JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

How do you not understand the basics to what Ape said and you're now voting him like it's his fault we haven't gotten a result from 80. And why is it his job to have a plan? Why is Scum Roleblocker so hard for you to believe? 

I'm probably willing to switch to Smash at any point. 

lol this is great I'm the one telling you fuickign idiots theres not going to be an easy way to vet 80 and I'm the ******* one that does not undertsnd there might be a ******* roleblocker ????? Really ?? I'll use Ape words DID I HAVE TO SPELL IT OUR FOR YOU ??? Jesus Christ just vote me the **** off.

Read the game.............. I suspected Ape mid game as well I said as much but I don't suspect you read any of that right ?? I suspected him and DPR were putting on a show and I said as much now your appalled how I could possibly be voting for the Ape ?

I give up I cant play a game where people don't ******* read whats going on and get diluted by bullsh*t.

Vote Smash

Therer go vet ******* 80

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

DPR was online, he may have submitted the DK for scum after Nolder countered. Frankly several people were online. You are correlating the scene with Hess hammer.... the action would have been submitted sooner than the scene.

No way to know, but im not I nto the hindsight case - it's not logic. Smash is defying logic. Logic is usually your strong suit.

He wasn't lynched as scum with a DK though. To my knowledge mods don't let teammates submit actions on the rolled teammates behalf. 

And wtf is this nonsense that analyzing players on thread behavior vs known results is hindsight, that's the entire reason you do rereads.  You gone stupid.

As i said earlier, the window was much smaller than i thought it was in the heat of the moment. I'm not married to this case but i find it a bit interesting that the only one defending hesshole is you. 

28 minutes ago, CTM said:

He wasn't lynched as scum with a DK though. To my knowledge mods don't let teammates submit actions on the rolled teammates behalf. 

And wtf is this nonsense that analyzing players on thread behavior vs known results is hindsight, that's the entire reason you do rereads.  You gone stupid.

As i said earlier, the window was much smaller than i thought it was in the heat of the moment. I'm not married to this case but i find it a bit interesting that the only one defending hesshole is you. 

fwiw...i'm town reading hess for the most part...he's trying to solve...your case noted for the record...80 looks like low hanging fruit at this point...may need to re-read sooner than later...I can support a smash lynch as well..especially with the latest round of emo.

On 6/27/2017 at 7:29 AM, D P R said:

I may or may not be back for DL and I need to rr, but here's my reads:

1. Nolder - Best pick for scum. Pushing a joke vote case speaks for itself.

2. Crushlove - Seems fine so far.

3. Leelou - Seems fine so far.

4. 80 - No bueno. Didn't like his following Nolder on my train. Could jut be terrible play, but...

5. Hess - Seems fine so far. 

6. DPR - heh

7. Ape - No bueno. Another one that followed Nol onto my train. New style is annoying.

8. Smash - Seems fine so far.

9. Verb - Seems fine so far.

10.  Nyn - Eh, hopped on my train but isn't pushing the case like Nol, 80 or Ape. 

11. BallinBP - Seems fine so far, but not around much.

12. Jetscode - Seems fine so far. 

Looks like he named only 80 and Ape as scum.  Would he name both scum mates here?

1 hour ago, CTM said:

You aren't analyzing in hindsight, you are making a narrative. There's a diff

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Also, not defending him - more unwilling to follow that specific reason. Willing to look at him different if you can provide other reasons. In short: I'm disputing the lack of logic in what you're proposing.

On 6/27/2017 at 3:28 PM, Smashmouth said:

so Ape posts a JIF sighting and miraculously 80 gets his answer from JIF with a plain old youre the watcher comment ??? 

seriously 80 why all the bullsh*t ? Either Idiot town or scum 

Now DerPR is back with mock outrage

My vote is on 80 cause I think hes full of sh*t

Vote 80

Interesting post here.  Pretty sure 80 had dropped back down to one vote at this moment.  DPR @ L-2.  Nolder at 3 votes.  If scum, I would think Smash moves to Nolder...hmnn

On 6/27/2017 at 5:33 PM, D P R said:

Fair enough - he followed you on voting me and then pulled that horrible anti-town reveal sh*t. 

Unvote

Vote 80

DPR doesn't join the next largest train and his biggest antagonist Nolder.  Strange.  

On 6/27/2017 at 5:42 PM, Nolder said:

Deal. 

Unvote 

Vote 80

DPR gets Nolder to play let's make a deal.  

