JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Willing to do 80, but no reason to rush.

vote Hess

think he was stalling so a daykill could get in before hammer willing to lynch him also but probably the rest of team is 80/Hess

Help a friend and post some evidence.  Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Didn't like his reveal at all Vote 80

gotta give leelou credit for not flying off the handle and shooting right out of the gate (day 1) like we have seen from so many vig's do in the past.

Would like to hear something from 80 before a hammer so please play it cool and let the guy talk since hes already at L-2 we cant **** this up

Sarcasm right?

On 6/30/2017 at 9:18 AM, JiF said:

It was a wild night.  Everyone had a great time.  Some Nerds maybe had to good of a time.  Booze was flowing, the wonder joints were working and sex was in the air!!!  The Mega Moo's were putting out and the nerds were getting lucky!  Every nerd had a Moo.  It was boots knocking time.  However, one nerd wasnt quite so lucky.  He came to this country for an education and opportunity, what he got was mistreatment from everyone; the Jocks and even the Nerds themselves?  

Takashi - Nerd/Town with a camera - Nyn - was killed.  

He laid on the ground with cleat  marks on his face and javelin sticking out his stomach. 

takashi-400x195.jpg

1920w.jpg

So this was Leelou's kill, correct?

On 6/30/2017 at 5:50 PM, HessStation said:

Bright side: this at least explains DPR's sh*tty play.

admits dpr is cum

On 6/30/2017 at 5:50 PM, Integrity28 said:

unvote, vote dpr

with sincere apologies for re-referencing that joke again

ape puts at l-1

On 6/30/2017 at 5:51 PM, HessStation said:

Ok dude stop taking bows

hess doesn't hammer and instead reprimands the furrball

On 6/30/2017 at 5:58 PM, Integrity28 said:

are you planning on moving your vote?

ape goads him to hammer

On 6/30/2017 at 5:59 PM, HessStation said:

just savoiring UNVOTE vote dpr

and he does....

@Jetscode1  here is the sequence, in retrospect i see it was only 9 minutes now, at the time it seemed like it was 30 minutes or so. When Jif came back on Nolder had been day killed..

On 6/22/2017 at 10:02 AM, JiF said:

You know the rules. 

There will be NO NAME REVEALS in this game.  If you do so, you will be mod killed immediately.

Here's the line up:

1. Nolder - killed D2.

2. Crushlove

3. Leelou - killed N2.

4. 80

5. Hess

6. DPR - removed from campus D2. 

7. Ape

8. Smash

9. Verb - rando killed D1 - Town Lost Lover 

10.  Nyn - killed N1 - Town w/ Camera. 

11. BallinBP

12. Jetscode

21 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Sarcasm right?

On 6/30/2017 at 8:18 AM, JiF said:

It was a wild night.  Everyone had a great time.  Some Nerds maybe had to good of a time.  Booze was flowing, the wonder joints were working and sex was in the air!!!  The Mega Moo's were putting out and the nerds were getting lucky!  Every nerd had a Moo.  It was boots knocking time.  However, one nerd wasnt quite so lucky.  He came to this country for an education and opportunity, what he got was mistreatment from everyone; the Jocks and even the Nerds themselves?  

Takashi - Nerd/Town with a camera - Nyn - was killed.  

He laid on the ground with cleat  marks on his face and javelin sticking out his stomach. 

takashi-400x195.jpg

1920w.jpg

15 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So this was Leelou's kill, correct?

this was a night kill right on  (NYN) ? So no sarcasm JC did we have any vig kills ? only double kill I see now that I'm looking back at JIF's run down on page 1 was nolder the doc and DPR scum (lynched) so how could leelou have used a shot ? Unless you think she killed the doc which would be nuts

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

this was a night kill right on  (NYN) ? So no sarcasm JC did we have any vig kills ? only double kill I see now that I'm looking back at JIF's run down on page 1 was nolder the doc and DPR scum (lynched) so how could leelou have used a shot ? Unless you think she killed the doc which would be nuts

Nyn had cleat marks and a javelin through her stomach.  The javelin sounds like Leelou in hindsight.  Are you suggesting Leelou was a day vig or maybe we have another javelin thrower?  

