JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

Still looking into it but I'd keep in mind Dpr defending 80 could just as easy be scum buddying up to the known town PR.  I'm currently on the fence w 80. Hmmm

I don't think so. Wouldn't have made any sense in context... 80 wasn't saying anything or doing anything to influence the game. There's zero point in buddying to him then and there.

20 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Hi everyone. CTM and Smash are your final two scum. You're welcome. I know, I rule. 

% of confidence?

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Well sure it was, If people would read my posts they would see it was something I was contemplating for a while. I still think 80 is the better play but you had to start with your crap. I think your both scum. I think you both tie into DPR very nicely .

I find this game (mafia in General) very funny. If you post a boat load of sh*t not really accomplishing anything people find you townie. As soon as you start making some type of case all of a sudden your scummy. Happens every single time.

So here Hess was calling bullsh*t on 80 ...then came to the conclusion CTM and Myself are scum following the Ape yet again.

Bravo

And yet, you are voting me... after explaining that you never thought 80 was telling the truth (which suggests a high level of conviction that he's scum), but you were contemplating me (which suggest a low level of conviction about me as scum). 

Also the likelihood of the bold is very high, especially since you two aren't elbows deep in each others urethras.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I don't think so. Wouldn't have made any sense in context... 80 wasn't saying anything or doing anything to influence the game. There's zero point in buddying to him then and there.

% of confidence?

CTM super strong

Smash sorta

JC maybe

80 wouldn't be surprised but doubtful

Ape would be surprised 

Ballin would be surprised 

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Well sure it was, If people would read my posts they would see it was something I was contemplating for a while. I still think 80 is the better play but you had to start with your crap. I think your both scum. I think you both tie into DPR very nicely .

I find this game (mafia in General) very funny. If you post a boat load of sh*t not really accomplishing anything people find you townie. As soon as you start making some type of case all of a sudden your scummy. Happens every single time.

So here Hess was calling bullsh*t on 80 ...then came to the conclusion CTM and Myself are scum following the Ape yet again.

Bravo

Posting thoughts while re reading, agreed my thoughts are a little scattered and forming. 

On 6/27/2017 at 5:49 PM, Integrity28 said:

There are other ways to vet him, jackass.

On 6/27/2017 at 5:54 PM, Smashmouth said:

enlighten me Idiot 

On 6/27/2017 at 6:07 PM, Integrity28 said:

You need meds.

On 6/27/2017 at 6:11 PM, Integrity28 said:

Smash makes every game seem like s beginners game. Holy crap.

On 6/27/2017 at 6:28 PM, Integrity28 said:

Holy ******* sh*t, why do I sign up for this crap?

On 6/27/2017 at 6:51 PM, Smashmouth said:

and you get just a bit dumber by the day. Now explain, how at this stage, we can vet 80 without outing other important roles

there really is no case other than Nolder piling on sh*t early on and Ape calling DPR the worst mafia player ever. Because you know hes so bad ass hes already got this sh*t figured out.

On 6/27/2017 at 8:32 PM, Integrity28 said:

Nobody, including you, ever said "at this stage".

We've done this before, it doesn't have to happen "at this stage". It's pretty basic game play though.

Christ, I kind of pity how dense you are. Good ******* grief.

On 6/27/2017 at 8:36 PM, Integrity28 said:

Newsflash bozo. Just because you struggle early, and all the time really, doesn't mean we all do.

Dismissing conviction about someone's read because you suck is crap play. I was into leelou last game the same way I'm on DPR.

Make note too, I don't care if you idiots follow me - I'd rather vote my read, than contribute to the typical horrid town play that prevails lately.

As you can see here I asked Ape numerous time to provide a way to Vet 80 since it was so obvious and easy yet the guy never answers the question. You can also see him making a mockery of it. 

FTR i did not ask him because I did not know a way I asked him because I wanted to hear it from him since he brought it up. Since it was such and easy task why not just lay it out ?

Then on this page he claims he was not laughing at me when you can clearly see by this post line he was trying to make me look like a jackass. Just read his posts they are all loaded with crap he wants you to believe but when you go back and read you can see its all bullsh*t.

Just like hes now wondering how I could possibly be voting him when I also stated mid game and in these last few pages he might very well be scum staging battles earlier with both 80 and DPR.. 

At this stage Im still on the Ape / 80 scum reads Ape is all over the place all over the thread and to be honest Im sick of going back numerous times to pull up posts by him that basically show him contradicting himself to try and make someone else look scummy. Hes diluting the game once again in old Ape style. Go back and read and form your conclusion. I have to go for a bit wife and I are watching movie. Just go look at how he voted DPR while they were having their little Spat had his chance to Hammer and never did while we had to go to a random and get Verbal killed. 

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

As you can see here I asked Ape numerous time to provide a way to Vet 80 since it was so obvious and easy yet the guy never answers the question. You can also see him making a mockery of it. 

FTR i did not ask him because I did not know a way I asked him because I wanted to hear it from him since he brought it up. Since it was such and easy task why not just lay it out ?