On 6/27/2017 at 5:54 PM, BallinPB said:

Overall I'm not expert but I will have to say 80's play D1 has been horrible.  From his claim that I fell for Nolders reaction test which was wrong but in the end he did reneg on it to the horrible reveal, I'm ok with lynching him today.

vote 80

Ballin joins the 80 train.

59 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Re-read up to page 34...tired of reading this slop.  Top 3 for scum include:

Smash

CTM

Ballin

Vote Smash

Yeah, that's what I concluded too. Ballin did keep saying DPR should be the lynch but then doesn't necessarily vote him. 

Am i giving Ballin too much of the noob card?...is my only question. As a newer player he'd fall more in line as town w play imo. 

3 hours ago, HessStation said:

Yeah, that's what I concluded too. Ballin did keep saying DPR should be the lynch but then doesn't necessarily vote him. 

Am i giving Ballin too much of the noob card?...is my only question. As a newer player he'd fall more in line as town w play imo. 

LeeLou and I squared cases against Ballin D1 and then he went dark, as if he was told to by over-bearing scum partners.

25 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

LeeLou and I squared cases against Ballin D1 and then he went dark, as if he was told to by over-bearing scum partners.

As to why I'm not sure why. I think he was trying to scum hunt early and he mentioned wanting to lynch DPR but voted 80 when there was clearly an opportunity w/ 4-80 Votes, 4-Nol Votes and 3-DPR Votes. Actually, I remember thinking it made sense on multiple levels to choose DPR if for nothing else to even the trains...but he voted 80...he was awkward in delivery then went dark. Ok, I'm probably giving him too much noob cred. 

45 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Just read pg 25-27. 

Ballin is almost defending, quoting and talking too much about DPR to be his scum-mate lol But I'm def more on the fence now.

I dunno... sometimes if it quacks like a duck

5 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Do you think Nyn was the cop?

I'm guessing she was cop or tracker. Which is why I changed position on vetting 80 for D2 and was pondering town roles and balance --- until CTM said I was mongering by talking about that. I thought it was being pragmatic though.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I'm guessing she was cop or tracker. Which is why I changed position on vetting 80 for D2 and was pondering town roles and balance --- until CTM said I was mongering by talking about that. I thought it was being pragmatic though.

Crusher basically protected Dpr D1 and then CTM came after me as low hanging fruit for stalling DPr's death by like whatever it was, a couple minutes maybe? 

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, HessStation said:

... even tho he was the one acting like we needed more help lynching Dpr after Nol revealed.

atleast something to retort.. read again, i never unvoted and immediately called BS on his protected nolder claim  (I asked him to state why first). 

You on the other hand dragged your feet for seemingly no reason and then we had the doc who was self protecting at night die during the day.. 

Crusher basically protected Dpr D1 and then CTM came after me as low hanging fruit for stalling DPr's death by like whatever it was, a couple minutes maybe? 

I can't speak for crusher but it was 9 minutes, not a couple of minutes maybe 

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

No lol, you based your analysis on assuming all claims were valid and then said scum must be rolled up in conclusion. You listed 80 as watcher as part of your evidence when that was unknown, which was premature . Fairly basic thing i'm not sure why you keep whining about it 

9 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

lol this is great I'm the one telling you fuickign idiots theres not going to be an easy way to vet 80 and I'm the ******* one that does not undertsnd there might be a ******* roleblocker ????? Really ?? I'll use Ape words DID I HAVE TO SPELL IT OUR FOR YOU ??? Jesus Christ just vote me the **** off.

Read the game.............. I suspected Ape mid game as well I said as much but I don't suspect you read any of that right ?? I suspected him and DPR were putting on a show and I said as much now your appalled how I could possibly be voting for the Ape ?

I give up I cant play a game where people don't ******* read whats going on and get diluted by bullsh*t.

Vote Smash

Therer go vet ******* 80

did you quit? 

7 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Also, not defending him - more unwilling to follow that specific reason. Willing to look at him different if you can provide other reasons. In short: I'm disputing the lack of logic in what you're proposing.

Missed this, ill case hess tomorrow, I know he unvoted DPR 15 or so minutes before deadline on day 1 and believe he then went MIA for the fire drill and deadline with no explanation 

and ftr i don't agree w/a lack of logic. It's a fairly big coincidence to have a lynch stalled and then a day kill go through simultaneously, getting a doc dead as soon as possible prevents a NK from failing so it's a prize worth sticking your neck out for, it could be coincidence sure but it seemed like a more prudent thing to explore than a potential 80 speed lynch which is what the town seemed like they were angling to do at night and he opened with 2 quick votes