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

Nyn had cleat marks and a javelin through her stomach.  The javelin sounds like Leelou in hindsight.  Are you suggesting Leelou was a day vig or maybe we have another javelin thrower?  

thats interesting I read right through that but now that you bring it up as 2 possible shots on Nyn I guess Leelou did use a shot not that it means much at this stage since shes dead I just figured she holstered with her death scene

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

yes.. lamar clearly killed nyn and scum targeted as well.. don't follow smash to la la land 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Ironically, there was one Nerd missing that wasnt too into sitting around and looking at bush.  The Nerds searched frantically for their missing Nerd.  They searched near and far but knew to check the gay bar just outside of campus.  And that's precisely where they found him.  Limp wrist and all, he laid dead on the ground with cleat marks all over his body.

Lamar - Town/Nerd x1 Vig - Leelou - has been killed. 

Image result for lamar revenge of the nerds gifs

for smash .. leelou had cleat marks too

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Is this conversation really happening?

JIF confirmed that the scenes contain cause of death. Jocks kill by "trampled by cleat marks", Lamar killed with the javelin 1x. 

Nyn was killed by both the javelin and cleat marks, indicating she was targeted by two killers. 

There's been 1 day kill. Also cleat marks, which indicates to me that scum has nightly NK, plus probably the 1x day kill that they used on teh doc. 

I tried to discuss the roles we were seeing earlier in the game, and people got up my ass about it - I thought it was CTM that said I was mongering, but when your body count shows you lots of town roles, it's fair to wonder how they've been balanced by scum roles. 

I'd say giving scum an extra day kill isn't outside the stretch of the imagination.

I find it hard to believe that you are this off on the details.

Just now, CTM said:

yes.. lamar clearly killed nyn and scum targeted as well.. don't follow smash to la la land 

yeah clearly  ... did you mention it before JC did ? ..... I missed it and should have paid better attention to the scenes . Either way it irrelevant now

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

well **** I just did not pay attention to  a damn thing now I see a guy running with a javelin in Lee's scene. 

I've seen you pretend to miss simple sh*t, in the hopes of coming across as uninterested town when in reality you spin it to create an impression you're uninterested.

Just now, Smashmouth said:

yeah clearly  ... did you mention it before JC did ? ..... I missed it and should have paid better attention to the scenes . Either way it irrelevant now

what the sh*t is wrong with you guys - i mentioned it right after it happened, because it was obvious

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

I've seen you pretend to miss simple sh*t, in the hopes of coming across as uninterested town when in reality you spin it to create an impression you're uninterested.

yea, smash ping-a-linging right now

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I'd say giving scum an extra day kill isn't outside the stretch of the imagination.

I find it hard to believe that you are this off on the details.

Hard to believe? Indeed.  

Isn't outside the stretch of imagination? Lol. We had a doc get shot during the day. I think we can safely assume scum had a day kill

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

honestly missed it said it 2 times  take it for what you will nothing left to argue here

On 6/30/2017 at 9:38 AM, Smashmouth said:

you seem awfully quick on this crap and I would think you might want to hear from our so called watcher first ?

On 6/30/2017 at 9:41 AM, Integrity28 said:

We'll hear from him when we hear from him. I'm not putting the game in 80's hands, I have scum hunting of my own to do... and now is when I'm online.

On 6/30/2017 at 9:42 AM, Smashmouth said:

thats all well and good but no one asked to put the game in 80's hands just to hear him out is all. Plus the fact if you saw or thought Hess might have a PR why in the hell would you out that now ?

On 6/30/2017 at 9:44 AM, Smashmouth said:

I have to go afk for a bit but Ape you should have shown a little more patience imho unless of course your scum trying to drive the town in a direction good for you.

On 6/30/2017 at 9:44 AM, HessStation said:

I don't think it matters when town talks about PRs. Not that I think Ape is town. Necessarily...but if town noticed I'm sure scum has too, especially w this roster. 

On 6/30/2017 at 9:45 AM, Integrity28 said:

What are you freaking talking about?

I agreed with Hess that DPR is hinting a PR, and let's be clear... DPR put it out there. Hess acknowledged it, so have others, and I just agreed.