Then on this page he claims he was not laughing at me when you can clearly see by this post line he was trying to make me look like a jackass. Just read his posts they are all loaded with crap he wants you to believe but when you go back and read you can see its all bullsh*t.

Just like hes now wondering how I could possibly be voting him when I also stated mid game and in these last few pages he might very well be scum staging battles earlier with both 80 and DPR.. 

Investigative roles could vet him. Why the **** would you need me to explain this? 

Thus is you being dumb or scum, this isn't a case that makes me scum. It's stupid.

it is, however, an example of me dumping in you - after you said prior that I haven't done so this game. So you've illustrated your own lie.

At this stage Im still on the Ape / 80 scum reads Ape is all over the place all over the thread and to be honest Im sick of going back numerous times to pull up posts by him that basically show him contradicting himself to try and make someone else look scummy. Hes diluting the game once again in old Ape style. Go back and read and form your conclusion. I have to go for a bit wife and I are watching movie. Just go look at how he voted DPR while they were having their little Spat had his chance to Hammer and never did while we had to go to a random and get Verbal killed. 

All over the place? 

D1: I wanted to lynch DPR, and was the first to press 80 - who you say is scum.

D2: I wanted to lynch DPR, and pressure leelou for the cfd.

D3: I want to lynch 80.

This is literally the least moving around I've done in a game . Maybe ever.

So again, you are lying.

8 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Not on this guy tho. Scum locked and loaded. Yw

Help me get there.

unvote

I don't like him trying to frame you for stalling around DPRs lynch. Hindsight used as narrative.

Biggest wifim of the game is if Crusher would quit as scum. Crush pinged me hard D1, he was top 3 before leaving game.

I won't lynch JC, he's been town read all game. Not hitting anybtells I have for him. Also feel like you've been seeing things same as me - but not getting manipulation vibe. If you're scum, bravo.

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Help me get there.

unvote

I don't like him trying to frame you for stalling around DPRs lynch. Hindsight used as narrative.

Biggest wifim of the game is if Crusher would quit as scum. Crush pinged me hard D1, he was top 3 before leaving game.

I won't lynch JC, he's been town read all game. Not hitting anybtells I have for him. Also feel like you've been seeing things same as me - but not getting manipulation vibe. If you're scum, bravo.

I don't care what you don't like fuzz ball, do you have a better explanation ..

6 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

I didn't like the unsure nature of your reveal at all. Nothing that you have said particularly struck me as scummy just the reveal and the lack of any real info from you at all. Thats really it.

In fact, I think at this point the APE has done scummier things. I have named a few but the biggest is that earlier in the game he and I had a little back and forth about you being an easy Vet which I said I didn't think would be so easy yet your still not vetted and if the vetting process was so easy why did the Ape pop in tonight and vote you right off the bat ? I have my reasons why I voted you but all the Ape did with the immediate vote was contradict his own statements once again.

So thats why Im going to Unvote you and Vote APE

Who the **** is you? lol

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Investigative roles could vet him. Why the **** would you need me to explain this? 

Thus is you being dumb or scum, this isn't a case that makes me scum. It's stupid.

it is, however, an example of me dumping in you - after you said prior that I haven't done so this game. So you've illustrated your own lie.

I ask again, not because I'm dumb or because I'm scum but because hes still not been vetted so there's that and we are approaching end game. If you can't see at this stage why he wont be vetted then you really are playing dumb in a very scummy kind of way. 

Unvote Ape Vote 80 

You want to play townie Ape ? Then lets vote 80 and get this sh*t show on the road. 

Look at the votes for Christs sake everyone is all over the place all on different players no one trusts anyone and the guy with the crappy reveal and no results WHO CAN'T BE VETTED just skates by .

Give me a god damn plan Ape or STFU and vote 80

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

Who the **** is you? lol

Hey asshat first of all your dead second of all since I quoted 80 I guess he must be YOU ... Sweet Jesus

And Just for the record someone who was at L-1 and was the god damn doc and refused to reveal should not be weighing in on anything.

Hey asshat first of all your dead second of all since I quoted 80 I guess he must be YOU ... Sweet Jesus

And Just for the record someone who was at L-1 and was the god damn doc and refused to reveal should not be weighing in on anything.

6HSvmL.gif

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

I ask again, not because I'm dumb or because I'm scum but because hes still not been vetted so there's that and we are approaching end game. If you can't see at this stage why he wont be vetted then you really are playing dumb in a very scummy kind of way. 

Unvote Ape Vote 80 

You want to play townie Ape ? Then lets vote 80 and get this sh*t show on the road. 

Look at the votes for Christs sake everyone is all over the place all on different players no one trusts anyone and the guy with the crappy reveal and no results WHO CAN'T BE VETTED just skates by .

Give me a god damn plan Ape or STFU and vote 80

I was voting him. You were voting me. I said he'd could be vetted D1, and he was isolated by his reveal. Perfectly pragmatic. My alt suggestion was lynch DPR. Not sure how/why you find this a problem. Grasping at straws and begging for a cop reveal methinks.

im not the cop. Sorry to disappoint. I don't use myself as live bait when I'm rolled up.

