiF ( 1 ) - 80

Nyn ( 1 ) - Ape

With 13 Players it takes 7 to lynch.

***This is a Hybrid Hammer game - the player with the most votes at deadline will be lynched***

I'm town and Verb was town, Verb and Ape are dead.

CTM and 80 only two alive not hopping on a train...but they wouldn't of had to w the hammer vote. CTM did mention he'd have voted for Verb.

so 80 on JiF is the only unknown

6 minutes ago, HessStation said:

CTM and 80 only two alive not hopping on a train...but they wouldn't of had to w the hammer vote. CTM did mention he'd have voted for Verb.

so 80 on JiF is the only unknown

abc

Drunk Pirate got the final VC wrong.  I had unvoted and voted Verbal.