JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

1 minute ago, CTM said:

DPR was at L-3 with < 2 minutes left.. While Npolder was at l-2. You act like in hindsight we all should've known he was scum and every single person in thread should've moved to him in rapid fashion based on your word. Not realistic

exactly plus the fact it was going to go random which no one wants

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

Yeah. Not to you bc you're scum but to rest of game. 

I was on DPR waiting for Ballin to make move, felt like I was squatting, everyone was, waiting for Ballin to finally make a move. I made mine off of his with the deadline coming and knowing I wouldn't be around,

huh? why didn't you indicate you wouldn't be around? And what does ballin have to do with it, you've been saying you town read ballin..explain

Just now, CTM said:

DPR was at L-3 with < 2 minutes left.. While Npolder was at l-2. You act like in hindsight we all should've known he was scum and every single person in thread should've moved to him in rapid fashion based on your word. Not realistic

No, at the point where I'm saying you could have voted - they each had 4 votes. 

Nolder didn't go to L2 until Smash voted him. Which was with seconds left before deadline. You and Smash could have voted DPR is all I'm saying, since that's where momentum was - you should have moved to him out of want to lynch and avoid random. 

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

exactly plus the fact it was going to go random which no one wants

No, not exactly - what are you even talking about. If we're trying to avoid random, and everyone swings to DPR, that's momentum - at that point, if you're in thread and don't want random, then you go DPR. 

You guys didn't. That's all I'm concluding is that you didn't. I am not saying it makes you anything. Maybe you're both just morons, or maybe both scum.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

No, not exactly - what are you even talking about. If we're trying to avoid random, and everyone swings to DPR, that's momentum - at that point, if you're in thread and don't want random, then you go DPR. 

You guys didn't. That's all I'm concluding is that you didn't. I am not saying it makes you anything. Maybe you're both just morons, or maybe both scum.

And there you go again

Just now, Smashmouth said:

and there you go again ...so we will argue for 25 pages then you'll come crying that I called you names first. Just stop. go climb the walls with JC

History wants you to know that this is ironic.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

No, at the point where I'm saying you could have voted - they each had 4 votes. 

Nolder didn't go to L2 until Smash voted him. Which was with seconds left before deadline. You and Smash could have voted DPR is all I'm saying, since that's where momentum was - you should have moved to him out of want to lynch and avoid random. 

I was in thread and would've moved had he or anyone besides 80 got close enough to lynch. I walked into the CFD and immediately thought it would never work, which i think I said was buffoonery.. the fact that dpr turned up scum is unfortunate but he was never a realistic option imo nor did i know at the time he was scum, when i left for my meeting I believe he had 2 votes

21 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@CTM take a look at this from JC:

If I'm not making sense then why does JC agree with me?

Either I make sense, and JC gets it.

OR, JC is scummy, and you should probably go after him, no?

Why you pushing my lynch?  Your logic on Nolder's train makes sense, the only difference now is who to lynch from that train.

Smash looks like scum...wagonnomics plus bad narrative.

Hess looks town...trying to solve game.

CTM (Crusher), crusher avoided the DPR train like the plague, CTM a little better logically but really just fixated on resolving your slot..

Jetscode1:  worked Nolder for what I thought was bad logic, but eventually voted DPR before the train even started up again.  

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

Why you pushing my lynch?  Your logic on Nolder's train makes sense, the only difference now is who to lynch from that train.

CTM (Crusher), crusher avoided the DPR train like the plague, CTM a little better logically but really just fixated on resolving your slot..

Jetscode1:  worked Nolder for what I thought was bad logic, but eventually voted DPR before the train even started up again.  

OMFG IM going to vomit 

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

With 5 min to deadline, you voted Nolder.

Just now, CTM said:

cool, not sure why nobody in the game besides me is even questioning you. nothing you said made a lick of sense

Because he speaks in circles and you speak in broken english. Between the two of you, I don't have the energy to decipher what levels of stupid you're stooping to with all of the words left out, misused, mistyped or imagined. 

:P

• Upvote 1

Because he speaks in circles and you speak in broken english. Between the two of you, I don't have the energy to decipher what levels of stupid you're stooping to with all of the words left out, misused, mistyped or imagined. 

ok now this was funny .. these last few pages will go down in mafia history

Just now, Integrity28 said:

He's_right_you_know.jpg

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

1) Hess unvoted DPR with 20 minutes left and parked on Nolder

2) Hess didn't post in thread again for rest of day

3) Hess has been saying he town read ballin day 1

4) Hess now says he was voting based on Ballin day 1, which kind of implied he was trying to trap him or something.. Yet he was townreading him?

5) Hess refuses to offer and explanation

17 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Im guessing this mess is riddled with typo's right ? Funny how if I change my mind its OMFG its Smash but anything from you on JC a guy who has been calling you and 80 scum the entire game ?

Wow...Smash is definite scum.

You call me scum for inconsistency yet here you are tag-teaming with 80 (your #1 pick for scum most of the game).  lol...can't make this up.

Here enjoy some Emerson.

“A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines. With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do. He may as well concern himself with his shadow on the wall. Speak what you think now in hard words, and to-morrow speak what to-morrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict every thing you said to-day. — 'Ah, so you shall be sure to be misunderstood.' 

Non-effort makes me angry.

yeah he's not even playing, i believe his 2 posts today were to announce theses 5 nerds left  (which tbh i thought he was breadcrumbing some kind of train counter role or something) and to ask when deadline was

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

You call me scum for inconsistency yet here you are tag-teaming with 80 (your #1 pick for scum most of the game).  lol...can't make this up.

Here enjoy some Emerson.

“A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines. With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do. He may as well concern himself with his shadow on the wall. Speak what you think now in hard words, and to-morrow speak what to-morrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict every thing you said to-day. — 'Ah, so you shall be sure to be misunderstood.' 

lol, yes

unvote, vote smash

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

Here enjoy some Emerson.

Tag teaming with 80 ? I think 80 has made some good points and a few of you're gems have been picked up on by a few players. In reality 80 still has nothing to vet himself but at least hes not cumming all over the thread like you currently are

Just now, CTM said:

1) Hess unvoted DPR with 20 minutes left and parked on Nolder

2) Hess didn't post in thread again for rest of day

3) Hess has been saying he town read ballin day 1

4) Hess now says he was voting based on Ballin day 1, which kind of implied he was trying to trap him or something.. Yet he was townreading him?

5) Hess refuses to offer and explanation

Gfy pig.

for everyone else, I've been saying all game, gee Ballin seems scummy but I'm giving him the noob card, should I be giving him the noob card tho? Bc if he's not a noob he should be dead.

pretty much whole game me on Ballin 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

yeah he's not even playing, i believe his 2 posts today were to announce theses 5 nerds left  (which tbh i thought he was breadcrumbing some kind of train counter role or something) and to ask when deadline was

yea, he's not - is it too much to ask for you to acknowledge smash's inconsistency, parking his vote on 80 D1, then moving to Nolder at deadline (perhaps he was trying to stall DPR swing?), and now aligning his play with 80's reads and laying off his case on me... none of this seems smash-like