Yelling a bunch of illogical nonsense isn't a form of helping.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I was voting him. You were voting me. I said he'd could be vetted D1, and he was isolated by his reveal. Perfectly pragmatic. My alt suggestion was lynch DPR. Not sure how/why you find this a problem. Grasping at straws and begging for a cop reveal methinks.

im not the cop. Sorry to disappoint. I don't use myself as live bait when I'm rolled up.

Yelling a bunch of illogical nonsense isn't a form of helping.

Was not pushing for a cop reveal at all I never role fish or try to push a reveal unless someone is run up to a possible lynch early in the game like Idiot Nolder the Doc was. Funny thing here Ape is we've been doing the same things and saying the same things all game long all I was trying to get you to say was there's a good chance we get no vet at all and I think that's where we are heading with 80. I just didn't want to come straight out and ask you I wanted you to say it.

Was not pushing for a cop reveal at all I never role fish or try to push a reveal unless someone is run up to a possible lynch early in the game like Idiot Nolder the Doc was. Funny thing here Ape is we've been doing the same things and saying the same things all game long all I was trying to get you to say was there's a good chance we get no vet at all and I think that's where we are heading with 80. I just didn't want to come straight out and ask you I wanted you to say it.

Well that's a dumb agenda to have. The givens of saying we can get a PR claim vetted on D1, are that no results, no helpful info and no subsequent reveals of town PR info undermine the conservative approach. It's still pragmatic and the right play.

if I was scum defending him, explain why I wanted to lynch The Godfather instead. 

Nothing you are babbling about is sensible... which is unfortunately as much a town thing for you as it is a scum thing.

Im going to go enjoy the holiday, and need to ponder some things here.

25 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Well that's a dumb agenda to have. The givens of saying we can get a PR claim vetted on D1, are that no results, no helpful info and no subsequent reveals of town PR info undermine the conservative approach. It's still pragmatic and the right play.

if I was scum defending him, explain why I wanted to lynch The Godfather instead. 

Nothing you are babbling about is sensible... which is unfortunately as much a town thing for you as it is a scum thing.

Im going to go enjoy the holiday, and need to ponder some things here.

well its also dumb to think a reveal with zero results from the start, and a bad reveal at that, should just skate to end game. Guess you learned nothing last game when Crusher went right to end game with a fake reveal but at least he got a result to share and a lot of luck there was no one to counter. Of course only you're way is the right way and only the way you think is how everyone else should but that's ok I'll view you as town .

As for defending him there are a million ways you can play this game and not let anyone know exactly what your thinking not everything is cut a dried as you explain it to be. I told you early on there was a good chance we might not be able to Vet 80 and YES I know all the scenarios connected to that and how roles can be vetted but its easy for 80 to skate by with no results just like hes doing. Obviously another role like a cop can out him but they can also out any scum player. We shall see I guess 

well its also dumb to think a reveal with zero results from the start, and a bad reveal at that, should just skate to end game. Guess you learned nothing last game when Crusher went right to end game with a fake reveal but at least he got a result to share and a lot of luck there was no one to counter. Of course only you're way is the right way and only the way you think is how everyone else should but that's ok I'll view you as town .

As for defending him there are a million ways you can play this game and not let anyone know exactly what your thinking not everything is cut a dried as you explain it to be. I told you early on there was a good chance we might not be able to Vet 80 and YES I know all the scenarios connected to that and how roles can be vetted but its easy for 80 to skate by with no results just like hes doing. Obviously another role like a cop can out him but they can also out any scum player. We shall see I guess 

Stopped reading at your first sentence, because NOBODY ever said that.

I cannot articulate the actuals more clearly.

13 hours ago, CTM said:

I don't care what you don't like fuzz ball, do you have a better explanation ..

DPR was online, he may have submitted the DK for scum after Nolder countered. Frankly several people were online. You are correlating the scene with Hess hammer.... the action would have been submitted sooner than the scene.

No way to know, but im not I nto the hindsight case - it's not logic. Smash is defying logic. Logic is usually your strong suit.

14 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Agreed. 

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

How do you not understand the basics to what Ape said and you're now voting him like it's his fault we haven't gotten a result from 80. And why is it his job to have a plan? Why is Scum Roleblocker so hard for you to believe? 

DPR was on 80 train all D1. Then completely changed tact D2...overly sticking up for him as town, if it's a buss, I think he'd have continued to buss on D2 Instead of brown nosing. 

sounds more like a Scum trying to look Town if 80 got lynched. 

Keep in mind, he was GF, he WANTED to be inv N1, so there was no need to buss scummate. As GF general smart move would be to get on the Town Lynch Train and hope you're investigated. 

Trying to figure why they Nk'd Nyn N1? She hinted Cop. He was GF. It was set up for her to inv him. 

I cant tell if DPR's tragic mafia logic was real or bent to just try and manipulate us as if we were mindless sheep, as scum. So I'm not sure what he/they could be thinking tbh .