WEDDING CRASHERS - CRUSHER WINS

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You're 1) Giving me too little credit for my efforts to figure this game out, and 2) Giving me far too much credit as someone who is capable with coming up with a scum play THIS ballsy.

It's your prerogative if you don't want my cooperation or care what I have to say.  But I will continue to talk this out whether you like it or not. 

You've won a game as scum by faking a reveal...

Just now, JiF said:

You've won a game as scum by faking a reveal...

Correct.  But this is a completely different level of scum play that CTM is suggesting I'm doing.  He's suggesting I'm the architect of a plan that required 8,000 things to go right to work, and had to get Leelou and Crusher to play along, sacrificing both of them in the process.

11 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Gonna re-read in waves here.  To start with, here's what happened immediately after N2 ended (5:58 PM on Tuesday):

^^^ Crusher makes his first post at 7:32, but doesn't reveal the Leelou information until 9:26.  Plenty of time to concoct a scheme. 

^^^ Leelou feigning innocene here, nearly 12 hours later.

^^^ Crusher's response immediately after the lynch failed. 

^^^ Crusher's first response to Leelou's direct question. 

This is good, weird that Crusher slow played it for no reason.  

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Correct.  But this is a completely different level of scum play that CTM is suggesting I'm doing.  He's suggesting I'm the architect of a plan that required 8,000 things to go right to work, and had to get Leelou and Crusher to play along, sacrificing both of them in the process.

Dude... How are you sacrificng crusher if the plan was for you and crusher to lynch me or jif today for the win? No crusher sacrifice in the plan.

heck you even started the day out saying jif or ctm today

This is the kind of thing that the Ape used to accuse CTM of doing.  Orchestrating this massive grand plan, with the central feature being getting rid of the Ape in the process. 

No, that is not what i am doing. I am suggesting it was a leelou bus, and you and crusher win alive

Just now, CTM said:

Dude... How are you sacrificng crusher if the plan was for you and crusher to lynch me or jif today for the win? No crusher sacrifice in the plan.

heck you even started the day out saying jif or ctm today

Crusher's plan would HAVE to include sacrificing Leelou.  He came out with a guilty on her. 

THEN, Phase 2 of this plan you think I constructed would be me sacrificing Crusher. 

THEN, somehow, I'd have to make it through endgame without suspicion.

Crusher's plan would HAVE to include sacrificing Leelou.  He came out with a guilty on her. 

THEN, Phase 2 of this plan you think I constructed would be me sacrificing Crusher. 

THEN, somehow, I'd have to make it through endgame without suspicion.

No NO NO..

phase 2 was create a situation in which the town thinks jif or ctm HAS to die today.. which is what you've been doing all freaken day.

one of us die, you get your NK and you and crusher win.

Stop playing dumb

Just now, CTM said:

No, that is not what i am doing. I am suggesting it was a leelou bus, and you and crusher win alive

I see.  So you think that the plan was to knock Leelou out get me and Crusher out of here with the win.

There still exist many problems with this theory of yours:

1) We would have had to know that Nyn got the investigation from Zander.

2) We would have had to be confident that day vig Hess and the 1X vig wouldn't shoot me or Crusher.

3) That no one would counter me or Crusher on our claims.

4) That there wouldn't be other roles around that could condemn the plan to sh*t. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

I see.  So you think that the plan was to knock Leelou out get me and Crusher out of here with the win.

There still exist many problems with this theory of yours:

1) We would have had to know that Nyn got the investigation from Zander.

2) We would have had to be confident that day vig Hess and the 1X vig wouldn't shoot me or Crusher.

3) That no one would counter me or Crusher on our claims.

4) That there wouldn't be other roles around that could condemn the plan to sh*t. 

Saving this for when you vote crusher because  #1, #2 #3 and #4 all are required to be plausible for you to vote crusher. Crusher would've had the same problems with his plan.

Just now, CTM said:

Saving this for when you vote crusher because  #1, #2 #3 and #4 all are required to be plausible for you to vote crusher. Crusher would've had the same problems with his plan.

Yes, there are a lot of reasons it's REALLY hard to imagine Crusher pulling off something like this.  But isn't it equally difficult to see JiF coming up with the Voyeur claim out of thin air?  Both plays are insane. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes, there are a lot of reasons it's REALLY hard to imagine Crusher pulling off something like this.  But isn't it equally difficult to see JiF coming up with the Voyeur claim out of thin air?  Both plays are insane. 

Yeah dude, someone is making a play.. been saying that for awhile.  But your defense of yourself is also defending crusher, yet we both know you want to drop a vote there.. quite the quandry...

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Yeah dude, someone is making a play.. been saying that for awhile.  But your defense of yourself is also defending crusher, yet we both know you want to drop a vote there.. quite the quandry...

My quandry is knowing that if we get today's lynch wrong between JiF and Crusher, it's very likely game over.

So you can see why I'm frustrated that you're trying to make a significant portion of this day all about me being Crusher's scummate.  You should be more focused on JiF vs. Crusher right now.  Lynching me today is not the right play.  I'm fully aware that if we go with Crusher and he winds up scum, I'll be in the crosshairs tomorrow because of everything you're trying to argue that I'm doing.  But I'd rather deal with that tomorrow than have it cloud up what we're doing today.

My quandry is knowing that if we get today's lynch wrong between JiF and Crusher, it's very likely game over.

So you can see why I'm frustrated that you're trying to make a significant portion of this day all about me being Crusher's scummate.  You should be more focused on JiF vs. Crusher right now.  Lynching me today is not the right play.  I'm fully aware that if we go with Crusher and he winds up scum, I'll be in the crosshairs tomorrow because of everything you're trying to argue that I'm doing.  But I'd rather deal with that tomorrow than have it cloud up what we're doing today.

I'm voting crusher dude, and making fun of you.. ;)

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

CTM, make yourself useful and do a re-read.  Tell me what you find that in any way ties me and Crusher together as scummates.  While you're at it, take a look at the JiF-Crusher interactions so we can figure out which one is the liar. 

I don't have a lot of time to do a reread unfortunately.. I'm going with my gut.. To your point, neither one of them being scum makes a lot of sense but one of them clearly is and were going for the win yesterday..

20 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I thought he was trying to find out who got roles. Trying to get them to shoot me. After this investigation I'm vanilla. Ok? ****! Nobody remember gamemenship here. 

@HessStation after pages of me asking him a very direct and pointed question and him being cryptic and unwilling to answer and saying he cant because of the mod...he dropped this post like it was no big deal.  I was asking him yes or no.  He went here with it.

2 hours ago, JiF said:

No, 80 is claiming it for him.  He was calling to the 2 of you during the evening like you had a special bond.  80 is acting like he's cleared and he can vet the 2 of you, that's why I'm asking you these questions. 

Oh my bad. I've been in and out of the thread. Let me unvote and look tonight. Been brutally bust all day. Unvote 

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Gonna re-read in waves here.  To start with, here's what happened immediately after N2 ended (5:58 PM on Tuesday):

^^^ Crusher makes his first post at 7:32, but doesn't reveal the Leelou information until 9:26.  Plenty of time to concoct a scheme. 

^^^ Leelou feigning innocene here, nearly 12 hours later.

^^^ Crusher's response immediately after the lynch failed. 

^^^ Crusher's first response to Leelou's direct question. 

My first post was response to a comment to CTM about hairy woman. I only saw his text. Didnt know night ended. Posted that funny comment and logged off. Came back later to realize Day began.