JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Remember last night when I said I made myself bait, and you asked where, and I told you the past 2 pages or whatever. Yes, that.

I'm not baiting myself I'm serious. I think Ballin's play aligned with Lover. If he's not the Lover than he sounds much more like scum and I'd vote him.

i don't get a "Logic" quote from you for this? 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

going to random is the wuss way out, but i'm not sure we lose info...everybody's positions are pretty well dug in, either something needs to give or that's were we are going..

we have 6 people playing and 4 to hammer, it's not a surprise we can't reach consensus...

We're not going to random shut up already.

Just now, HessStation said:

I'm not baiting myself I'm serious. I think Ballin's play aligned with Lover. If he's not the Lover than he sounds much more like scum and I'd vote him.

i don't get a "Logic" quote from you for this? 

How is it logical, when it's based on "feeling like he played like a lover". I get what you're saying, but the actual logic part is we've never seen a game with no cop, we don't have a dead cop, a claimed lover results in scum having a smaller pool to shoot at. Those are givens. Your position is theory, reliant on being right about ballin being lover.

I do see what you're saying though. At this point, I don't feel anyone that has put in effort deserves to die. I'd vote Ballin on the premise of Leelou and I casing him D1, and the non-participation. I'd like to see the game continue with the 6 of us that have actively been trying. 

If this is a scum play to end game by piling on the inactive, then it is chicken-sh*t.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

How is it logical, when it's based on "feeling like he played like a lover". I get what you're saying, but the actual logic part is we've never seen a game with no cop, we don't have a dead cop, a claimed lover results in scum having a smaller pool to shoot at. Those are givens. Your position is theory, reliant on being right about ballin being lover.

I do see what you're saying though. At this point, I don't feel anyone that has put in effort deserves to die. I'd vote Ballin on the premise of Leelou and I casing him D1, and the non-participation. I'd like to see the game continue with the 6 of us that have actively been trying. 

If this is a scum play to end game by piling on the inactive, then it is chicken-sh*t.

It's scumhunting without a direct cop inv. Nothing is going to be a perfect case.

this is why Ballin was freaking out D1 and on me and 80 who both had Verb as #1 scum

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

^^ this and this

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'm thinking its Smash and 80 with Hess and CTM as the clueless townies.  I could be wrong though.  

I'm pretty firm on Smash. Torn on others, including you. Can't keep spinning though.

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

UNVOTE vote Smash

Hess do you think Ballin would just walk out if he was the lover ? Basically just say FCUK YOU town ? Someone is holding that spot for a grand finale IMHO but letting Ballin do this after all the work the active players put in is still not as bad as a random lynch .I think he has to be the lynch today

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Hess do you think Ballin would just walk out if he was the lover ? Basically just say FCUK YOU town ? Someone is holding that spot for a grand finale IMHO but letting Ballin do this after all the work the active players put in is still not as bad as a random lynch .I think he has to be the lynch today

b30f0c37df8d2c3a69fe777f4386079e--meme-c

After the success of their talent show, the Nerds were officially crowned winners.  Lamda Lamda Lamda had overcome all odds and will now be the President of the Fraternal Order of Adams College.  It was official, the Nerds had won over the hearts and minds of Adams College.

However, the Jocks were not going to go down without a bang.  They plotted to destroy the home that the nerds built.  They wanted blood.  

But they would have to do it without their goon - 

Orgre - Smash - Jock/Scum Goon w/ a 1x time strongman shot - had been removed from Campus.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

You tinfoiling?

On the contrary, you are - at this point - the cleanest looking player in the game. I'm employing "Ape's Dan X Concept" that the deeper into the game you get, the dirtier townies appear and cleaner scum appears. Based on the fact that scum has more insight, and knows how to navigate situations throughout the game to avoid looking dirty.

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I mentioned it.  80 and Leelou bit hard.  lol

Yes, you did a fantastic job catching Leelou. 

Just now, CTM said:

strongman is an unblockabke kill, no?

it is, but you said it's "not a day kill" - i'm assuming it was an anytime kill

this begs the question though, would scum have a RBer, an GF + a kill that can cancel out a doc protect?

*looks at 80*