We can "hear 80 out", but there's no harm in voting someone I suspect after the CFD while we wait. I don't understand why you give a **** when I vote?

On 6/30/2017 at 9:45 AM, Integrity28 said:

Precisely this. Gimme a break, the only thing DPR has done this game is cry and broadcast it.

On 6/30/2017 at 9:47 AM, Integrity28 said:

Don't start being thick.

I'm an aggressive player. I'm being aggressive. I lean on my reads, always, before trusting the play/statements of unvetted others. 

Yesterday, you were like "ACK HOW CAN 80 VET HIMSELF DERP" and now today, I should be waiting for 80 to weigh in before I cast a vote on someone I clearly outlined as a suspect in my recap of the end of D1?

No. Deeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrp.

On 6/30/2017 at 9:47 AM, Smashmouth said:

ok I misunderstood I thought you said Hess has a PR and hes after leelou and you went with it

On 6/30/2017 at 9:48 AM, HessStation said:

I actually find what Smash is doing, waiting for any results much more scummy in general practice.  

But at this point anything can be a wifom with this group.

On 6/30/2017 at 9:48 AM, Integrity28 said:

No. None of that.

I've been ruminating on this entire exchange from the start of D2 ^^^

If you go back to D1, Smash insisted on calling 80's bluff - regardless of there being a clear path toward vetting him. 

On D2, I voted Leelou out the gate, and he shamed me for being too "quick" - wanting to hear from 80, who he insisted he didn't believe in the first place. Also, 80 who I suggested we make clear himself - so why wouldn't I support this, but how is voting Leelou a decision not to "hear from 80".

On D2, Smash mis-stepped around discussing DPR hinting a power role - and backed off it with the excuse of "misunderstanding".

Now, here we are on D3 with Smash telling us to slow-play 80's lynch, even thought he's been insistent since D1 that 80 is lying. And again, when caught in discombombulated logic, he reverts to "misunderstanding" some very clear and present details.

I dunno. I'd lynch him.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I've been ruminating on this entire exchange from the start of D2 ^^^

If you go back to D1, Smash insisted on calling 80's bluff - regardless of there being a clear path toward vetting him. 

On D2, I voted Leelou out the gate, and he shamed me for being too "quick" - wanting to hear from 80, who he insisted he didn't believe in the first place. Also, 80 who I suggested we make clear himself - so why wouldn't I support this, but how is voting Leelou a decision not to "hear from 80".

On D2, Smash mis-stepped around discussing DPR hinting a power role - and backed off it with the excuse of "misunderstanding".

Now, here we are on D3 with Smash telling us to slow-play 80's lynch, even thought he's been insistent since D1 that 80 is lying. And again, when caught in discombombulated logic, he reverts to "misunderstanding" some very clear and present details.

I dunno. I'd lynch him.

I wanted to hear from 80 before he was speed lynched. Of course once again he had no result. I've been voting 80 for a while now so I just wanted to see his result. Stop making this into something its not. If you want to vote me then vote me don't make this crap up because that makes you look scummy not me.

If you want to Vote me simply because I ****ed up on the scenes then be my guest 

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I didn't play last game, died right away - was Smash this checked-out on details?

Is this the surgery and pain killers? I remember seeing his posts were like super drunk posts for a bit. 

isn't this typical smash lol? the only difference i've seen the last 2 games is he hasn't been chewing on my ankle in either of them 

Just now, CTM said:

isn't this typical smash lol? the only difference i've seen the last 2 games is he hasn't been chewing on my ankle in either of them 

well you haven't been contradicting the hell out of yourself and I believe I lead the lynch on your scummy ass last game if you remember.

Just now, CTM said:

Kind of - I dunno.

I feel like he's WAY argumentative. I mean, I've tried to bait him in a few times just to try and read him, and he's been extremely settled and hasn't gotten into it. The biggest issue I have, from an Ape-centric standpoint, is that I've done considerable work making myself "live bait" for scum ... and Smash has consistently spoken to me like he's never really considered if I'm town or scum. DPR was doing the same thing. DPR never once considered if I'd be going at him like I was as scum. Which exposed he knew too much.