Jets’ Wilkerson Sounds Delusional About Defense

JetNation

On 9/18/2017 at 11:52 AM, AFJF said:

Mo is out of his mind to say they responded well to Bowles' challenge.  WTF do you do with a guy who makes this much and averages 2 tackles per game and provides zero pressure?

You release him before his 2018 salary becomes guaranteed.

On 9/18/2017 at 3:25 PM, flgreen said:

Well, what do you expect when the gang leader calls his team out after a 25 point loss with blistering statements like this

"We might have grown as a team with this loss," Bowles told reporters. "The guys started believing in each other and they played hard. We just can't have mistakes here and there."

This really is Kotite-esque. I don't think I've ever seen a coach in so way over his head than Bowles.

On 9/18/2017 at 3:25 PM, flgreen said:

Well, what do you expect when the gang leader calls his team out after a 25 point loss with blistering statements like this

"We might have grown as a team with this loss," Bowles told reporters. "The guys started believing in each other and they played hard. We just can't have mistakes here and there."

As a long time Jets fan, I am as frightened by this statement from this head coach as I was when Rich Kotite was first hired and the first words out of his mouth were, "I don't have all the answers..." 

As it turns out, Bowles has none of the answers to the point that I don't even think he knows what the questions are.

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/1995-01-06/sports/9501060050_1_jets-fire-carroll-kotite-s-eagles-mr-hess

21 hours ago, GKnight83 said:

I am not defending MW.  I am simply saying I think you are over critical in this case.  Now if you want to talk about Jet players that absolutely suck let us talk about Qvale, Ijalawa and Peake.

So you're upset about three JAGs who make close to the league minimum or maybe only a mil over league mini on short term deals that can be cut at anytime but you're not upset about the $95 million man who skips team meetings to go smoke weed with Richardson and has done a Vernon Gholston impersonation on Sundays ever since the day he signed his new contract.

Ok

Archived