JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

It was a long night.  The Nerds were dealing with a lot of emotions.  They combined all their beautiful brains together in order to remove Coach Harris removed from campus but then turned right around and lost their loving support from UN Jefferson.  Knowing they need to blow some steam off and get some revenge for the attack on UN, the Nerds planned the ultimate pay back prank.

• Upvote 1

Ironically, there was one Nerd missing that wasnt too into sitting around and looking at bush.  The Nerds searched frantically for their missing Nerd.  They searched near and far but knew to check the gay bar just outside of campus.  And that's precisely where they found him.  Limp wrist and all, he laid dead on the ground with cleat marks all over his body.

Lamar - Town/Nerd x1 Vig - Leelou - has been killed. 

Image result for lamar revenge of the nerds gifs

9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Assuming we can't get this one wrong.

vote 80

Didn't like his reveal at all Vote 80

gotta give leelou credit for not flying off the handle and shooting right out of the gate (day 1) like we have seen from so many vig's do in the past.

Would like to hear something from 80 before a hammer so please play it cool and let the guy talk since hes already at L-2 we cant **** this up

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Didn't like his reveal at all Vote 80

gotta give leelou credit for not flying off the handle and shooting right out of the gate (day 1) like we have seen from so many vig's do in the past.

Would like to hear something from 80 before a hammer so please play it cool and let the guy talk since hes already at L-2 we cant **** this up

80 hasn't responded to anything I've said all game. He's pretending he has me on ignore, even though he's parroting things I'm saying.

Anyway, it's not really up to me how quick he gets lynched. So, not sure why you are telling me to 'play it cool'.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

80 hasn't responded to anything I've said all game. He's pretending he has me on ignore, even though he's parroting things I'm saying.

Anyway, it's not really up to me how quick he gets lynched. So, not sure why you are telling me to 'play it cool'.

Stop.

I was not refering to you obviously since I placed a vote after you. I was talking to other players not to fly off the handle and speed lynch. His ignoring you has no weight in my decision 

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Stop.

I was not refering to you obviously since I placed a vote after you. I was talking to other players not to fly off the handle and speed lynch. His ignoring you has no weight in my decision 

You stop. It sure seemed like you were talking to me, since you quoted me and were talking to me. :P

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Willing to do 80, but no reason to rush.

vote Hess

think he was stalling so a daykill could get in before hammer willing to lynch him also but probably the rest of team is 80/Hess

could be - or it could be that you're using what this looked like in hindsight to frame him

the 80 lynch seems like the obvious move here

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

You stop. It sure seemed like you were talking to me, since you quoted me and were talking to me. :P

well unless you can vote twice .... either way I can see how you might take it that way so now you know lets just drop it

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

could be - or it could be that you're using what this looked like in hindsight to frame him

the 80 lynch seems like the obvious move here

or it could be a complete coincidence, i get it